All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 02'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Can't Wait

Your first series and now the beginnings of this one are riveting. Thank you for posting. I cannot wait for the next installment!!!

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanalmost 5 years ago
Thanks

Now we know how we got here. Another great chapter in this fascinating series. You just keep getting better and better. JT

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Just going to throw this out there

Before you comment or send me a message that "the chapters are reversed" please re-read the first paragraph.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Awesome as always!

I actually liked the reverse order of the first couple of chapters. I don't know why you are getting criticism. I couldn't imagine a story this awesome, let alone put it into words.

Between HFHM, TSM, and TRC I finally feel like Lit is collecting some amazing stories that haven't died after the author gets bored, busy, or runs out of steam.

And thanks a bunch for submitting updates in the comments. It is extremely gratifying to know you are working hard for our sake (bows deeply). Thanks for everything!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Hello again

Looks like someone knows how to ask the right questions to catch someone trying to fool a lie detection charm. Not perfect of course, but I imagine it was for the sake of brevity.

Some different questions being asked here. Fantasy worlds have different rules, and not just the laws of whatever "man" the story has, but also just more foundational things. Lifespans, species, hybridization, magic. Things are different. Some questions are best answered to whom they may concern.

The above applies to multiple things from this chapter. But also, gotta love that even when he's got a good plan and such he still makes little mistakes here and there. Though having an uncomfortable ride put him in a better state of mind for what lay before him, so, maybe not a mistake so much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good comments

Couldn't agree more with anonymous. Keep up the great work

"Between HFHM, TSM, and TRC I finally feel like Lit is collecting some amazing stories that haven't died after the author gets bored, busy, or runs out of steam."

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 3 years ago
anon comments about HFHM, TSM, and TRC

Those series are 3 of the greatest series I have read on here, and I haven't even caught upon HFHM yet (that's probably next on my list, read all of TSM over the past few weeks).

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I saw that Monty Python reference. You can't slip that by me. 😜

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Once again Kal is shown as a bitch

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Still going strong

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...