TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. X1

Story Info
SftS Extra - Kal and Senshu.
3.8k words
4.77
10k
15

Part 33 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,985 Followers

Welcome back!

Wait? Wasn't 31 the last chapter?

Yes... Yes it was. This is the first of some "deleted scenes" I'm writing up that were skipped over for the sake of the story.

For those of you reading The Runesmith Chronicles for the first time I recommend going back and starting with the first book The Runesmith Chronicles (it's actually Oni and the Farmer but it's too late to change it here :P). Mostly so you have a better understanding of how things like the magic system works and what's going on as I often reference earlier chapters.

I update my Bio with the latest Chapters and projects I'm working on each time I put up a new post.

As always votes and feedback are greatly appreciated!

Enjoy!

-Blu

---

Edited/Proofread by: oldfart and 2muchdiggity

---

SftS Extra: Kal and Senshu

Later in the night after Kal wakes up from passing the trials.

One by one the girls left as the night wound down, leaving Senshu alone with Kal in the sitting room on the bottom floor. Graff and Velt had run off with Sera earlier, the gorgon stopping to give him a goodnight kiss before leaving. By her expression, he could tell that she wasn't happy about something and he thought it odd that she was going to bed with the vixen and doe instead of with him. It wasn't a big deal since his and Sera's bedroom was right across the hall from Velt and Graff's.

As the front door closed behind Molo and Oona, the last two to leave, Kal looked over at the silver lamia and thought back to what he knew about the regular mortal ones. To stand upright her body below her legs had to make a sharp turn upward as though rearing back to strike. This was helped by there being no spine between her tailbone and the start of her backbone on the snake portion of her body. Kal was extremely curious about how this worked since he hadn't read anything about it in the literature he currently owned. Lamias were one of the monster girls that formed colonies, with most located further south in warmer climates. The snake women were generally long-lived and universally against giving up one of their dead for dissection by a researcher. About the only thing he knew for certain was that Ikuno had told the truth when saying their sex and pseudo-anus, as one scholar called it, were connected and that their digestive tract extended down into their snake body. How exactly it all happened was still a mystery.

She was wearing her armor again, which seemed strange considering she had no problems showing off her assets during his trials.

"Don't you live with Molo and Oona?" he asked.

The six-armed woman blushed, "I do, but I was given the honor of showing you to your new sleeping quarters."

"New sleeping quarters?"

"You are the master of the tower now. Therefore, your bedroom has been moved from the guest rooms to the master's chambers."

"Oh... I see. Then please, lead the way," he said standing.

Senshu bowed her head slightly and made her way toward the spiral staircase. She completely missed the look of mild panic on the mage's face as he tried to figure out what he was going to do with a woman who had six arms and the body of a giant snake for legs. He sobered slightly as he realized this was why Sera appeared upset earlier.

"Did you draw straws or something?" he asked, trying to distract himself.

"No, the others felt I accepted you even before you passed Kit's test so I should be the first," she replied as she started up the stone steps.

"And Sera?"

"She grudgingly agreed though I don't think she would have if it had been Molo or one of the other girls instead."

"Why not?"

"Because we are both snake types. We have a lot of the same quirks and that gives us common ground for talking. It may only be five days since you arrived, but I think I can feel comfortable calling her my friend."

"She's been busy," he said, chuckling.

"In fairness, we all have while you were asleep. Much of the furniture has cleaning and repair enchantments but once all of that is done you still have decades of dust to remove. Since we have mortals in the tower again there is also making sure that the plumbing is fixed, the ovens in the kitchen work, any wood or stonework that needed repair is taken care of, and refreshing any enchantments that have faded since their last use. We got the plumbing mostly working but Cyrene will have to check on it when she gets here in a few days."

"Who is Cyrene?"

"She's a slime, which means she can travel through the pipes and fix things along the way."

"The slime is a plumber?"

"Among other things. I hope that we have used our time in a way that pleases you."

"Stop that."

Senshu froze on the stairs, "Stop what?"

"Talking like that. I understand that I'm stuck being your master since the tower is mine, but I would prefer to not be reminded constantly. Treat me like you did downstairs or before Kithana's trial."

