TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. X3

Story Info
A Debt Paid, A Promise Kept.
4.1k words
4.79
8.7k
16

Part 35 of the 35 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,981 Followers

Velt, Graff, and Veir

Veir looked at the small vial with silvery dust in Kal's hand with curiosity. "You said that's dust from butterfly wings?"

"Yes," Kal replied as he quickly cast the acclimation spell again. He wasn't getting cold yet but in a few minutes he would be stripping down out here in the snow before heading into Graff and Velt's den. "I'll need you to move away before I use it. If I see you before I go inside, I may lose interest in those two."

"That's no fun, I was hoping to see what it did to you."

"Maybe later when Cyrene or Oona can help."

"You don't think I can handle it on my own?" said the harpy while reaching for the front of his pants and running a couple of fingers across the bulge there.

Kal chuckled, "I think you could handle it, but if you tried to do it alone it wouldn't be much fun." He closed his eyes and smiled as she tried to grip him through his pants.

"Does bonding with you really make your women so much more powerful? It's so rare that we haven't gotten to study it yet."

The mage brushed Veir's hand away with an apologetic and disappointed grin before answering, her stroking had him hard enough that his trousers were getting uncomfortable. "Ikuno guesses that it makes their abilities about four times stronger than usual. It doesn't last very long and depends on how much magic they use naturally. For Ikuno it's about an hour because she constantly absorbs mana like a crystal. Bea can make this enhanced dust for the better part of a day if she isn't flying around."

"That would be a lot more impressive if I could remember exactly what butterfly-girl dust did besides making men mad with lust."

Kal grinned, "It definitely does more, but you'll find out what that is later." He looked at the door to Graff and Velt's home, "I guess it's about time," he sighed.

"You don't sound very enthusiastic."

"I'm very much looking forward to whatever is about to happen," said Kal as he took off his cloak and handed it to her. "But I don't like that I may not see the daughters that come of it until they are two, or even three, years old."

"Then why do it?"

"Because I've accepted that this will be a part of my life since I have no qualms about being with monster girls. Besides that, getting them pregnant was part of the agreement for Velt guiding us across the plains."

"I've seen the way you are with those two, I can't imagine this is just a matter of repaying a debt," said Veir as she took the shirt he just removed.

"Back when the deal was made that's all it would have been but while traveling together, we've become friends and companions." He handed the harpy his belt, "I'm glad for that, not only are they fun to be with but it makes this part much easier." Kal kicked off his boots and dropped his pants before stepping out of them. The mage picked up the trousers and brushed off the light dusting of snow they acquired before letting Veir take them. He then dug through his pouches and retrieved the vial of Bea's dust.

"I discovered some time ago that this is made up of many different types of dust mixed together and each kind has a specific effect," he said, holding up the glass tube. "With a little magic I can separate them out then recombine them to have only the effects I want. This one hasn't been tampered with and that means I don't really know what I'm in for. The only time I've been under the full effect of her dust was when Bea and I first met."

"Why is that?"

"The compatibility spell canceled out the lust-craze, though it didn't do anything about the effects on my body. Senshu informed me awhile back that I could experience the entirety of the dust's influence again if I allowed it to happen."

"And you are going to let it happen for those two?"

"That's the plan," Kal carefully worked the cork out of the vial without jostling it too much. After dipping the tip of his pinkie into the dust he carefully replaced the stopper and tucked it into one of the pouches on his belt.

"Is that all you need?" asked the harpy.

The mage nodded, "Four times stronger than usual, remember? I need you to get out of sight until I go inside."

Veir nodded and wandered off into the copse where the fox and rabbit's home was located before hiding behind a tree and peeking out at the human.

The tip of the mage's finger glowed for a moment before he licked the dust off it. Within seconds his shoulders were rising and falling as his breathing quickened. Wild-eyed, he whipped around and began scanning the ground. Veir saw that Kal's cock was pointing straight out from his waist already. The angry purple color of the head made her worry that it might be hurting him to be so hard. She then wondered if maybe she hadn't gotten far enough away as she clearly saw liquid drip from the slit on the end to melt a small hole in the snow at his feet. The mage's eyes came to rest on her footprints, he paused for only a moment before trudging purposefully in her direction. As she was thinking about dropping his belongings in the snow and flying away from the sex-crazed human, Veir heard the rabbit girl's voice shriek in pleasure.

