All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 19'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
HoodedHoodedalmost 2 years ago

Leaving a cliff hanger like that is just mean, otherwise i loved it looking forward to chapter 20

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 2 years ago

Oh no, that does NOT sound good. This chapter was very exciting as usual, and I particularly enjoyed the cultural background provided. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

So good and then that cliffhanger. 5⛤.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 2 years agoAuthor

The comments are meant for discussion of the story and its contents.

I don't mind readers pointing out typos, editing artifacts (as I call them), or things I missed. I'm human, it happens, NBD. However, use the contact form on my profile to bring these issues to my attention. Detailing grammar/spelling errors does not add to the conversation, and any comments with this as its sole focus will be deleted.

JacktacularJacktacularalmost 2 years ago

Went to your website and saw the beginnings of the illustrated graphic, can’t wait for that to be finished. It really helped with visualizing the characters.

raven_nomadraven_nomadalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the great story telling.

AlluredAlluredalmost 2 years ago

Just fantastic and can’t wait for next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Any idea when the next chapter will be released?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok....it has been 2 and a 1/2 months. Or you going to release any more here? If so...since it has been so long can we get a couple of chapters? Instead of just one?

LobowraithLobowraithalmost 2 years ago

Dam your as bad as (part wolf) now I'm stuck waiting on a nother writer this sucks. :P

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderover 1 year ago

For all those waiting, we beggars cannot be choosers on a free site that we don’t have to pay anything to. While I understand the frustration, I feel it too, attacking the author does nothing but convince authors to leave the site, or authors thinking about publishing here to keep their stories and ideas to themselves. As BluDraygn said on their patreon page “the fecal matter has impacted the rotating air movement appliance.” So I’m sure when they have time they will get back to providing us with an excellent story. To BluDraygn thanks for the story it’s really great has had me on pins and needles, I am excited to see where it goes and how it finished!

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaover 1 year ago

Blu, love your stuff, and it's definitely worth waiting for. Wish you all the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Keep up the good work! Can’t wait for more!

TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorover 1 year ago

I just finished reading all of Kal's adventures over the past few days. Amazing reads. I hope they continue soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

almost 3 1/2 months now. Are you abandoning literotica now? Patreon only?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another great chapter with cliffhanger ending!

Sidekicks are expendable, but I'm really attached to Kashka!

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

👍 👍 + 5 🌟, and the usual accolades. The is a very delightful tale!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...