Treality Stories Vol. 01 Pt. 05

Story Info
A modern love in the making - I love mornings.
1.1k words
4.31
3.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A modern love in the making - I love mornings and my furnace being stoked

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man', his cock 'Mojo', 'Sparkling Red' and her 'Genie' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

These are their stories mostly written by Rocket Man from both their perspectives - often of their same adventures in love. Some of the Stories, such as this one though, are written by Sparkling Reds with her own perspective and very enthusiastic input. She is just the most fabulous lover - as you are hopefully discovering by now!

I love mornings

I love waking up to the sound of the tea kettle because my boyfriend is an early riser who always ensures I get a cuppa before I even step out of bed. Sometimes I wake up and there's breakfast in bed along with his smiling eyes as he kisses me awake and invites me to eat or feast on him ...

With my Rocket Man, each morning brings also an exciting gift that is different every time: Mojo shape changing for me ... Today it's a massive dick - ultra long AND thick! YES!!

Amazing - I have a quite different cock every time!

The best mornings are when I awake with Mojo pressing my thigh and he asks if he can use his hot tongue to lick and suck on my pussy Genie, her delicate flaps and my clitoris. He sucks on my pussy like he was dying of thirst and my juicy pussy was the only liquid in the world. I love it when he wakes me up like this, my body singing under your wandering hands and mouth.

Your eager mouth finds mine and devours me. You pull my negligee from my body and bare my hot body to your loving gaze.

'You're so beautiful', I say as your eyes glaze over as my wet mouth consumes your ultra hard MD Mojo. I cup your butt and guide your massive erection in and out of my mouth, my tongue flicking up and down its length.

Oh! you moan as your MD quickens his pace, hitting the back of my throat with each stroke. Yeees pleeaase ...

You reach for my nipples and caress them as you plunder my mouth. You let go of my HDs to pull your T-shirt over your head, and your hard body ripples nicely from the effort. I groan in disappointment when you pull out of my mouth, your MD hardness slick and dripping with my saliva. You trail kisses from my neck, down my collarbone, over my navel, and back to my wet hot centre.

You work my body like only you can. I reach out and grab your hardness because I couldn't live another second without him inside me. He inched into me slowly until he gets fully buried in my tight, wet centre.

And then you let Thumper begin to pound me furiously with long, deep strokes. You lift my legs and wrap them around your waist and I cling to you for dear life as you drive the sleep from my body.

'You're so tight,' you say. 'I can't hold it in anymore' as your hand slips between our bodies to locate my clitoris, now a swollen bud after some Mojo Slaps. It throbs as you stoke me while keeping time to the rhythm of your long deep strokes inside me. It was then another orgasm shook me with an intensity I had never experienced. Now I was fully awake.

'I'm coming...' you trail off as Thumper slams several more times into my body. And then you still, your breath ragged in your chest. You roll over me as the first rays of sunlight steal into our bedroom.

'Good morning' you whisper in my ear, nuzzling my neck. 'Promise to wake me up like this forever?' I whisper.

'Promise', you say.

I also love Desserts on us too

The edible sex dessert turns me on - especially if it's you eating on me ... lactose free chocolate syrup and cream spread across me for my Rocket Man to slowly lick off ...

I want to do the same to you my All Man. Sucking the chocolate syrup off a resplendant Mojo and you coming in my mouth for a finale - my Sparkling Red Iced Nectar flavour!

I really love you Stoking my Furnace

Rocket Man joins me in bed this morning after sorting out the kids getting to school and exclaims that my pussy is like a furnace it is so hot to the touch. I smile and ask 'Does my furnace needs any stoking'. 'I can do that he says but I may put the fire out' he states! 'Try me' I say!

Mojo teases me seriously and Rocket Man rolls me on my side with Mojo still inside me throbbing. My All Man starts thrusting deeply just as I like and it feels like heaven. I then tweak his nipples and he cries, 'harder pleeaase'. I squeeze as hard as I can as my All Man stokes me deeply, your pelvis grinding as Mojo fills me ... Rocket Man says I need to come first or he'll keep stoking me, you better be ready and before I can say ok, he's launching into me trying to put my fire out.

As we roll into spooning position to cuddle with Mojo still inside me, he asks if I'm happy.

I'm 'so stoked' I say and we both laugh together on just how appropriate that is.

So that is why Rocket Man loves to Stoke my Furnace in that position! It's becoming one of my truly great positions as I can see the love in your face, feel your incredible thrusts and even tweak as hard as I can your nipples ...

Stoking me in your Office

I want to come to your work, for you to shut the door and I get on my knees in front of you so I can give my Master a mouth massage and I can feel your pulsating penis cuming all over my face just like I want ...

We would set up a light lunch and I feel horney again for my man and lie across your desk with no panties on so it becomes self-evident how horney I am and I feel the need for you to mount me and thrust that Thumper Mojo into me so I know you love me more than work itself ...

You will never see your work desk in quite the same way ever again!

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us.