TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My bed?"

"Yes, your bed." He stopped in front of the flap to his room. "Unless you wanted some time alone like I did earlier."

She smiled up at him, "No, I don't need time alone. But this isn't my bed Kal, it's yours and you just share it with me. You have too many women for me to have any claim to it."

Kal wanted to argue, but she had a point. "Fine, it's my bed, but since you are the only one of my lovers here, I want you to think of it as yours as well. Regardless, you belong next to me, not sleeping alone," he said, placing her on his bed and stepping back so he could undress.

"I didn't think you would want to do anything with me."

"Honestly, I'm not in the mood. But you shouldn't think you have to sleep in the other room just because I'm not interested."

Sera nodded meekly as Kal crawled in behind her and pulled her back to his chest. She gasped as he lifted one of her cheeks and nestled the head of his cock against her rear entrance.

"Oops, sorry," he mumbled before readjusting so his prick was trapped between the cheeks of her bottom.

They hadn't done anything with her rear entrance yet though she had been getting more and more curious about it. Every so often he'd run his tongue over her pucker while licking her sex or slip a finger inside her, seemingly just for the fun of it. Both situations she enjoyed thoroughly. Her gasp had been more of anticipation of him pressing into her and not dismay as he must have thought.

She squeezed him with her rear and got a sleepy groan in return. Maybe tomorrow night they could stop early and explore that part a bit more. Now that they were officially lovers, it was time to do something special as celebration.

---

Kal must have had the same idea as the next morning he interrupted her good morning blowjob to have her straddle his face. As his tongue worked over her sex, a finger, quickly followed by a second, slipped inside her before moving up and playing gently with her back door. Frustratingly, he only teased the sensitive skin around it while occasionally making like he was about to slip inside her ass but backing away before actually entering her. By the third time she came on his face, she was pressing back into his hand, on the verge of begging him to put his finger inside.

She bent over to take him in her mouth but he pulled her away. "That's for tonight," he said, smiling.

"Not mad at me anymore?" she asked a few minutes later as they were getting dressed.

"I never was. That my actions made you think I wouldn't protect you or our future children hurt me, a lot. I was a little pissed you had so little faith in me but realized last night that the two were related," he said, holding the flap open for her as they went out to the main room to make some breakfast.

As he was about to summon Ria, a sound like large wooden wind chimes filled the tent.

Sera glanced up at the ceiling before looking over at Kal. "Visitors?"

Kal attempted to say a command word twice before cursing and walking over to the book on the pedestal. Trying again as he read the word straight from the book, he looked up along with Sera.

The roof of the tent began to change, large splotches of red, blue, and green coming together and forming a very rough interpretation of the tent's surroundings. A large gray and brown blob over by the entrance appeared to be their visitor. While it was difficult to make out what kind of creature it was by the body alone, the two large ears sticking up from the top of its head weren't hard to recognize.

"Rabbit girl," said Kal.

"But what is she doing?" asked Sera. The flesh colored area on the head moved up as the ears disappeared for a moment. "It's like she's rubbing her chest against the tent." She looked over at Kal, "Is that normal?"

"Rabbits are pests and food to a farmer. I honestly don't know," he replied. The sound of wind chimes filled the tent again, "Whatever she is doing, she needs to leave. Pleasant as that is for an alarm, I don't want to listen to it all through breakfast."

Kal checked his vambraces in case the rabbit-girl needed some incentive to move along. "I'll be back in a minute to get some food on."

Unsealing the door, he cautiously poked his head out to see the rabbit girl sitting on her haunches off to one side of the tent. Like Dax, her entire body was covered with fur except for her face to combat the cold of winter's approach with the rabbit's pelt containing more brown than the wolf's.

"I'm not interested," said the mage, "you need to be on your way."

Instead of responding, the rabbit girl reached down and began playing with herself, cocking her head to the side with an expectant look on her face.

Fearing something like with giants where their fluids were strong aphrodisiacs, Kal immediately checked the wind. It was coming from behind him where the tent was, so she wasn't trying to entice him with the scent of her sex.

The mage was startled by a deep growl. He was even more startled that it was coming unbidden from his own throat. Kal's conscious mind slipped away as the strong pheromones the rabbit girl rubbed from her chin onto the edges of the tent took over.

