TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 24

Story Info
Intermission. Definitions. Again? -.-
10.2k words
4.85
12.7k
33

Part 25 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,980 Followers

Welcome back!

For those of you reading The Runesmith Chronicles for the first time I recommend going back and starting with the first book The Runesmith Chronicles (it's actually Oni and the Farmer but it's too late to change it here :P). Mostly so you have a better understanding of how things like the magic system works and what's going on as I often reference earlier chapters.

I update my profile with news and current projects each time I submit a new chapter.

As always, don't forget to vote and don't forget to leave a comment! I may not respond to every one but I read them all and they are greatly appreciated!

Enjoy!

-Blu

---

Edited/Proofread by - oldfart and 2muchdiggity

---

Chapter 24

Sera awoke to a slight nudge.

"Hello, beautiful," said Kal, smiling down at her as she opened her eyes.

The gorgon worked her tongue around inside her mouth for a full minute before speaking. "Hewwo handshow," she replied slowly, her lips didn't seem ready to work yet. "Ih wisseh yuh."

Before he left she warned him that it took a few hours for her body to fully wake up after a dormant period. Sera explained that she could be up and going within seconds, and had done so in the past, but paid dearly for those times later. Her joints and muscles complained for days afterward about being forced to move before ready.

She also warned him that even though she would be ravenous, she wouldn't be able to eat meat until her body was fully awake. That wasn't to say there wasn't something else she wanted. Hearing about Ikuno and the other girl's 'boosts' they got from sex with the mage, the gorgon was convinced that some 'essence of Kal' would speed along her recovery.

Her tongue peeked out as her mouth opened slightly, a pleading mewl escaping her lips.

Kal leaned down. Brushing the unmoving serpents from her face, he kissed her on the forehead. "I missed you too, but you'll have to wait. We have company. Friends," he said quickly when her eyes widened. "He messed around with a harpy when he was younger, and she doesn't have any problems with monster girls either."

Sera growled, her eyes narrowing with annoyance. Her last thought before going to sleep was the anticipation of a treat when he got back. She wasn't happy about being denied.

"I'm sorry, but it would be rude of me to ignore them after inviting them here."

The gorgon heaved a disgruntled sigh and closed her eyes. Definitely not happy.

Kal stepped out into the main area to find Falma and Kedder looking around in wonder at the inside of the mage's tent.

"What I wouldn't give to have one of these," whispered the fighter as she looked up at the ceiling. Kedder just nodded in agreement.

"Wait until you see what else it can do," said Kal from his bedroom doorway.

Falma looked over at him, clearly unimpressed, "Shouldn't you be balls deep in your friend about now?"

The mage stopped dead in his tracks, "I thought it would be rude to invite you in then abandon you."

"Worse than waking a monster girl up then walking out without giving her some cock first? Sounds pretty rude to me," scoffed Kedder. "There's a lady in there, can't move, wants to fuck, and you're out here talking to us?" He looked up at Falma, "Maybe we were wrong about mage-boy here."

It was the fighter's turn to nod in agreement.

Kal stood rooted in place from their unexpected comments before chuckling. "Fair enough, but it's not quite like you are thinking. I'll be back in a few minutes." He pointed to the other bedroom which Sera had used briefly and he just never removed afterward. Because of his visitors, he was thinking he might keep it. "You'll be sleeping over there."

The mage turned around to see the gorgon's eyes open and shining with excitement. Smiling, he let the canvas flap fall and walked back toward the bed. Undoing his belt and tugging his trousers down, he took his prick in hand and rubbed the tip against her outstretched tongue.

Her body was coming more awake by the moment and she managed to wrap her lips around the head as Kal began stroking his shaft. This was exactly what she had hoped for from her first meal.

Whoever these friends of his were, she already liked them.

---

Sera let Kal's softening prick slip from her mouth. She gave the head a small kiss before slowly rolling onto her back and smiling up at him.

"Happy now?" he asked, grinning.

She nodded slowly as she rolled her treat around in her mouth. She didn't know if it was the 'boost' he spoke of with the women bonded to him or just the excitement of having him in her mouth again after so long, but Sera felt like she was recovering much faster.

He glanced down toward her sex, "Were you wanting anything else?"

