Treality Stories Vol. 01 Pt. 02

Story Info
A modern love in the making - The First Date at the Wharf.
899 words
4.8
2.8k
3

Part 2 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Treality Stories Volume I A modern love in the making -- The First Date at the Wharf and Boatshed

All characters are well over 18 years old and includes 'Rocket Man' and 'Sparkling Red' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'. These are their stories written by Rocket Man from both their perspectives - often of their same adventures in love.

The Stories are often written from Sparkling Reds perspective and very enthusiastic input. She is just the most fabulous lover -- as you will discover!

Looks like we discovered each other online and shortly after, Jardine Man sees his opportunity and, after a few Personal Messages, he asks me out for a date which is set for midday the following weekend at Aquarium Wharf Restaurant in MIM.

I like his choice and he has indeed come on his Harley Roadking as I can see it in the car park but, sadly, I am arriving late and am quite embarrassed. I was also very nervous, very excited. You looked up and smiled at the restaurant, we get sat inside but you have a chat with the waitress and we change tables to get a view outside on what is a stunning day to be alive. Wow it feels good.

You're not loud or boisterous, but softly spoken and confident. Jardine Man keeps smiling and proves to be quite the host and gentleman as we eat local mussels as we happily chat away with just a beautiful bottle of Australian Rose you love... You say you loved the look and smell of me but all you most remember is my smile. Jardine Man says that my smile on our first date at the Aquarium and The Boatshed beach laying in the sea captured his heart, seems like a fairy tale but has only got better and better the more I find out about you.

In fact, I think I wore my favourite skirt with orange pink black in it and a black tshirt ... Jardine Man says 'let's go with that' -- what he remembers is the important things: that I was great looking, talkative -- and loves my beaming smile!

Yes, I am very happy after getting into the saddle again after two years with such a man.

After you put on your leathers (which you looked great in by the way) we went just 500m down the road. I was sure you thought we were going somewhere further but I wanted to take you to one of my absolute favourite spots in the world: The Boathouse Beach.

I loved everything from our first date. When we were getting ready and changed into bathers behind my Territory I thought 'just take it all off and put on my bathers' as we are both 50+ and he looks most interesting. You did the same - following my lead you say now. We both agree now that getting changed into bathers on our very first date together was pretty out there.

We walked down the track to the Boatshed and we put down towels. You admit that you thought it was 'crazy as' following a beautiful woman down such a narrow track, but 'she has champagne so we shouldn't get mugged', she did strip off together with me so she must be ok and think I'm ok... Wow look at her body move and damn she can kiss. Life has blessed me, don't mess this up kept running through my head.

Kissing you was brilliant. You can kiss oh my golly gosh. A great kisser. Wow. I thought everything else will be great as you can kiss. Our aura was a fantastic energy and safe - yes. I felt safe and secure just didn't want it to stop. But I had Mum at home looking after my beautiful children.

Magical is the best way to our first date. I was so happy and horney but I did have to get back to reality with my kids waiting for Mummy to come back. What I remember after we grabbed a piccolo champagne for each other was our chatting on the beach and lying in the water -- then it was your wandering hands! Hugging me and caressing me in what we found out later is the Liana position for an hour was amazing: did I mention the wandering hands - but I do admit he was a gentleman and I so badly wanted him too - so the wandering hands was actually pretty nice. I'm not just a Mummy now!

We also had the Peanut Gallery on the beach appreciating us kissing in the water. We were not game enough to tell them this was actually our first ever date!

He says he truly fell in love from the first tentative hug and kiss on the cheek at the restaurant and my fabulous smile! Wow was his first thoughts as we could chat easily and have a good laugh: he was smitten. Apparently his online checklist was that I be smart, fun, fit and beautiful in that order: and I passed them all!

I could see it is true when I looked into his eyes that very first date.

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us.

Words: <900