All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 28'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Whoop!

Glad to see another chapter after so long

Robbb_FangRobbb_Fangabout 1 year ago

Am I supposed to figure out what kind of monster girl the pirate captains slave is?

Great chapter, thanks for sharing.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 year ago

Dang!!!! Another fabulous chapter! Cant wait to read the next. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is dragging on too much. At this point the guy is a pervert who couldn't care less about making haste to find and resurrect the Oni.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 year ago

WOW That was great fast and efficient. Love this story, you are dong great thank you for this.

Bluesea00Bluesea00about 1 year ago

We miss Oni. and the fresh and somewhat romantic relationship. I wonder if Oni will like this kal.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I look feverishly for an update to this story. Thanks. Sure would be nice if you went back to your 5 pages or more though. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad to see the continuation of this series!!!! 5 stars, as always :)

BluDraygnBluDraygnabout 1 year agoAuthor

@ Mikaelsnake: She will resurrect whether Kal is there or not. He's running a few weeks early, and this is the story of his journey.

@Bluesea00: She's on the horizon. The somewhat distant horizon to free sites like Lit, but still, she's there.

@Anon Chapters run around 10k words. The number of pages largely depends on the amount of dialog, which takes up more space. Fewer pages do not necessarily equate to less content.

alsithalsithabout 1 year ago

@Robb_fang I thought it was pretty obvious it was a guy?

The captain doesn't enjoy women.

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 year ago

Another great chapter. Wish they were longer and moved on more quickly but appreciate the effort and time that hoes into your writing. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story! Thanks for the new chapter. I am sure we all are anxiously awaiting more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I truly love this story. But the waiting for the next chapter is just gruelling. I hope you'll soon go back to his wives and their troubles with the church. I'm really curious about that and how the monster girls will be excepted into both the church and society.

Keep plugging along, a true fan

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 year ago

This is a truly delightful story, please keep writing!

anubeloreanubelore12 months ago

Question: is this chapter 28 or 29? It says 28, but it was published after the one that says Ch. 29. Haven't gotten past chapter 12, I think, yet, been letting a buffer build, so trying to avoid spoilers but I wanted to be sure I read them in the right order. Thanks!

anubeloreanubelore12 months ago

Strike that, reverse it. It was published before the one labeled 29, but it's listed after it. That's why I was confused. Also I didn't see a "to be continued" on the "chapter 29" entry, despite people in comments talking about cliffhangers and looking forward to the "next one", so I was doubly confused. Thanks for sharing these awesome stories with us! (I'm planning to go back to the prologue soon and reread the whole thing, and I'm looking forward to it!)

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Noooooo, now I have to wait for the next one

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot3 months ago

I love the naval tactics being employed here. Admittedly, I'm retired Air Force, but I've always had an interest in the other branches tactics. I've done some joint exercises with the Navy in the Med, and served as an Air Liason Officer with V Corps and the 1st Armored Infantry Division in Germany and Kansas. Even if fictional, this

An looks a lot like the skeleton of others I have seen in the past. A fair amount of stealth, misdirection, and wee thought out battle sequences are pretty neat. Of course, one of the maxims about war planning is the plan works up until first contact with the enemy. (As the enemy Captain just found out.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...