She shook her head. Excited as she was, her body wasn't ready for that yet. Earlier he peeled back the blanket covering her and reached down to play with a breast as he stroked himself. Normally she liked it when he pinched and pulled on her nipples but this time it just hurt. She pulled off him, wincing and asking him to stop. Kal apologized profusely and immediately healed her. One of the handy benefits of being with a magic-user. Unfortunately, her sex wasn't ready for any fun yet either. Despite being turned on from watching Kal come and the contents of her mouth, everything down there was still dry.

The mage chuckled as she looked down toward her waist and shook his head, looking disappointed.

"Let me know when you are ready to come out and I'll introduce you. I should warn you, Falma's idea of 'getting comfortable' includes little to no clothing." A few minutes ago, the fighter called out to Kal asking if it was okay for her to 'get comfortable' as he was moments from filling Sera's mouth. Only half-listening, he emphatically gave her permission. He would have said yes to almost anything to prevent further distractions from what was about to happen. Of course, it wasn't like he minded seeing the tall woman stripped half-naked.

As he walked out into the tent's main area, he realized that he would need to change that.

The fighter was lying on her back, completely naked and stretched out on the green carpet just outside the marble firepit. Kedder sat near her feet, plainly enjoying the view.

"Done so soon? I didn't expect to see you for a while," said the thief.

Kal smiled, "She got what she wanted, for now. Her body isn't up for anything else yet."

"Do they like the taste that much? Like some women, I don't mind the flavor, but I heard they really love it."

"All the ones I've been with do. It seems to be a part of how they were originally made." He looked down at Falma, "You must hate wearing armor."

"It's nice ta feel the air on my skin. If I never had ta wear it again, I'd be a happy woman but that's not gonna be happenin' any time soon. It's also nice to show off for a couple of men who enjoy lookin' at me."

"Seems like that shouldn't be a problem," said Kal looking her over.

"You'd be surprised. Too many men just want a pretty little thing they can bounce on their cock. Women my size often don't get a second look. Some of those interested in me need ta go find themselves an ogre ta live with. Too passive all the damn time and can't seem ta figure out sometimes I just want to be bent over and fucked blind. You two seem ta like what you see so I'm gonna enjoy showing off for you."

"You won't hear me complaining," said Kal sitting down near her head. "Since I brought up armor, are you interested in Kogen's old suit? It changes shape for the wearer, but only so much. I'm a few hairs short of what it can adjust for. Besides, I'm not much for wearing armor, as you've seen."

Falma rolled over and shook her head, "I could give you everything I own, and it wouldn't be half of what that armor is worth."

"I could probably throw my stuff in as well," Kedder piped in, "and she'd still be mounted on your cock two or three times a day for the next couple of years to make up the difference."

"Pleasant as that sounds, I think my other women would have an issue with her taking up all of my time," said Kal.

"You seem awfully keen ta get rid of it. Why not just sell it?" asked the fighter. "You could buy a small town with that armor."

"Because I don't need the money, and it feels like a waste to keep it just for the sake of keeping it. On my farm, everything had a purpose. Every tool, table, or animal I owned had a specific reason and use. The armor can't shrink enough to fit me, making it worthless as anything more than a souvenir. I would rather it go to someone who can put it to good use."

Falma looked around the shelter, "Can't say I'm surprised you've got that kinda money," she said before sighing, "Much as I'd love ta take it off your hands, I could never afford it and I won't take it as a gift. That'd make me feel too much like a whore." Seeing Kal's questioning look, she continued, "Nothin' against the ladies who do it for a living, but they sell their bodies to every man with some coin. My body is always free, but only to those I give it to."

Kal nodded, "I can respect that." A moment later he chuckled, "That's easy to say when I'm on that list." The mage's eyes flicked to Kedder and he gave the tall woman a questioning look. "I am still on that list, aren't I?"

"At least until we part ways again. We'll have to see how things are goin' next time we meet," she said with a sly grin and glance back at the rogue.

---

They talked for another hour and a half before Sera called out to Kal.

He entered his bedroom to find her standing unsteadily next to the bed, still completely naked. When he approached, she reached out to his sides and tugged the shirt he was wearing up and off before tossing it over her head. Drawing the fabric up to her face she breathed in his scent before sighing happily and throwing her arms around him.

