All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. 26'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
KevinSaxKevinSaxalmost 4 years ago
Sera sucks

I miss when Kal traveled alone without Sera.

Keeper_of_SecretsKeeper_of_Secretsalmost 4 years ago
Interesting

I like where this is going. And i absolutely lve this series

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanalmost 4 years ago
Hm...

I have a feeling that something was left out of that telling of the vision. Guess we'll have to wait and see. Then again, it is perfectly normal for the gods to give cryptic visions and for humans to come to the wrong conclusions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I need more!

Love the series and can't wait for more

SensualSigmaSensualSigmaalmost 4 years ago
Drawing out...

I'm glad all the secrets and revelations that might be had travelling beyond known lands weren't revealed and change the status quo in one chapter.

I like that their journey is constrained by the speed a pre-industrial society would be limited to.

I am gratified that his happening upon another plant girl was used as an opportunity to gather materials and not an excuse to recruit another harem member.

I especially like that the abbess isn't taking delight in the extermination of the ant-girls.

You are doing a fantastic job and I look forward to more. Live long and prosper .\\//

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 4 years ago
The payoff!

YEAH! So many awesome things. So good. The only thing I'm a little unsure of is how exactly Kal bartered for the sap. Was he more blue or more yellow, and whatever shade of green he was, what was the "right" thing to do? Do you take the bluer route and have them grateful they were spared? Since it seemed in the context that the pure blue route wasn't taken, the one completed in the books entry. Do you take the more yellow route, and provide a little tit-for-tat, and if so what kind of ethical math would you do or consider after the fact: Do you give more than you took, which could strengthen a potential threat? Or perhaps a more equivalent exchange, though how would you even really measure that? ~So many lovely questions to consider.

The development and continuation of the Abbess and the Knight, also wonderful. Hopeful that they remain relevant to the story as a whole, since they seem to be in useful and interesting positions. "No, I'm not." and "Good." Those are the brighter green responses we want ^.^

And of course. The ultimate payoff. When evolution can happen in a moment. Survival of the fittest doesn't necessarily mean the strongest or the fastest or even the smartest. It means the ones that actually survived. If it had been anyone else, the course laid out would be a truly terrifying proposition. Because, how do you even handle something like that? But for the cautious and pitied queen, it definitely allows the possibility for more than purple and blue responses. A family, even a rather large one, is far easier to manage than an empire.

BluDraygnBluDraygnalmost 4 years agoAuthor

@KevinSax

Sorry to hear that.

@SensualSigma

As this is an erotica story it is sometimes difficult to resist the urge to have Kal stick his dick an every monster girl he runs across. However, this one was never going to happen as Sera's storytime explained.

Having someone who months ago would have been a sworn enemy not only save her from death but restore her severed legs can do a lot to change one's worldview.

@jpz007ahren

Kal didn't barter, Sera locked the sundew up with her gaze and they just took it. This was definitely a shade of green. While he didn't outright kill the sundew, because of it's "indiscriminate killer" nature he also didn't much care if it was able to fend off the cold long enough to ready itself for winter.

My hope is that the ants find some degree of symbiosis with a human settlement and may be something I touch on later in a side story. But for now, I'm considering the new ant queen's tale mostly finished (There's a nagging little thought running through my head. Not sure yet if I'm going to act on it.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Interesting in many ways.

The only thing that I don't like about this series is waiting for the next chapter.

Keep writing. As always, you work makes for good reading and has been edited/proof-read well enough that it isn't painful or confusing to read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I miss ikki

I know she's coming back but I miss her. The story is fantastic and great for shying away from the obvious happy ever after. But still miss our ikki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

I see so many possible chapters forming. Abbess and the Knight. New ant Queen, searching for a new homeland. Thanks again for letting me read this novel.

skippersdadskippersdadover 3 years ago

I am not surprised to se you produce such good stories , I have rad some that were bad , but not here . I love it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Great chapter and the ants, will we see them again?

anubeloreanubeloreover 2 years ago

I kinda hope the ants make their way to Telsin. And I'm glad Elden disliked having to kill so many antgirls. She's grown.

Rhino77PIlotRhino77PIlot5 months ago

Evolution amongst monster ant-girls? Looks like it to me. I wonder what magical properties or abilities thy will have?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
New story submitted! Beyond Worlds: Mis-taken Hero Ch 01 TRC Ch 43 will be coming right after this one, and posting these two together is part of the reason I only submitted the one chapter last month. Also, a new The Witch's Offering chapter is up on Patreon, as is the sta...