In less than a second, the mage's belt was undone and he attempted to run while pulling his pants down at the same time. Getting his painfully hard cock free, he lunged at the rabbit. Caught off guard by his speed, the woman rolled onto her back and brought her rabbit-like legs up. Both feet caught Kal in the chest and sent him flying back toward the tent just as Sera was emerging to see what the growling was about.

Kal crashed into the gorgon and they both went tumbling back into the shelter. A quiet crunch left Sera howling in pain as she rolled over and gingerly cradled one of her serpents that was now bent at far too sharp of an angle.

The mage was beyond caring. Shedding his trousers, he jumped up and bolted back outside without a glance at the reptilian woman.

As he burst through the tent's entrance, his eyes immediately zeroed in on the rabbit. Only her ears and tail remained, the rest of her body reverting to its more human form. She had turned around and dropped to the ground, her bottom up in the air and her head down in the leaves as she looked back at him with anticipation. One hand massaged her clit from beneath as the other covered her rear entrance.

Running forward, Kal slid on his knees to a stop behind her with his cock already in hand. Taking just a second to find her hole, he slammed into her with a yell. The rabbit-girl echoed his outburst with a squeal of pleasure that turned into a long, high-pitched moan as he began furiously pounding into her.

---

Kal's knee hurt. It felt like he scraped it badly and now a twig or rock or something was poking the raw skin over and over.

He tried lifting his knee away from whatever kept hurting him but his leg wouldn't move.

Maybe if he leaned to the side he could brush it away with his hand but his hand seemed occupied. He couldn't get that to move either. Whatever he was touching was soft, smooth, and pliable. The hard area below the soft surface made him think of having his hands on a woman's waist.

The thought would have normally brought a smile to his face but it felt wrong right now. He tried to look around but everything was dark. He couldn't even tell if his eyes were open though he had a feeling they were.

The rhythmic pain in his knee was getting more intense. Whatever was happening there seemed to be the only thing able to get through to him. Odd, normally healing himself was a reflex but he didn't appear to be doing that at all.

Kal focused on the stabbing pain in his knee and tried to activate the healing rune. Nothing happened. It felt like the energy he needed was just barely out of reach.

Something was keeping him from his magic. His consciousness cast about the empty space around him. The mage's thoughts became clearer as he fought down the urge to panic but besides himself there still was just that singular source of pain. He was locked away inside his own body but this sharp sensation was getting through. Kal turned all of his attention to his knee and began tracing a way out of his mental prison.

---

Regaining consciousness should have been more exciting, especially since he was in the midst of driving his cock into a very wet and willing woman.

The pain in his knee, the hoarseness of his throat, the pleasure coming from his cock, the rabbit-girl's screeches of ecstasy, and Sera yelling at him to snap out of it was an assault on his senses. As the mage tried to stop the manic thrusting of his hips, he quickly realized that even though he was awake, he wasn't in control yet.

Sera kept looking down at the rabbit-girl's face, it was clear that she was restraining herself from petrifying the woman. Kal silently thanked the gorgon, this would probably get very painful, very quickly were she to use her gaze while he was inside her.

He quickly began shuffling through his memories of his first time meeting Bea. He had needed to want to have sex with the butterfly girl for his enchantment to activate and remove the effects of the aphrodisiac. Much like then, he was angry enough about the situation that he had no desire to fuck the woman at all. Still, he knew that the compatibility enchantment wouldn't come to his rescue until that changed.

The rabbit's smiling mouth hung open and short, high-pitched moans of pleasure escaped each time the head of his cock brushed against the entrance to her womb. Those large front teeth made thoughts of repeating his experience with Bea vanish.

Gaining enough control to look down, he noticed that she was still holding a hand over her rear. He suddenly wished it was Sera bent over in front of him, she seemed very open to the idea of taking him back there. There was a lot more promise in the way she squeezed and rubbed him with her bottom last night than there had been in the past. He very much wanted to make that something special between them, but that couldn't happen until later, so he'd have to make do with the woman he was already inside.

The rabbit screeched in surprise as both of her ears were grabbed in one hand while another pulled her hand away from her rear. Wide-eyed, she looked over to the side and saw the weird snake-haired lady smiling at the man who had just stopped fucking her. The snake lady's hands were empty. That meant she wasn't the one holding her ears and arm. Uh oh.

