Treality Stories Vol. 03 Pt. 05

Story Info
My Rocket Mans clever dick and MY own beautiful cock Mojo.
2.6k words
5
1.9k
2

Part 31 of the 32 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Treality Stories Volume III - My Rocket Mans clever dick and MY very own beautiful cock Mojo

All characters are well over 18 years old and include 'Rocket Man' and 'Sparkling Red' who first met online a few years ago as their alter egos 'Jardine Man' and 'Mimbabe'.

Readers have asked us to clarify what all the acronyms Sparkling Red has for Rocket Man's Mojo are. So here is Sparkling Reds Menu!

As with all of our stories, the original version of this Treality Story has imagery of my various beautiful Mojo's -- which you're missing out on here. Literotica should fix that quirk!

As most readers should know by now, my Rocket Man's Mojo is an exquisite Shape Changer and just a beautiful cock! Every hardon is different and it is just a hardon machine around me. Just amazing.

I have found that if we start chatting about fluoridation for instance, down would go Mojo! But as soon as I kiss or cuddle him or tell Rocket Man how clever and beautiful he and/or Mojo are -- back will come Mojo in all different shapes and even sizes! Rocket Man wasn't even aware of this until I commented one morning that unlike yesterday when I had a Banana Dick that this one was a Super Fat One that is just as delightful!

I have even measured my Mojo and he is always in the top 1% of cocks world-wide! I pity the lady's or guys who only have an average one - apparently that's 13 cm or just 5.1 inches. What that also means is 50% are smaller than that, lordy can you imagine a cock less than 5 inches!! I am seriously a lucky girl with my All Man and Mojo then ...

Rocket Man says he wants to have me to be able to "Dial A Cock" which breaks me up! I tell him I really want to have a "Dial A Joy Stick"! He is in full agreement and says he will see what he can do to help me achieve that with a statistically significant experimentation program!

I tell Rocket Man that I have devised the following ratings, so far: ohlala isn't he just beautiful and Mojo's now my second best friend.

BD -- My Banana Dick -- long and straining so it curves back which is perfect for my Jockey rides so Mojo can touch my very soul.

HD -- My Huge Dick -- so long and fat that my hand wont even go around!

HHD -- My Happy HD ...

HHHHHD - My Humungos, Hyper-Hard Handsome HHD ...

LD -- My Long Dick oh yeees please my very own Top 1%er

ULD -- My Ultra LD -- when I feel this one rising I need Rocket Man to prepare me well and has to watch out for my cervix and kidneys!

MD -- My Massive Dick -- when both my hands wont even cover and go around -- usually when Rocket Man hasn't made love with me for over 6 hours -- aren't I such a very lucky girl!

NEHHD -- My Mojo is my Never Ending Happy Hard Dick -- my joy-stick never ends in his loving of me -- even after flooding me!

SFD -- My Super Fat Dick -- when Rocket Man hasn't been having his water! I just love the girth of my Super Fat Dick too -- very fulfilling! The one I called The Ripper in fact ...

Classic -- Mojo's every day Morning "Glorious" -- long and slightly curved just the way I love it every single day. I simply cannot get enough of my All Man's beautiful cock.

Divining Rod Dick -- who loves to be seeking out my soaking wet hot pussy.

My very own Thumper -- the Mojo I really love for 'Stoking my Furnace' and for my 'Eiffel Tower Tours'. Oohlala

My CSB / CWM - Clean Shaven Balls/Clean Waxed Mojo -- I love stroking your entire non-hobo Mojo -- with his smooth eggs and beautiful erect manhood ready to be loving me.

I love kissing that soft, silky helmet and ridge along with your clean smooth shaved or waxed balls. Just look at my friend -- made for going fast, thrusting deeply, rocking my core, filling my tight hot little pussy and loving me.

So I have quality and I get quantity as some readers will have read about too. We average making love over three times a day (except when I'm on night shifts ok!) and the most, so far, has been Rocket Man having seven "wet" orgasms in 10 hours. This happened not just once but on several memorable occasions - hence why I called him Rocket Man as he launches endless love juice inside my pussy Genie and on me - just as I ask for! He also has innumerable what we call "Mini" orgasms too which are just beautiful to watch as his whole body releases and his stomach muscles go absolutely nuts! He even has that happen when he pleasures me with his fingers or tongue too! Beautiful.

The most orgasms I have had (so far) during one lovely morning session was 18 full-on ones in what we call the "Jockey" position where I ride my Stallion like there is no tomorrow! He loves his "Cowgirl" too when I get his Mojo just on "That Spot" massaging my cervix and inner core! Mojo fills me and seriously presses all my orgasmic buttons! Just amazing as that experience was only a week or so after I had had my first orgasm ever with a penis inside me thanks to Rocket Man! Wow - what a difference Rocket Man has made to my life.

Mojo is definitely on my mind after that

Inspired by QueenT_Vanice

I couldn't sleep. I had dick on my mind -- my favourite dick ever - Mojo. Rocket Man was fast asleep and I really didn't want to wake him but...

I snuggled up closely to him, my back to his chest. I subtly ground my ass into his crotch and wrapped his arm over and around me. You know, the "I need your dick, but I'm not actually going to ask for it" thing that pretty well all women do. He was sleeping but it didn't matter. The sensual contact caused Mojo to twitch and begin to get hard. Yes my NEHHD never fails with a kiss and a cuddle! What has my All Man got for me today I wonder!

