All Comments on 'TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. X1'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
WhiteNekoWhiteNekoover 3 years ago
The tease!

That was a great bonus chapter thank you for it. At the same time, You Tease! Now I really really want to know what the mating dance is like.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenover 3 years ago
Lovely

I imagine you've lots of little scenes for here and there that didn't quite fit the story's pacing. I'm glad to read them, especially when they relate and showcase the smaller details of how Kal is with his women. Its quite nice to enjoy and be enraptured by the arching plot and development of a story, but sometimes its also nice to just sit back for a short while and enjoy a pleasant scene with him and his loves. Because he can love easily and still deeply. Maybe I was wrong before, maybe it his thirst for knowledge that protects him from his heart. He has so much love to give, but he may feel that he can't give it well enough. But as we've seen, his women love him back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I would add this Iinto the original story

Just my 2c. I think this is too short to be a stand alone. I'd add it back into the story so the reader can enjoy it in context of the relevant chapter.

Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Not sure why this scene hit the cutting room floor?????

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Not sure why it was left out but I noticed you like to keep chapters quite short.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
1969 Followers
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...