TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. X1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---

Kal woke the next morning with a nasty crick in his neck, despite the small mountain of pillows his head was laying on. A gentle squeeze on his cock reminded him that he was still wrapped in Senshu's lower body while his prick was firmly trapped within her sex. The silver lamia slept peacefully next to him, her human torso equally wrapped in her coils with her tail up by their heads. Kal was pretty sure this was backwards from how the constricting serpents in Sera's hair worked, but it wasn't like she was trying to eat him. Between Sera and Senshu, he really needed to read up on snakes a bit more.

He was surprised to find he was still hard enough to be inside the woman after spending the night getting milked by her sex.

Senshu's eyes fluttered open as she awoke from his movements. Squeezing him a little tighter, she leaned forward and pressed her lips to his, holding him close for a long time before speaking.

"Thank you, Kal."

12