"I missed you."

Kal smiled, "I think you might have mentioned that already."

"Worth saying again."

"Ready to meet Falma and Kedder?"

The gorgon tensed for a few seconds before relaxing and responding with a nod.

"One last thing. Falma's lying out there naked, she seems to like showing off to those who can appreciate her body. Do you want me to have her put some clothes on?"

"If she wants to be naked, I don't mind. Does Kidder have his clothes on?"

"Kedder, and yes he does."

She became nervous, "I was listening as you talked. Did you two..."

Kal nodded, "Yes we did but it was Kedder, Falma, and I. The fourth in our party only watched. Ria joined in at the end as well."

Her face showed her surprise, "Ria and you...?"

"Yes, my second night away."

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion, "And the first?"

"A merchant's daughter who put me up for the night, she spent a second night with me before I met those two," he explained. Kal watched her reactions carefully. While he warned her that he would have other lovers, listing them off like this was making him feel a bit guilty.

"Will... will you be leaving with them again?" Sera asked hesitantly as old fears crept back into her mind.

"No, there's some things I need to take care of like purifying and testing your venom, as well as some research I need to get done. I offered to let them stay for the next few days until that was taken care of and we started back north again. Afterward, they plan on heading back east."

"North? I thought we were going west?"

"That's a bit of a long story, but yes we will need to head north first."

"While they are here will you two... um..."

"Probably, unless you don't want me to. I like Falma, but I'm back home now and you come first."

Sera smiled at his words before becoming serious again. "If you do, will you want me to do anything with him?"

Kal gave her a gentle smile, "Sera, I don't have the same power over you as with Kuto and those I've bonded with. If you want to play around with him, I have no right to tell you yes or no. However, after spending so much time with you, I've come to consider you one of my women. I can't tell you yes or no, but I will say that I'd rather you didn't. That's also the reason I won't do anything with Falma if you don't want me to"

The gorgon had to suppress the slight thrill she got from hearing him call her one of his women. Moving past that, she thought for a moment on what he said. She didn't have any interest in the other man, so that was a non-issue. Though she couldn't say she wanted him to sleep with the woman outside, knowing that she was leaving in a few days and while Kal stayed with her blunted any feelings of jealousy. She also knew that Kal's spells gave him enough stamina she wouldn't be left wanting.

"I suppose I don't mind you being with her," she said. With a sly smile, she licked her lips, "Did you warn them about how I like to spend my time?"

Kal smiled, "No, I figured I'd let that be a surprise."

---

Introductions went well despite the thief being a bit standoffish. He explained that some of the snakes on Sera's head were where he got the more potent poisons for his blades. Though she had control over them and assured him they wouldn't bite, he respectfully told her that he would be keeping his distance.

Falma, on the other hand, fawned over the gorgon, thinking that her patches of emerald scales were beautiful. With Kedder not interested in even getting close to her, it didn't take long for the fighter to talk Sera out of Kal's shirt. It probably helped that the human woman was still nude. Kedder's rejection hurt a little but was lessened by the appreciative whistle he let out when the gorgon stood naked before the fighter.

A short time later, Kal was throwing various steaks onto the grate hanging over the firepit as Sera chatted with the other two. She explained that she liked wearing Kal's shirts because they smelled like him but preferred to go naked in case Kal was in the mood for some fun.

Falma jumped on the idea, loudly declaring that anytime either one of the men were wanting to empty their balls for the next few days to just bend her over. The shock among the other three was plain on their faces.

"Ey! We have weeks of road ahead of us, it's gonna be a while before I can relax like this again," she said, returning the other's stares.

Despite the fighter's declaration, the next few days weren't one long orgy. Kedder often went out into the woods to gather herbs and such while Falma began constructing herself a rudimentary bow and some arrows to lessen food expenses on the long trip. Kal was working on his projects in the alchemy lab for most of the day which left Sera without anything to do.

Unexpectedly, the gorgon ended up going out with the rogue during his gathering trips. His studies of poisons turned him into a fair herbalist and his knowledge of surface plants fascinated the gorgon. Pickings were slim this time of year and the thief wasn't excited about the duration of Kal's acclimation spell restricting his foraging, but Kedder quickly looked beyond Sera's temperature limitations as he found her to be an attentive and eager student.