The lamia arched an eyebrow, "Are you sure?"

"Positive."

A smile played across her features, "You may regret that."

He returned her grin, "I've been with a few monster girls. As long as you don't try to squeeze the life out of me, I doubt it."

"And get dropped from the roof of the tower by my sisters? I don't think so. There is something far more enjoyable to squeeze out of you." The lamia blushed bright red as she realized what she just said.

"I like the sound of that. We should continue this conversation upstairs."

She held out a hand toward the steps leading up, "After you."

"Oh, no," said Kal mimicking her offer to go ahead. "After you, I insist." He leaned to one side and stared at her bottom appraisingly before meeting her eyes again, "Besides, the view is better from back here." Under his breath, he muttered, "Not to mention I don't know where I'm going."

Senshu gave him a look of exasperation before continuing upward. Kal could plainly see that she was exaggerating the sway of her bottom for his benefit. As they reached the floor with the library, which sat just above the guest rooms, she paused on the steps and looked over her shoulder as her armor melted away except for her helm. Now he had an unobstructed view of her rear and was surprised to find there was a small gap between her legs before they changed into the serpentine body. Kal's own body was reacting to the view, especially since he got occasional glimpses of her sex through the gap and the stairwell was now filled with the scent of her arousal.

She stopped at the next landing. Like the library, it had double doors but where the library's were mahogany in color these were painted white with delicate gold gilding around the edges. Turning around she said, "Welcome to your room," before pushing the doors open.

Crystals set into the ceiling began to shine as he stepped inside. His new bedroom could easily be described as opulent and took up the entire floor except for the master bath on the far side. Looking around in awe, he realized that by floorspace alone this single room was probably bigger than his entire house back in Telsin.

Lush rugs covered the polished wooden floor and felt so soft he was looking forward to kicking his boots off just to feel it with his bare feet. To one side was a study area with a large window in front of it that faced north, on the southern wall was the largest bed he had ever seen. The reason for its size was immediately apparent after glancing over at the lamia's large snake body.

Kal walked over to one of the tapestries hanging on the wall, it showed an aerial view from the tower looking over the forest in autumn. Off in the distance on the forest edge, there appeared to be a city. "That's Te'thalas?" he asked.

"Yes," replied Senshu, her voice tinged with sadness. "I heard that the bed was once on that side of the room but Father switched it around after the city was named. I think he liked watching over them."

"It's in amazing condition for being so old."

"You aren't the only one with a Bag of Holding. Though I think you are the only person I've heard of who has an actual relationship with theirs."

"That doesn't surprise me if they are like some of the others I've seen," he said, scowling at the memory of Dai, the rude and unpleasant avatar of Ikuno's Bag of Holding.

There was a soft sliding of scales across the rugs before a set of arms wrapped around him from behind. "Forgive me Kal, but could you save the tour for later? It has been decades since the last time I had a man."

Kal turned around in her arms and looked up at her. The quip that popped into his head died on his lips when he saw her expression. It wasn't desperation, but there was a definite and strong need in her eyes. Putting his hands on her hips he pulled her down so they were face to face before leaning forward and kissing her. Her lips never leaving his, she began mewling with need as one set of hands came up to his cheeks while the middle pair went to work on removing his shirt and the bottom two went to work on his belt and pants.

She reached out to remove his vambraces, Kal let her take one off but pulled the other arm away. Breaking the kiss, he said "I'll keep that one in case you get a little too frisky," while making the strength rune glow for a moment.

Nodding in understanding, Senshu's body grew to its larger size before she reached out and lifted him off the ground. The lamia's top arms quickly tugged off his shirt while the lower ones pulled off his boots and let his undone pants drop to the floor. Kal was certain there was no way he could get undressed faster without magical help.