Kal stopped in his tracks, his head slowly turning toward the girls' home. Veir stifled a sigh of relief as he turned and stomped toward the den's entrance. She tried to fend off the hint of disappointment she felt as he threw the door open and walked inside. The thought of stepping out from behind the tree and letting Kal drive his throbbing cock into her pussy had been strong, she might have even done it if not for Graff and Velt wanting to get pregnant tonight. The raven harpy blushed heavily at the thought that she might have let him become her mate so easily.

As the shrieks of pleasure started coming from the den, Veir took Kal's belongings in her talons and jumped into the air. Once she cleared the treetops she turned into the oncoming breeze. Pumping her wings in a steep climb for a few seconds, she picked a spot upwind of the fox and rabbit's home that was hopefully out of earshot. Seeing Kal's prick and thinking about what it was doing right now to Graff and Velt already had the feathers around her pussy soaked. Hearing them fuck would probably have her joining them and bouncing on the human's cock within minutes. Veir smiled at the thought.

---

Kal flung the door open hard enough to make it bounce off the inside wall and slowly close behind him as he strode inside.

"Whoa," said Ria upon seeing the look on his face. She dodged out of the way before Kal could attempt to walk through her. "So much for leading you to their room," she grumbled before chasing after the human.

The mage barely stepped to the side of the small fire crackling in the middle of the large room. As Ria followed him, she noticed all the hair on his leg where he passed the fire pit was shriveled and singed while the skin was already turning pink. The healing rune on his back flickered and the flesh went back to its normal color. Despite how single-minded he seemed, she was relieved he still had enough sense to heal himself. Shaking her head, she followed him to Velt and Graff's room.

Kal ignored the decorations and accoutrements of a normal home that now occupied the walls and floor. He wanted to take a closer look at the leatherworking and toolmaking table on one side of the room and the food prep area on the other, but it only took seconds for the mixed mating scents of the doe and vixen's heats to amplify what Bea's dust had started. After that, he had only one purpose. Stomping toward the back of the den, he stepped into the bedroom to find the vixen and doe waiting for him.

The girls didn't have a bed as much as a nest. It looked like a pile of sticks but before letting Ria store it Veldt showed him that the branches were woven together then lashed with handmade ropes. Covering it were a couple of quilts that they put together with the help of a sheep-girl and an arachne that lived north of their old home. According to Velt and Graff it was extremely comfortable, but in Kal's current state of mind he couldn't have cared less.

In front of him, Velt was giving him a challenging stare as she kissed along Graff's neck and shoulder from behind. One hand was mauling one of the doe's breasts while the other was down between the rabbit-girl's legs. Graff had her head laid back and was panting heavily both from her recent climax and from Velt keeping her on the edge of another.

The doe was so preoccupied with the wonderful sensations from Velt's fingers she squeaked in surprise as a hand closed around her neck. Kal wrenched her away from the fox and shoved her up against the wall beside the nest. As he pressed his body against hers, instinct took over and Graff wrapped her legs around the mage's back. The difference in his face had her nearly shaking with fear. The man blindly thrusting upward trying to find her sex was nothing like the man who sweetly and sensuously made love to Sera. This Kal was primal, animalistic, terrifying, and was making her already flooded pussy run down her asscheeks before dripping to the floor. Remembering that he put himself in this state at their request, she threw her arms around his neck and shifted her hips to help him find her opening.

The doe grunted as his cock speared through her lower lips, burying himself in one hard and fast thrust making the head of his cock bump uncomfortably against the entrance to her womb. There was no chance to savor the feeling of fullness as he immediately began pounding into her at a breakneck pace.

Velt came up from the side. Grabbing one of Graff's ears, she pulled the rabbit's head closer.

