TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 36

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A minute later, he kissed his way to her clit again before lowering her back to the bed. Letting one leg fall to the side, Kal kissed each of her toes, then continued the trail of kisses up to her ankle and calf. He added tiny licks to the kisses as he reached her inner thigh and made his way toward Ikuno's sex. As he approached her pussy, the oni's fingers slid through his hair and tried to direct his mouth back to her sex. Kal only obliged enough to run his tongue over her lower lips before continuing on to her stomach.

Ikuno whined with disappointment but it turned into a purr of anticipation as Kal dragged his tongue up her stomach. Angling slightly to the side, he licked his way up the mound of her breast. The oni's nipple stood stiff and proud as he covered it with his mouth. Ikuno gasped and a hand came up to the back of the mage's head, pressing him into the soft flesh.

As Kal licked and nibbled on the oni's breasts, he shifted his hips forward and rested his cock on her mound. Ikuno reached down and caressed his shaft as the mage got his fill of her breasts, for the time being at least, and continued kissing his way upward.

Kal kissed his way up the side of Ikuno's neck as the oni hummed with pleasure, then nibbled on her ear for a moment, making her gasp and shiver. The mage raised himself up slightly and then pressed his lips to hers.

"I love you," he said, looking into her brilliant green eyes as their lips parted.

"I love you, too," she replied. "Now make love to me. It's time to bring this full circle." Ikuno pushed his cock down so the head rested at her opening.

He wasn't sure what she meant by, 'full circle.' To him, that meant bringing her home, and they still had a way to go before that happened. Putting it out of his mind, Kal bent down and kissed her keeping his eyes open so he could see the look on her face as he slipped inside. The mage pushed forward, and his eyes popped open as he ran into much more resistance than he expected. He tried to raise himself up, but Ikuno's arm stopped him. She was still amazingly strong despite her smaller body.

Her expression was filled with intensity as she whispered, "Do it."

Kal took a few more seconds to process his shock before he leaned down and kissed the oni again while pressing slowly and insistently forward with his cock. With their lips pressed together and eyes open, they watched each other as the thin film of her maidenhead stretched then finally gave way. Kal intended to stop and let her adjust, but a leg on his rear pulled him forward until he was fully sheathed inside the oni. Ikuno sighed as the intensity in her gaze gave way to happiness.

She finally released him and said, "I took your virginity. Now you've taken mine. Full circle."

"Now, I understand," he replied, resting his forehead against hers. "I didn't know. Let me know when you want me to move."

"You can be wonderfully, beautifully clueless for such a smart man. This is a new body, with new virginities to give away. I can't tell you how happy I am to give them to you." The walls of her sex squeezed down on him. "You can move whenever you want. The pain had gone by the time you were fully inside. And... now that that's done, I want to fill me until I look pregnant like that one time with Bea."

"I may need a little help for that, and it just so happens that I have a little bit of her dust with me," he chuckled as he slowly slid out, then pushed back in a little faster.

"I can't wait," Ikuno groaned as the mage continued picking up the pace.

Kal and Ikuno made love looking into each other's eyes, but Kal was also trying to affix this moment in his memory. He loved Ikuno's big blue body, but having her the size of a human woman, albeit a taller human woman, felt exotic and exciting. Eventually, they might find some magic that could return her to this size, but until then, the only way he would have this particular view would require her to be gone for another two years, and that was too horrible a thought to contemplate at the moment.

The mage varied the speed and depth of his thrusts, trying to hold out for as long as he could, while Ikuno tried to thwart his efforts by squeezing and milking his cock with her pussy. Two years in The Gray Lands had not affected her ability to wring his seed out of him.

He felt his orgasm coming and knew he wouldn't be able to hold back this time. Ikuno's legs came up, and she locked her ankles behind his back to give him a better angle as he slammed his cock into her.

"Yes, my love, fill me. Make me your woman again and mark this new body as yours," she whispered up at him.

Kal grunted and drove his cock as deep into the oni's sex as he could before releasing a torrent of seed inside her. Ikuno's climax followed only moments behind, and was buoyed by the orgasm triggered by his seed. Her hands dropped to the bed, and claws tore through the bedclothes as her back arched while she let out a throaty howl. The mage stayed buried inside her, fucking her through her climax with tiny strokes and keeping his hips held tight to hers as her pussy's squeezing threatened to push him out.

They heard a faint squeak to their side as they caught their breath. Looking down the bed, the lovers smiled as they saw Chihiro had done as Ikuno ordered. The woman lay on her side facing them with her eyes tightly closed while vigorously rubbing her clit through a leg-shaking orgasm.

The woman's eyes slowly opened and then widened as her face flushed with embarrassment when she saw Kal and Ikuno watching her.

"That was beautiful, Chihiro," said Ikuno, "and you have a wonderful body that I am looking forward to exploring in great detail over the next few weeks," she continued as Kal slipped out of her sex and laid beside the oni. "But this is a new body, with all that entails, and we could use some cleaning, the soap and water kind. After that, you are tasked with reviving my lover's cock once more before we resort to magic.

Kal rolled over on his side as the human woman went to get the supplies to wash them, careful not to let his deflating prick touch the bedspreads. The evidence of Ikuno's virgin body was faint but still visible on his cock.

"Two years was too long," he said. "Too long to see you, hear you, and make love to you."

Ikuno answered him with a kiss as Chihiro returned and gently cleaned her sex with a washcloth before nervously turning her attention to Kal's cock. Once they were both washed, rinsed, and dried with a towel, she sat there nervously, unsure of what to do.

Chihiro had minimal sexual experience, losing her virginity to a traveler who discarded her the moment he finished and another encounter with one of the boys in Sayaka who made it clear he would never admit to fucking the town lunatic.

While washing Kal's cock she had a purpose and a goal she understood and was familiar with, but now she didn't know what to do.

"Use your hands and mouth," said Ikuno. Sliding down the bed, The oni laid her head on Kal's stomach, then took his flaccid prick in her fingers and pointed it at her mouth. "Here, let me show you."

---

"Lucky woman," Kashka chuckled as she watched Chihiro put Ikuno's lessons to use through Kal's eyes. In front of her, their tent unfolded into its largest form. It only took four tries for her to correctly say the elven word to set it up. Behind her, next to the right-side fence, Ichiro and Asahi's men set up the brother's tents.

"I'm surprised you aren't in there with them," said Dioga as she waited for Zakku to transform into a large basin.

Kashka smiled. "I will be soon enough. Ikuno's new body has new virginities she wants to give him. I'll join them once they are done."

"I don't really understand human virginities. I'm pretty sure slime-girls don't have a maidenhead."

"I lost mine during a punishment by my master back when I was a slave. Even though my first owner seemed to put great importance on virginity, when I lost mine, it was inconsequential and not even worth considering. However, I got to give Kal one of my virginities, which was a wonderful moment. I would have liked to have given him all of them, like Ikuno will get to, but I'm happy with the one." The tent finished constructing itself, and the entrance's trim glowed, signaling it was ready. "In case something needs my attention, I'll be inside waiting for when those two are ready for me."

---

Kuto had been curious about Ikuno after hearing Perra's, Gerda's, and Aradelle's stories about the oni. But she hadn't expected to be woken up in the middle of the night by Perra crying with happiness that Ikuno had finally returned to life.

The commotion woke Tallin up, and Perra sat in her lounging chair with the boy to her breast as tears of emotion ran down her face. Kuto could hardly think of a time when the stoic and calculating woman had shown such vulnerability.

It would have been an understatement to say the harpy was anxious to meet the woman who could put her lover in such a state.