Kal drew back until he slipped free of her sex. For a moment he considered just stopping there and walking away, but he had made a decision and was going to follow through. Making sure that he was well coated with her natural lube, he lined up with the rabbit girl's backdoor and gently pushed forward.

"Noo," she moaned, making the mage freeze. Most monster girls enjoyed this but if she truly hated it then he wasn't going to force her. A slight growl escaped him upon realizing she hadn't extended the same courtesy to him. Unexpectedly, she started pushing back into him until the ring of her pucker slipped over the head of his cock. "Noo," she whined again in a high-pitched voice as she continued pushing back against him. "Why does it feel so good? I can't have kits this way." As she finally took him all the way to the root, the rabbit stopped and shook in silence as a small orgasm ran through her.

Kal noted that he wasn't insanely sensitive like with some of the other aphrodisiacs he had experienced. That probably explained why he hadn't filled the rabbit doe's bottom with cum yet. As tight as she was, he was honestly surprised. There was also the small fact that she was truly enjoying this which usually stoked his own arousal.

Both of his hands came down to her hips as he slowly pulled out until only the head was inside before pushing into her a little faster. The woman decided he was going too slow and Kal had to hold her in place to prevent her from pushing back into him again.

He only made a half-dozen slow strokes before a new voice came from the woods.

"You've gotten yourself into quite the mess haven't you, Graff."

Kal, Sera, and the rabbit all looked up to see a woman covered in red fur with black hands and feet walking toward them. A white-tipped bushy red tail waved about behind her while the ears on her head sported black fur on their backs. Her front was covered in fine white fur from chin to groin.

"He woke up and put it in my ass, Velt," the doe moaned. "You know I love it in my ass,"

"Silly rabbit, you just love having a dick inside you," said the fox as her limbs switched from vulpine to human and her fur vanished. Ignoring the human and gorgon, she stepped up in front of Graff, "I told you to leave them alone yesterday as they went past."

"But I'm in heat! I couldn't help it!" the woman whined.

Velt shrugged, "You're probably right, but you aren't having any babies like that." She pulled Graff's head up by the ears and offered up a nipple which the rabbit sucked into her mouth with a desperate groan. A pleased smile came to the vixen's face as she looked up at Kal, "Go ahead and fuck the hell out of her. Men around her stay hard for a full day when she's in heat, so I hope you didn't have anywhere else to go."

"We did in fact," growled Kal as he tried to ignore the rabbit-girl wiggling around on his cock in an attempt to get a little more stimulation.

"You really aren't affected by her, are you?" asked the fox.

"Other than being much harder than normal? No."

She looked over at Sera, "Do you mind sharing? It's been a long time since a man came this way and while I'm not in heat, I'd like to get filled by something besides her hand."

The gorgon looked down at where Kal and the Rabbit-girl were joined. "A little late to ask permission isn't it? Besides, I'm his, he isn't mine."

The fox-girl looked in surprise between them, "He isn't your husband?"

"No," said Sera shaking her head. Kal saw that one of her smaller serpents was hanging limply against her shoulder, the faint yellow light in its eyes now dark. "He has many mates, monster girl and human." She glanced up at him nervously before continuing, "I'm just one of them."

Kal nodded in agreement.

"A human with multiple mates who likes our kind, this is certainly turning out more interesting than I expected," said the vixen.

"And freezing," said Kal. "Since I'm in my right mind again I can tell you the morning air is far colder than what I care for. Since we are stuck here for a day, I think we should go inside." He looked between Sera and Velt, both nodded in agreement though the fox was looking dubiously at the small tent.

Graff let go of Velt's nipple as Kal pulled her up by the hair. The mage held her tight to his chest as he carefully got to his feet without letting his prick slip out of her bottom. He then took a couple of unnecessarily bouncy strides that made the rabbit-girl squeal in delight before speaking the command word to change the tent to a larger version with an entrance he could easily walk through.

The fox watched until the entrance flap fell back into place before saying, "Tell me he walks around like that with you and he may end up with... more... mates..." Her voice trailed off as she turned and saw the look on the gorgon's face.

"If he's in his right mind then why the hell is he still fucking HER?!" spat the gorgon before stomping after them.

Suddenly worried for her friend, the vixen followed close behind.