"Is it good?" she asked in a snarl as she scraped her teeth over the doe's neck. Beyond words, Graff nodded and gave the fox an affirmative whine in response. Velt let the rabbit go and moved behind Kal. Reaching up, she let her fingers glide over the straining muscles on his back as he continued to slam his cock into her lover. Reaching between his legs, she cooed in pleasant surprise as she cupped one of his magically swollen balls in her hand. Kal widened his stance at the pleasant feeling and a moment later another hand came up to the other ball. "That's is Kal, empty these fuckers into my slutty bunny," she said quietly as her hands moved back and forth with his thrusts. "Fill her up and give that cunt a baby."

Kal continued slamming into the nearly comatose rabbit, her head lolled to one side and her eyes rolling up into her head as yet another orgasm ripped through her. He lost count how many she'd had so far. Her head snapped up as he grabbed her hips hard enough to leave bruises and drove his prick up into her, holding himself deep inside her for a moment before doing it again. The compatibility spell adjusted his size moments after they started so the head barely brushed the entrance to her womb instead of causing discomfort. On his next hard thrust the flicker of pain on Graff's face returned as he bumped against her cervix again but as he held himself there she actually pushed down on him as though trying to get his cock through the tiny opening. The scene repeated twice more with the rabbit-girl lifting up as he buried himself inside her then pressing down on the head of his prick with the entrance to her womb. On the third thrust seed shot from the tip of his cock, coating her insides. With a shriek of delight and a whine of pleasure she shifted slightly then pressed down on him again.

The second burst of cum felt the same but the third long stream felt very different. Graff's eyes opened wide and her mouth hung open as she felt his seed pour directly into her womb. Looking into his eyes, she caught a hint of the mage's normal kind expression as he leaned forward and rested his forehead on hers while continuing to pour what felt like a lake of cum into her.

Too soon for the doe's liking, the harsh, animalistic expression returned to his face. Putting her legs down as he slipped out of her, his cock's exit was followed by a small flood that ran down the inside of her thigh.

Velt stared wide-eyed at the tiny bulge beneath Graff's bellybutton as Kal turned around. Glancing up, she saw the doe beaming back at her. "It's all the way inside," she said in the child-like tone she reverted to when in heat.

Before the fox-girl could reply, Kal grabbed her by the hair and roughly shoved his cock into her mouth. The taste of human seed mixed with Graff's juices drove the surprise of the rabbit's bump from her heat-addled mind. Within a couple of thrusts, she was doing her best to let him into her throat even as she worked to clean him with her tongue. She brought a hand up to fondle his scrotum and could already feel his balls swelling inside.

"Dep brth," said Kal through gritted teeth. Velt glanced up to see a flicker of his normal expression as his hips lost their rhythm. The next time he withdrew she sucked in a lungful of air before diving back onto his cock. The mage started cumming in her mouth but with the help of a hand on the back of her head quickly pushed through into her throat. Still holding her breath, her eyes popped open in surprise as a steady stream of Kal's seed shot straight into her stomach. From the feel, she worried for a second that he was actually pissing down her throat but the way his balls were shrinking in her hand told her that wasn't the case.

Reaching behind her head, she jerked his hand away and pulled back to take his last few spurts on her tongue as she breathed heavily through her nose. Once he had finished, she sucked him clean then brought a hand up to stroke him.

Her challenging expression returned as she stared up at him but there was playfulness in it as well. "You filled me up but I'm not going to get kits that way."

Kal smiled down at her for a moment before his eyes glazed over again. One of his hands came down and grabbed her hair once again. In a single motion he pulled her to her feet and tossed her onto her and Graff's bed. The rabbit girl was the first to pounce on the vixen, flipping her onto her back and spreading the fox-girl's legs. Throwing her own leg over Velt's chest, Graff reached down and spread the lips of the vixen's pussy in invitation.

Strong hands gripped the fox-girl's ankles as Kal's cock speared into her. Velt threw her head back and cried out with pleasure as the human drove his cock deep into her over and over. Feeling fingers on her clit, she looked up to see it was Graff's hand speeding her towards her first big climax. Glancing higher she saw the doe's sex which was dripping a mixture of Kal's seed and the rabbit-girl's arousal onto her chest. Not one to receive without giving as well, Velt pulled Graff's hips back and buried her tongue in the doe's pussy as she felt the first splash of the mage's cum deep inside her. The feeling of being filled triggered her own orgasm and the vixen muffled her screams of pleasure by burying her face in her lover's pussy as she came.