When he was naked, her other two sets of arms wrapped around him and held his body tightly to hers as she carried him over and sat him on the edge of the bed. Putting a hand on his shoulder, Senshu gave him a light shove, pushing him onto his back as her body shrank back to normal. After a quick readjustment of her snake half, she nudged his legs apart and began making light kisses up the inside of his thigh. As she arrived at his groin the lamia nuzzled his scrotum, inhaling deeply of his scent as she gently ran her tongue over the sensitive orbs. Instead of taking him in her mouth, she dragged her tongue around the base of his prick before continuing up his body.

Kal's disappointment was short-lived as her middle hands pressed her breasts together, trapping his cock in between them. Giving him an impish smile, she slid back and forth a few times. Kal leaned back and groaned at the wonderful feeling of her soft flesh slipping along the sides of his shaft. Letting the head of his dick peek out from between her cleavage, it was met by the tip of her long tongue. When it first extended from her mouth it looked relatively normal but with a small indentation in the front. As her tongue lengthened, it became thinner and thinner while the indent grew and each side became more pointed. By the time it reached his cock it looked exactly like a snake's tongue and the light flicks it was giving the head of his prick were making Kal's hips jerk involuntarily.

After teasing him for a couple of minutes she released him from the soft confines of her breasts before continuing on, pausing momentarily at his chest to lick and nibble at each of his nipples. Normally he was the one doing things like this, only a few of his other women had done something similar and while he certainly enjoyed it, the role-reversal still felt a little strange.

Reaching up, Senshu took hold of his hands with two of hers before gliding up until they were face to face. "How much do you know about Lamias?" she asked.

"Only what I've learned from books," the mage replied. "I did read that when they try for offspring they often mate for hours."

A flicker of disappointment crossed her face, "Father's creations can't have children so there's no need for that."

"Maybe you'd like to pretend?" Kal regretted the offer as soon as the words left his mouth, in some of those reports the snake women's mating "dance" lasted half a day or better.

"Are you sure about that?"

"No, but I already made the offer, so I won't back out now."

Senshu leaned down and kissed him, her top and bottom arms wrapping around him. With only a little effort, she rolled onto her back while bringing him along, so he was now lying on top of her with his legs straddling her thighs. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the rest of her body do the same, exposing her softer, cream-colored belly scales.

Kal's cock was rubbing against the lips of her sex, but something felt different. Lifting himself slightly he looked down their bodies in confusion.

"It's a little forward of what you are used to," she explained. "It makes things easier since I can't spread my legs like other girls." She reached down and rubbed him across her entrance, quickly soaking the head of his prick. "I want to do it the normal way first. Once we start the mating dance, there isn't a whole lot of movement." Putting her hands on his hips, she guided him into her. His head slipped inside, enveloping him in her heat and making the lamia gasp. She began flexing and rolling her hips slightly, taking him inside her then tightening up as she dropped back to the bed. Little by little, Senshu began pulling him down again, taking him slightly deeper with each undulation.

Kal let go of her hands and placed them on the bed so he could lean down and take one of her nipples into his mouth. The hands he just released came up and circled the base of her breast offering it to him while two more came up and gently pressed on the back of his head. Sleeping with a six-armed woman was certainly an interesting experience.

Kal let Senshu continue moving him up and down as she made the mini strokes with the rippling of her body. It felt amazing, especially when she stopped his hips and let his head slip in and out of her repeatedly or when he was buried fully inside her and she was grinding herself against the base of his cock.

He reached back and pulled one of her hands off his hips as he moved away from her breasts and kissed her hard. Two sets of arms wrapped around his back while the top pair wrapped around his neck, holding him tightly as he began sliding in and out of her on his own.

The angle was odd, more like taking a woman in her bottom while she laid on her stomach. It felt strange to be using such a familiar motion while still being face to face with the silver lamia.

Each time he sheathed himself inside her sex she let out little high-pitched moans that came quicker and quicker as his thrusts sped up. After a few minutes, she began to slowly tighten around his cock. Try as he might the heat of her sex and the slow constriction was proving too much for him. Despite wanting to make sure she had an orgasm first, the sensations were becoming overwhelming.

"Yes. Yes," she said in a breathy whisper as Kal's hips began to jerk.

"You've waited, you first," he said through gritted teeth as he shook his head.