Along with herbs and plants, he also taught her more about her snakes, the poisonous ones at least, teaching her how the different toxins they produce affect their prey. They dabbled in the realms of other rogue skills such as moving silently, hiding in shadows, and knife throwing. Kedder felt she showed real promise and could become quite proficient with proper training. Because of their fleeting time, he left her with some basic exercises to practice once he and Falma left.

Kal purified Aradelle's nectar and made up a few more healing potions with the components he had on hand along with some of the herbs Kedder and Sera returned with. A couple of days into their rest period, Falma joined him as he sat reading next to the Ikuno's alchemy set.

The fighter still enjoyed going around naked and drawing appreciative gazes and catcalls from the men, but for practicality's sake she only stripped down later in the afternoon. Today she wore a simple tunic and pants with a belt. Small wood shavings from making arrows clung to the fabric here and there.

She watched as he occasionally used discs of thin rock to raise or lower the burner with the infinite flame, adjusting the temperature of the flask above it containing a little bit of water and a bunch of small evergreen herbs the other two had collected for him.

"What are you making?" she asked after a few minutes of watching droplets condense and run through the glass tubes. They eventually dripped into a tall glass funnel where it separated into layers of water and oil.

"It's the oil from those plants," he said pointing at the funnel. "It makes the ink last longer between uses and prevents any infections if used on the skin. This batch won't be high enough quality for anything going onto my body but the more pure it is, the longer it lasts. I could use purified alcohol but I'm always worried it will evaporate on me before I get to use it."

"Evaporate?" she asked, unfamiliar with the word.

"What puddles do after the sun comes back out or when you boil a pot of water too long."

"You could have just said 'dried-up' instead of your fancy words."

Kal smiled, "I just learned a lot of these fancy words a few years ago, I like using them."

Falma bit back one of her comments about him being so much smarter than her. She said something along those lines yesterday and was sternly rebuked for speaking about herself in such a manner by Kal, Kedder, and Ria. The mage reminded her that he was just book-smart and that she drew from years more practical experience than he.

"Enough about fancy words. I came to ask if I could join you and Sera tonight and if you might do the same with Kedder and I tomorrow night."

Kal put his book down next to the assortment of unused beakers and vials on the table. "I'll ask Sera first, but she seems to like you quite a bit so I don't see a problem. Mind if I ask why?"

The fighter fidgeted for a moment before speaking. "I've always been attracted to men who showed impressive fighting skills like you and the knight you fought. Kedder's assessment of the battle with the ants, how he set up the battlefield to make my fight easier, and the way I never felt like I was out of the loop even when my back was turned to you and the priestess impressed me... a lot. If he'll have me, I think I'll be traveling with him for a long time."

"Good for you," said Kal grinning. "But if this is the direction you are going then why the night with me and Sera?"

"First, because I was hoping you were going to take me up on bending me over as I suggested the first day and you haven't yet. Second, Kedder said something while we waited for you to catch up outside Lantaris. He mentioned that you seemed happy with your monster girl women and that he might have to get carried off by a harpy again. He developed a liking for them the first time and you've gotten his curiosity up again."

"As a man who has one as a mate, I can completely understand the fascination."

She gave him a look of mild annoyance for interrupting. "Anyway, you spoke of how your friend set up a triad and your farmhands are looking to do the same in the future. I've spoken with monster girls, but nothing more."

"So, Sera and I are your trial run?"

"Yes," said Falma breathily. "She is so beautiful, if only it weren't for the snakes on her head."

Kal wasn't about to argue the gorgon's beauty, though the fighter's sentiment seemed a little overdone. Even after more than a month, he wasn't overly excited about her hair but had gotten used to it. "Sera hasn't given me any sign of interest in other women, so the decision will be up to her. Regardless, I'll be happy to join you tomorrow night."

---

Sera bit her lip nervously as she beckoned the taller woman to lean down so she could whisper in Falma's ear. Kedder and Kal watched intently but whatever the gorgon said was too quiet for them to hear.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,980 Followers