---

"How long does this dust last for?" Velt asked a few hours later. There wasn't any more room in her stomach for one of his gigantic loads, so she let him slide his cock between her breasts until he came. He then coated her breasts, neck, most of her belly and the lower half of her face with cum. Despite being more full than she could ever remember, the fox-girl still scraped up some of his seed with a finger before bringing it to her mouth and sucking it clean with a hum of enjoyment.

"If memory serves me, I still have awhile to go," he said as he nonchalantly stroked his cock. "I'm surprised the lust-craze faded so much sooner than this," he waved his prick up and down for a moment. "If you need me to stop then I could ask Ria or Veir to help with the rest. Ria doesn't get sore or tired."

Velt was already shaking her head, "We asked you to do this, either we see it through or you fuck us until we pass out."

Graff reached out from where she was laying next to the vixen and gathered a large dollop of Kal's seed on her hand. Pushing herself up, she climbed over top of the fox-girl. Reaching back, she smeared the contents of her hand over her rear entrance before slipping a finger inside quickly followed by a second and a third.

"I want you to fuck me back here," said the doe as she tapped a finger on her pucker.

Velt's eyes widened. "You... you're talking normally."

The rabbit-girl nodded enthusiastically.

"Already?!"

She nodded again until the vixen dragged her down into a passionate kiss. When they separated, both women's eyes were shining with tears of happiness.

"Now we just have to hope I take as well," said Velt.

The doe laughed, "And you call me the 'dumb bunny,'" she said before taking a long sniff of the vixen's neck. "It smells like you already have."

"Are sure you aren't smelling—"

"I know your scent better than anyone else in this world and something changed while he was fucking your tits. I'd bet my life that you have a kit on the way too."

The bout of kissing that followed went on for a few minutes until Kal cleared his throat and got their attention. "If you two want to celebrate, I'm going to take Ria and go. Things are about to get painful if I don't empty these soon," he said as one hand cradled his enlarged scrotum.

Graff giggled, "Silly human, why do you think I want you in my ass?" She reached back and pulled her cheeks apart, "This is how I want to celebrate."

---

Veir cocked her head to one side and listened closely. It had been some time since the last sound had wafted her direction from the den's vent for the fire-pit. She waited until the sky went dark and the chill in the air was biting her nose before moving downwind again and getting close enough to hear if they were still going at it. The raven harpy could have just found a more sheltered perch and ruffled her feathers to stay warm for the night, but her curiosity was getting the better of her.

With Kal's clothes gripped in one set of talons one she glided over and landed one-footed in front of the entrance to the girl's home. Pushing the door open, she hopped awkwardly inside and laid Kal's belongings on the floor off to one side.

The scent as she walked in was like a slap in the face and her sex immediately became soaked to the point of dripping even though she had masturbated multiple times outside. Other harpies complained about their claws getting in the way of playing with themselves but Veir didn't have that problem with her more human fingers. Unfortunately, shoulder joints and arms designed for flying weren't the greatest when it came to reaching between one's legs. Most harpies found something suitable to rub against if they couldn't find someone else to help them. Unfortunately, the tree branches where she perched had been a little too rough without something between her and the bark. Using her foot, she slid Kal's clothes closer to the fire pit. Maybe the wet spot she left on the crotch of his pants would be dry by morning.

She briefly considered rebuilding the fire, all that was left were glowing embers and the enchanted fire rocks they used to start it. The thought fled as the scent of human seed overtook her senses and lead her toward the back of the fox and rabbit's home.

Stepping through the bedroom doorway, she froze.

"What the FUCK happened here?!" yelled Veir, her eyes wide with shock as she surveyed the disaster area that was once a bedroom.

"Izz good," mumbled Velt, weakly waving off the harpy's concerns with a dopey smile as she laid back in the nest.

Curled up beside the vixen and facing away from the doorway, Graff let loose with a long burp and giggled, "We're pregnant."

"Babies don't grow that fast!" cried the harpy, pointing at the women's swollen bellies. "And how the hell are you both covered in cum? It's like you bathed in it!"

BluDraygn
BluDraygn
1,981 Followers
12