Kal tried to slow down but she was having none of it. Bringing her lower set of hands back to his hips "Don't hold back, I need it," she pleaded as she began pulling him down into her.

Unable to wait any longer, he slammed himself into the lamia repeatedly before closing his eyes and shooting his seed deep inside her as their hips ground together.

"This is why I needed you to not hold back," she said, causing him to open one eye and look down at her. Her breathing quickened rapidly as her face and upper torso was covered in a deep blush of arousal. Her bottom set of hands grabbed his ass and held him in place while the arms around his back tried to crush him to her chest. Senshu's top set of hands pulled him down into a kiss that muffled the scream as her orgasm rocketed through her body.

Kal heard several thumps and a small crash down by the six-armed lamia's lower body but was too preoccupied with Senshu's sex doing her best to milk him to take notice or care. They were suddenly rolling across the large bed as Senshu's snake body wrapped around his feet then started coiling up his legs until her tail crossed his rear. Once he was secured, she began giving him light, rhythmic squeezes in time with the clenching of her sex as her climax slowly faded.

The lamia kept her eyes closed as her breathing returned to normal until one of Kal's hands slid down her back from where he was holding her to caress and grope one of the globes of her ass. Pulling back, she finally broke their kiss to find they were laying on their sides with Kal's lower half still wrapped in her coils.

"I guess I should warn you about us originals that the feeling of your seed coming into us will set us off as well. That's why I didn't want you to hold back. Now that you've gotten a taste, are you sure you want to dance with me?" she asked.

"As I said, I'm not going to back down now."

She started blushing "I've never actually done this before. With no chance for children, I never saw the point."

"Then I'm honored to be your first," he said with a smile. It seemed odd to Kal that in the millennia since Prentas's time there had never been an opportunity for her to do this with another man, but it wasn't important enough to worry about.

Her coils loosened as she sat them both upright. She nodded toward the bathroom, "You may want to take care of things beforehand. Once we start, you won't be leaving until my body says so."

"Sounds like I set myself up for a long night," he said, stepping away from her and heading toward the restroom.

"Can I bite you?" she asked when he emerged a few minutes later.

"I'm not really into the biting thing. Is this something you need to do for your dance?" he asked, crawling into the bed with her and laying down.

"No, but it will help you stay inside me during the night, even while you sleep," she said, sliding over next to him and lightly running a hand over his chest.

"Unfortunately, that won't work on me. My compatibility spell will cancel it out."

"Not if you let it happen."

"What was that again?" asked the mage, he wasn't sure he heard her correctly.

"Your compatibility spell was created by Father and those with the enchantment can be affected by our aphrodisiacs and abilities, but only if you consciously choose it."

"Ikuno didn't tell me about that part."

"If she learned it from Kithana then she probably didn't know. Kit doesn't have anything like that."

"True, but you don't really have the teeth for it," Kal was secretly glad for that, the thought of having fangs like Sera's sinking into him was not appealing. "Is it just something in your saliva?"

Senshu shook her head before getting closer. Tilting her head back, she opened her mouth. Kal was expecting a huge gape like Sera but she her jaw stopped where a normal human's would. Movement on the roof of her mouth captured his attention as two tiny fangs hidden behind her canines folded forward. Moving her head back down to look at him, the lamia gave him an open-mouthed smile. The tips of the fangs barely peeked out from behind her teeth.

"Those don't seem so bad, I suppose."

She smiled. "It'll be worth it. My venom doesn't make you painfully hard like some of the other girls and it only lasts as long as the dance," she said, taking his cock in hand and moving down his body toward his waist.

"Wait! You don't have to bite me there, do you? If so then I'm going to have to say no."

Senshu chuckled, "Of course not, but while you were in the restroom, I realized it may be a while before I get some time with you again, so there are some other things I want to do first." A moment later his cock was surrounded by the warmth of her mouth.

As the six-armed lamia began bobbing on his prick there were a few tense seconds before his body accepted that she wasn't going to bite him after all. Letting out a small groan as Senshu's tongue went to work on his prick, he relaxed into the bed's plush pillows.

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,985 Followers
12