TRC - Searching for the Sky Ch. X3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's from Bea's dust," answered Kal as he sat on the floor next to the nest slowly stroking his prick. "It makes me produce a lot more than normal. Since Bea is bonded to me, her dust is even stronger than a regular butterfly-girl's."

Veir looked between Kal and the girls several times. "That's from you?" she asked pointing at Velt's stomach.

"Fairly certain I'm the only guy here. The problem is that I wore them out, but the dust hasn't worn off." Reaching down, he cradled his oversized balls, "if I don't empty these soon it's going to start hurting."

Sounding drowsy, Velt murmured, "Nope, I'm good."

"Meee," said Graff raising a hand in the air. It then came down and slapped wetly on her ass. Pulling her cheek up, she displayed both her backdoor and sex. "Put it in my pussy though, no more room in my butt or tummy," she said before letting out another long burp.

Kal chuckled, "I'm going to have to take you outside and let you drain before doing anything else."

"Nuuuu," the rabbit wailed softly, rubbing her belly. "I like how it feels."

Kal's answer was cut off by a shadow passing over him. He looked up to see Veir staring down at him looking flushed. "You consort with monster girls, you must have an idea what the scent of a man's seed does to us."

Kal's eyes widened. "If you need to leave, I won't be upset," he stopped talking as the harpy straddled his legs and squatted down.

"You helped me outside. It only seems fair that I help you in return." Veir lowered herself until the head of Kal's cock brushed the lips of her sex. Gasping at the contact she rose back up slightly.

Kal and the harpy's eyes locked.

"You did seem to have made up your mind earlier today," said the mage.

"Tempting," said Veir, circling her hips so the head brushed across her sex repeatedly. "But I think I'm going to wait." Moving forward, she lined him up with her rear entrance and began slowly sinking down saying, "Think of it as an added incentive to come back." His activities with the other two left him well lubed and there was only a slight resistance before he slipped inside. She stopped and looked down at him, "Am I going to end up looking like them?"

"Depending on how long Bea's dust has to go, it's possible."

"Good, I want to know why Graff likes the feeling so much," she said as she began to ride him.

---

My next release will be The Witch's Offering Ch. 4 which I will be submitting right after this one.

Thank you for reading!

-Blu

P.S. As of writing this I'm looking over Chapter 1 of Book 3 before sending it off to my editors! :D

12