All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 24'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Nice

Its never easy is it? Poor Kal is like a magnet for these interactions. Maybe even literally, being a mage and also being watched by a goddess.

His comment on wanting to collect his women made me wonder about some logistical possibilities and whether certain properties of Ria's bag have been discussed yet. I could go back and investigate, and I still might. Something about the alarune's song called to me.

Anyways, thank you for another wonderful chapter, and looking forward to Kal and Sera punishing the bad bunny, and seeing how this next leg of their journey plays out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Great work

And barely a week after the previous! Looking forward to more of your work, and a little selfishly hoping that the next one comes quickly again. Thanks!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 4 years ago
Timed that just right...

You timed that, didn't you? Introduced a bunny girl over Easter? Well done. Now if only she can survive Sera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rabbit girl took me by surprise still 5 stars

Falma and Kedder are becoming part of my top 10 favorite characters, hoping to see more of them in Telsin.

kyotie913kyotie913about 4 years ago
Kal Saves the snake right?

Please tell me Kal can heal the snake since he injured it in his rush to fuck like every stupid male?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
As always, great read

But poor Sera. I hope her hair being semi-sentient doesn't mean Kal can't heal it.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Addendum

I'm loving the various perspectives from the characters. They all feel real and sensible for whom they are coming from. Personally, while I definitely understand what Sera was getting upset about, I'd prefer to be able to try and stay more idealistic/ diplomatic about things. Because while her point of needing to dispose of an enemy is certainly spot on, it would be better to not have quite so many of them. If you train yourself to merely dispose of people that become an enemy, rather than study to better analyze and entreat them, or stop them from quite reaching that status... Well, I'd hope there would be fewer 'people' that needed killing in those later scenarios. In a way its better that Kal's cherry was popped in last chapters small scale war than in dealing with another one on one like with Kogan. Sure, he'll feel worse about taking out what may have been an innocent, but he also didn't have time to overthink and tie himself into knots about it, wondering if there was a better way. Because somethings, just need killing. And if you don't have that tool available in your toolbox, that burden will fall to someone else, or the consequences will.

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaabout 4 years ago
Lagomorph

Bunny girl with an anal fixation? In the words of Dr Kreiger: "Stop. My penis can only get so erect."

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Is Kal ever going to complete his quest? Rabbit girl and a fox!

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

Sera... kinda has a point. I mean I know Kal's doing it because the rabbit girl (Graff?) really needs it, due to her heat, but still.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

More for Kal's menagerie?

lujon2019lujon2019about 1 month ago

The mage was startled by a deep growl. He was even more startled that it was coming unbidden from his own throat. Kal's conscious mind slipped away as the strong pheromones the rabbit girl rubbed from her chin onto the edges of the tent took over.

/

/

how many times will he fall into that trap

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...