Treality Stories Vol. 02 Pt. 10

Story Info
My Roaring 20's when my No 2 best lover names me Prudence.
1.7k words
5
1.8k
2

Part 26 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Roaring 20's adventures when my number 2 bestever lover names me Prudence

Tell me more about Prudence the Tour Guide ... as I love your stories, Rocket Man texts. Sparkling Red responds ...

When I was a tour guide l was 26, 27 - doing mostly camping ⛺ tours over to Western Australia up to Darwin to Alice Springs back to Melbourne in a coach for 40 pax and then trips up to DRW via Ayers Rock (Uluru now) over to Cairns and down the east coast back to Melbourne only in the dry season some accommodated tours in the wet season around Tassie and to Sydney to see a show.

It was not always glamorous as that sounds! I remember my birthday that year at Port Hedland doing a tour with a male chauvinistic ass hole. Most drivers were great but this guy was old and didn't regard women well and spoke down to all women. l had to take over more of the commentary and the punters complaints about him were horrible as most punters were single women.

My number 2 best lover was back before then and used to call me Prudence - never my real name. And then 'Kevin' called me Prudence too. l was shy at 24. My sisters took me out my first outing after the Ex ran off with one of his Stripper clients. l was a nice country girl and far too innocent and not slutty enough (at all I'd say). Always dressed as well as I could without looking cheap.

I remember catching up with a friend would become my number 2 again a few weeks later at Edwards Tavern (ET) in Prahan and later going back to his place. We talked about fears he was getting old and had children in north america 🍁, but as he came from Dutch West Indies he also had a child in the UK. He'd moved to Melbourne and worked in IT and in his spare time he was what he called an "attitude adjustor" at clubs. His fear was growing old by himself and my biggest fear was being HIV +ve after the Ex and his affairs.

He was a great lover - my first after the Ex and that's when I discovered what slow Sex teasing and caressing each other was. As I would come home thinking never has Sex been so great with the Ex and took that as he had never loved me.

I know now that I haven't truly known what love is until you ...

I was crushed and not overly confident in my self-esteem. My number 2 was terrific and gave me confidence. l remember feeling horney after tennis 🎾 one Monday night and came over to his place and he asked why l don't wear miniskirts all the time, l said my legs aren't long enough, he said rubbish you look amazing in your tennis skirt and have thin ankles and nice butt and legs.

He is so right ... good man ...

So there was our friendship. l would catch up with my number 2 some Sunday nights after dancing 🎶 at Silver's nightclub. He would always greet me with kisses on each cheek and a huge smile and a lovely loud cry of 'Prudence'.

He encouraged me out of my shell and would have a cheeky smile when someone made a move on me! Encouraging me to discover myself and enjoy being a sexy girl. He would ask if I am feeling amorous on occasions via phone or watching and playing pool with the baseball ⚾ guy's on a Thursday night. He was smooth.

With my number 2 we kept our catchups going until I was on tour - he also fell in love with a special girl and had a baby, they are still together.

We were all very comfortable with it in those days.

Absolutely. You're amazing and so good to share. It's been cathartic for me and a lot better than I imagined given your worries about this causing you trouble.

Excellent, enjoy your day

xx Your Sparkling Red

You find a story online and it's eerily close, so you tailor it for me to see how much you've remembered and understand about my number 2!

Not the average Aussie Divorcee - so says my tall dark muscular baseball buddy

To everyone who knew me at the time I am just your average divorcee at 24. But to some I was thought of as a sex driven fiend at the time as my first husband was a chef and a tall and very handsome South African. Since he ran off to be a Stripper (he was that good looking!) and to play with his women clients I needed to start to have my own extracurricular activities to make up for lost time. However, I was actually very shy and despite wanting to go out to bars every week to try and meet up with men to satisfy my needs and to have my tight wet pussy satisfied it didn't happen - but I thankfully played heaps of sport to take out my tensions. I had days when I feel my pussy throbbing for the friction of a nice slick dick. Some might find me crazy and kinky, others might find me an insatiable nymphomaniac, but these people are usually woman because the men find me sexy!

Let me share just one experience of mine...

After baseball practice for St Kilda we'd all retire to the local pub or Edwards Tavern dancing to Scarecrow and the new guy from the Caribbean, seems to be attracted to this red haired perky woman, me. He loves my butt, legs and he and 'Kevin' really got me to come out of my shell as we shared baseball and tennis interests along with many a long chat. I have been watching him play and interact with all the other team players and liked what I see. He's a good man with family in Canada and a kid in the UK. I've never known a Dutch West Indies guy before and it seems incidental he very black as he has this very correct English accent! In my dreams I was very forward and give him "The Look" asking straight out "is there room here where we can go and get to know each other better"? If only, the truth was more mundane as he was the first man after Ex and the truth will be told in the Treality Stories, eventually. After becoming good friends and some 'dates', the first after Ex left me, I can say he was my next best lover after my fabulous Rocket Man ...

He loves taking me by the hand and leading me to his room where he leans me against a wall and just gently rubs his hands over the top of my clothes. He also loves my tits although they were smaller back then! I in exchange grab him and bring him close to me and forcefully kiss him to let him know that I need his black dick now by rubbing my hand on his cock through his jeans. I take his hands and run them up the sides of my legs and pushing my skirt up then placing his hand in that warm spot between my legs who is awaiting wetness. I then unbutton and unzip his jeans... take out his rockhard black dick and slide down the wall until my lips find the tip. I run my tongue all around the head of his dick while looking up at his face because I want to see the expression when I wrap my lips around him and suck him in my mouth pushing him as far down my throat as I could take...gagging myself. His eyes roll back and he says 'OMG I just love Aussie chicks'...I stop before he comes in my mouth, because I have plans for that in my pussy. I stand up and turn to face the wall and tell him to "lick me"... he falls to his knees and eats my pussy from behind. He can't take it long because he is busting to come. He stands up and shoves protection on onto his dick and into my pussy from behind... I lick my lips and tell him 'f¥€k me hard, right now, please'. He doesn't last long which only makes me smile, but he explodes inside of me and his cum drips down his legs. I lower my skirt and give him a quick kiss and say 'That was soo good, thanks, wanna be my f¥€k buddy sometime?' He nods and asks when - I consider that and say 'what about now?'

I don't even get out of the car before he pulls up my skirt and lays me in the front seat so he can lick my clit. He can smell the sex and he just goes crazy... struggling to put on protection again and f¥€king me so quick because he is so worked up...leaving my pussy more abused and dripping his cum. We go inside the house and he is still hard, but this time he takes the time to undress me and bites my nipples. This drives me crazy so I take control out and put protection on his throbbing cock again, rip the remainder of his clothes off and get on top and ride him. He likes this and says watch this - he picks me up with his beautiful cock still inside me and we f¥€k standing up with him holding me upright and using his arms around my waist to bang me against his huge cock.

My number 2 was very strong to say the least. Sadly, despite this rather novel and very energetic sex, I finally always had to get my release by my own hand and drip all over him.

Hopefully he will learn how to make me come as my f¥€k buddy is so muscular, strong and, even better, a great friend.

Sparkling Red's feedback was: Well done with the number 2 story. Your story's way better than I remember hahaha

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy this rather close to the heart Treality Story and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments on how that worked and anything else you can offer us. How do you think I did?

Bring them all on - please ...