All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 17'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanover 4 years ago
Ria Rising pt. 2

That's an interesting development for Ria. Hopefully we get to explore it more. What other tricks did Ria pick up from the wisp? Is Rowan now a part of Ria? How will they interact?

Although...I'm a little curious as to why Kal wasn't more surprised and/or curious about Ria's new state? I get that he was a little preoccupied with not dying at the time, but surely something magical like that would pique his curiosity enough for him to ask a few questions and maybe use his magic sight.

Anyways, looking forward to more.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 4 years ago
Just double checked

Ardolan and unfortunately I must go to work, so I cannot scour the other chapters to find the Lich's name. But so far there are 3 main antagonists. Those two, and humanity itself. Cause... human's, you know?

Anyways, just doubled checked because when rowan appeared I wasn't sure if the name was the same or not. Glad it wasn't.

Thanks again for the chapter, looking eagerly for the next installment.

PS Went back and read some responses, must leave now, but most likely you did answer my curiosities. And again thanks for the Silma teaser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Chapter names

You said “... because it probably won't show up with the rest of the series. If I remember, I will try to see if the admins can put it in with the rest of the SftS chapters.”

If you name it “TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 17A” or something similar, it should appear in the series between ch. 17 and ch. 18 if you submit it like another chapter. I have seen things like this before with other authors, as well as chapter names like “story, chX - descriptive blurb” which also get sorted properly as long as it is in that order. (I’ve also seen a series that grew to over 100 chapters and to fix the sorting, each chapter before 100 got a leading zero added)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
@jedikhan

When Kal asked Rowan if she wanted to travel with them she declined, giving the impression that she might be absorbed into Ria like the will-o'-the-wisp. She there won't be any interaction, unfortunately. Maybe Kal will visit her at some point.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 4 years agoAuthor

@Jedi

Absorbing the wisp... crap... that'd be a spoiler, wait for Just a Sip, i think it will answer part of your question. I will say that Rowan's consciousness did not transfer to Ria.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head there. Being on the verge of death he had other more important things to think about than analyzing her new form. It is safe to assume that some of that happened later but if you think about it... being able to see the flows of magic wouldn't help that much, the white, flame-like wisps coming off of her aren't magical in nature.

@jpz007

Azrin is the name of the lich, Ardolan the Goddess's agent, as well as the Goddess's Church and those who follow her teachings concerning MG. I'm not quite willing to lump in 'Humanity' as a whole in the "Wants to kill monster girls" category

@Anon

Ty for the heads up :)

Now the hard part... actually remembering to do it. D:

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

Wow , Glowing orbs.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Awesome, just not sure how Kal's life was being sucked out of him and by who?

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

@Ravey19 by the Will o' the Wisp! (The semi invisible chick with the glowy orbs that Ardolan tried to use to kill Kal)

Great chapter

onecuriousreaderonecuriousreaderabout 2 months ago

seriously, bring ikuno back, this stupid cunt of a man, is not lead character material. this story need to progress the fuck up and painfully exact so character growth on this marvelously dimwit of a main character that has a peon for a brain!!! shit, knowing ikuno will eventually come back and stimulate this man child to grow.. is the only reason I havnt left. I want to see him in pain, see him suffer, see him be purged of his foolishness that it seems only ikuno is able to do.. he got the potential of a dragon, with the mindset of sheep.. its frustrating!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...