All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 23'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent, exciting and touching

I can barely wait for the next chapter, this remains a gripping tale told at an impressive rate! Good luck

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 4 years ago
So it begins...

The reformation of the church has begun, eh? Going to be interesting to see how that develops over time.

Did Kal give Krogen's armor to the fighter, or did Ria get it back?

Also, wow. Was not expecting such an intense encounter. I wonder though, would Kal have tried talking with the ant queen if things hadn't been so dire? Would the ants have even allowed him to? Would he have been able to walk away if they had? Probably for the best that we didn't find out. Hopefully Kal doesn't get the bright idea to try going back to talk to the ants, now that he's free of the others.

Looking forward to the next chapter. I do hope Sera has been doing alright in Kal's absence.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Outstanding

Brilliant world building, awesome ant nest search and rescue plus new allies. You are on a roll...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great read

Please keep up the good work. Very happy whenever an update to this story appears. Also glad to see Kal developing more and more each chapter.

5/5 -Sol Ulyus

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
well done

Another great chapter. Please keep them coming.

M_grey555M_grey555about 4 years ago

Ah ive been waiting too long for this

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Atagirls

So wonderfully lovely. Sleep made me forget or misremember having not read this chapter and I was just going to look at the comments for this chapter and gave myself a bit of a spoiler. But what a lovely thing to anticipate.

As for another comment I had read, depending on how their nature works, him going solo or perhaps with the Geode sisters for a negotiation might not be completely out of the picture. Sure, from a 'human' perspective their methods are terrifying and whatnot, but we've been given only a glimpse at their ecosystem, and depending on how the full cycle of it works, having an army of workers for a mountain city would be quiet good, if certain arrangements and compromises could be made on both parts. Since with their location and classification revealed, the church is sure to send a cleansing fire... and though it pains me to admit it, I kind of agree with that idea, if they don't happen to be more easily malleable. That is merely a possible future I suppose.

Almost hoping the trio stick together for a bit, as iirc they didn't sound as though they would have a prejudice against Sera. Though whatever happens in the next chapter I'll be enraptured by it I'm sure. Thank you again for such a amazing chapter and a solid bit of character evolution our catty cleric has gone though. (Not everyone is a dog-person. Its not That bad a trait ^.^)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This was great, I've been reading these for the past couple weeks after writerannabelle recommended them, and I've thoroughly enjoyed them, thanks. :) Btw, I checked out your patreon, but since your lowest amount is two bucks I can't join. I already back a bunch of creators all at one dollar each, and can't justify the two buck minimum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is a very good story keep it you see you next chance.

I have a idea for your story, you now the cancel that Kal is going to. Have a Guardian they not one of golem tips in the monster girl Encyclopedia but a guardian magi like Armor, with nana Crystal for its heart.

These two you can go with this the Guardian can be a male helping the monster by having sex with them because they are all in mortal and the wizard cunt fuck all the months the girls that he hade or can female and the Wizard can all fuck all of the.

Just an idea Liam.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Was worried about ant girl sex. That would have been weird.

Great chapter. Great story love it. I'm sure you would have made the ant girl sex interesting. A game that we get to see a wide of these characters that dont progress because of their nature. The ant girl seemed nice relatively good.

Noce team dynamic and changing eltas mind. Plots within plots

And glad the goddess beat down that servant bitches arse.

2Reader2Readerover 2 years ago

I do not like the idea of taking his sight away. It was his only quality that was interesting. Don’t have much use for Kal especially now. Even when he rescued the pack he didn’t do much to make it work. Made some boats but that is not unique.

BluDraygnBluDraygnover 2 years agoAuthor

@2Reader Nag, bitch, piss, moan, groan, gripe is all I've seen from your comments.

Yet...

Nearly two books in and here you are, still reading.

Interesting... (¬‿¬)

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Real action and monster girls being killed, a shame but necessary part of the story. Still loving it though.

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I'm glad you said it, Bludraygn. Noticed the same thing with that person's comments.

Anyway, I'm not into the whole femdom, willing cuck thing, but you wrote it well enough that I was actually happy for the acolyte/assistant fellow while I cringed. And yes, I fully recognize the hypocrisy inherent in that statement. In my defense (not that I need one, but still) I wouldn't do what Kal does either, it's just easier for me to read about that than the inverse. *Shrug*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...