All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 16'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 4 years ago
Ria Rising

Time for Ria to show what she's made of!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Fascinating

Remembering Ria's talk about her immortality and how her memory worked. Very interesting interactions all around.

I'm also developing a feeling that there's a cleric or spirit or something that going to find themselves either dead or stripped of their powers in the near future. Or at least that there should be. Time will tell I suppose.

Loved the chapter of course. Thank you again. PS I absolutely love that you added that little sub-telepathic detail. Came across the opposite recently in a campaign I play in and it was infuriating because it lacked sense. Unless you've spent a good amount of time communicating purely telepathically, it just makes sense that you'd at least whisper what thoughts you're wanting to project. Its not something you just do perfectly right off the bat.

JAFCriticJAFCriticover 4 years ago
Questions

So the transparent woman riding Kal is actually a collection of will-o'-the-wisps? And they are slowly killing Kal by stealing his life force through sex. So what just happened when the “woman” slapped Ria?

“The sprite screamed in pain as tiny arcs of energy crawled across her body.” And this part. “...she didn't notice how brightly her body now glowed or the ghostly trails of energy that followed her. The creature looked with confusion at the hand she used to swat the sprite away that was now missing its orb of light.” This is the ending of the chapter and a cliffhanger, but it seems to me that somehow a will-o-the-wisp either merged into or somehow transformed it’s life energy into Ria. If it can create a physical body to interact with a person and take it’s life force what does this mean for Ria? Whatever the case, I think it’s safe to say that Ria is now going to be more that just an avatar to a bag of holding. What has she become or evolve into next?

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 4 years agoAuthor
Sorry no spoilers!

Your questions will be answered soon. (Insert spooky music) Well... if I'm doing things right they will be... at least most of them... maybe.

Ahem, where was I? Oh yeah.

SOOOOOOOON! (More spooky music, guy in the corner crashes some cymbals then wobbles a sheet of metal while another flicks the light switch up and down.)

In seriousness though, the next chapter should be submitted to Lit within the next couple of days if all goes well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The plot thickens

Ria is about to be important

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Got to stop as things to do today, unfortunately.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Not gut! Verry not gut! (Not good. Idk why pseudogerman felt right, it just did)

NirosuNirosu2 months ago

Ardolan gonna be in big trouble with her mother goddess for interfering as goddess said not to interfere at all, not anything specific. Fallen goddess agent perhaps

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...