All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 13'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continually amazed

By your story telling skills. You have so many things going on here and you are doing great with it. My only request is that it might be time to place an index for the various monster girls Kal has in his life now.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 4 years agoAuthor

Hmmm not a bad idea. Probably won't be able to work on anything like that until after the first of the year. I'm trying really hard to get three chapters out this month so that is taking up all of my time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Freaking awesome!

5674 views and only 3 comments? Come on people Bludraygn does this for baubles and praise. Get praisyinged 👍

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

As always great job

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

Why won’t you let Kal die? Time and time again he is nothing. He gets bested by everyone just kill him already. Let the monster girls take over as heroines of the story. Let the church kill him. He really is a waste.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Yes. A good solid read.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

I love it!

Despite what 2reader carps onabout below, Kal is getting stronger/better. I note that he withstood everything the cleric threw at him, including a maximum fire spell, and came out unscathed. Further, she (the cleric) said she didn't understand how he did it either. He is beginning to operate in his part of the magic realm by reflex instead of by planning each strike -- entering the 'flow' state mentioned by athletes and others 'in the zone.' As this happens more, and his knowledge expands, he will become more and more powerful.

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 1 month ago

nah, fuck this.. I cant stand this passive pansy anymore.. mind numbingly pathetic.. It is genuinely getting more and more aggravating to continue to read.. ikuno was right, kal should have just given up magic.. he is not cut out for this life.. and the plot armor of the story has the more irritating ways of protecting him, denying him character growth!!! bring ikuno back!!! so she can kick the man back into to this teenage girly romantic dreamer. I honestly just want to see him fail so hard, someone dies and wakes him from the cloud nine he has his heart set on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...