He drapes his arm over me and unconsciously begins to fondle my High Distinction breasts through my lace negligee, pinching and rolling my nipples. I groan and grind harder into Mojo, which was now fully erect. Hmmm feels like I might have a super long fat Massive Dick today -- oohlala ... This Shape Changer is just cream on the cake given how much I love this man. He wakes up, acutely aware of the situation and that I have conjured up an MD. He leans in and began to kiss and nibble my neck, causing a rush of moisture to saturate the crotch of my panties. I turned over and kiss him deeply, my tongue darting in and out of his mouth. He returns my efforts then made his way down to my breasts. He licked circles around my areola on my left then right HD, careful not to touch my already erect nipples. His hands wander all over my body, gripping my thighs and derriere. He loves doing that!

He turns me fully onto my back and climbs on top of me, licking, sucking, kissing all over me, leaving traces of wetness in his path. I can feel my nectar running down my thigh in anticipation of what I knew was going to be some great head.

He hooks his thumbs into the waistband of my lace panties and pulls them slowly down and off as I lift my derriere off the bed. He kisses me and then licks my left inner thigh up to my knee then does the same to the right. He kisses my outer labia and licks from the bottom to the top of my steaming hot pussy using the slightly rough flat of his tongue. I flinch and moan, a low guttural sound.

My Genie was throbbing, growing wetter by the minute. He gently parts my outer lips and finally makes his way to my clit, rolling it with the tip of his tongue. He begins to nibble on it then holds it between his teeth and flicks his tongue rapidly across it. "Oh yeeees,'' was all I could say as I come all over his face.

He continues his oral quest on my Genie for the next twenty minutes, paying close attention to every inch of my womanhood. He loves my pussy! Just amazing! My body bucks and sways and as I try to climb the damn wall but he holds me tightly by my thighs, telling me I wasn't going anywhere. When he finally comes up for air, his face was glistening, and he was licking his lips and smiling from ear to ear. After I finish gasping for air, attempting to regain command of my legs, I get up and tell him to lie down. Like I said, I wanted Mojo, badly.

I knelt down between his legs and slowly ran my tongue from the base to the tip of his now throbbing dick. My tongue does laps around the silky tip, occasionally dipping ever so slightly into the hole. I flick my tongue against the sensitive skin just below the head then moved down further to taste his clean shaven balls. I lick small wet swirls around his sack before taking his balls into my mouth, first one at a time, then together. I slowly make my way back up, lavishing his ultra long shaft with warm wet kisses. When I get to the tip, I suck his head firmly into my mouth and release it with an audible pop. He gasps and then growls. Damn, that shit turns me on. I suck more of him into my mouth and start bobbing slowly up and down. I use my right hand to stroke the base of his throbbing shaft while using my left to massage his balls. Saliva dripping all over him, I began turning my head left to right while maintaining the tight suction that had him gripping my hair like nothing else matters. Just as I could feel him getting closer to orgasm, I stop and tell him to stand up.

He stood facing the bed while I reposition myself so that I lay on my back with my head hanging off the edge of the bed. I reach behind me and put him back into my mouth upside down and begin to suck and massage Mojo again. I love that feeling with his "v" riding my tongue. His knees buckle under him as all he could get out was "Fuck". I roll my tongue along his shaft, feeling the head of his dick deep in my throat. I don't know who was loving it more, me or him. I slide back a little further so the top portion of my body was now completely off the bed. I could now put my head all the way back, allowing him easier access to the back of my throat. He leans over me and massages one breast with one hand and sucks on the nipple of the other. I use my right hand to fondle and massage his balls while using the left to massage my clit.

He begin to face f¥€k me faster and faster. It was actually so gentle rather than brutal and I was lost in ecstasy, as tears, saliva and sweat rolled up my face, making my hair damp.

In an effort to keep from blowing his load before the main event, he pushs me off him and tells me to get on my knees. I sit up and flip over for him, face down, ass up. He entered me slowly, allowing me to feel every veined glorious inch, until he was all the way inside me. My head began to spin and my breathing quickened. He groans a deep, throaty groan while he grips my hips with his right hand and reaches around to tickle my clit with the other. He strokes me slowly at first, gradually picking up his pace.

My hands grip the sheets in front of me, my face buried deep into the bed. He pulls me back by my hair, causing my torso to lift up off the bed. He wraps my redhair in his left hand and pulls even harder. It was becoming hard for me to maintain my composure. "Oh, f¥€k!", was my immediate reply. He pulls on my hair again, causing me to arch my neck backwards. Mmmm. I love that. He reachs around me and wraps his right hand around my neck, gently squeezing. "Oh yes! Harder! F¥€k me!" He tightens his grip and quickens his pace. I scream and came hard. He doesn't give me any time to recover and continues to fuck me hard through my orgasm prolonging it beautifully. I could feel my hot, sticky juices flowing down my inner thighs and hear the squishing sounds of his dick pistoning in and out of me at warp speed just how I ordered. Wow Wow Wow

He slows his pace and taps me twice on the butt, my signal to change positions. He lays me on my side and drapes my left leg over his shoulder while positioning his left thigh under my right leg, giving him direct access to my sopping wet pussy. He thrusts into me hard, I gasp as if desperately searching for air to breathe.

He works me like it was the last time we'd ever make love. Pumping in and out, in and out with a fierceness I'd never experienced while simultaneously rubbing circles around my clitoris. I moan and groan and eventually succumbed to orgasmic bliss.

He pumps a few more times with fast, hard, strokes. He moans loudly and with one final thrust, gives in to his need to release and I feel Mojo pulsating oh so hard, sending his love juice deep inside me. I could feel the hot, viscous liquid coating and overflowing my insides with another huge flooding by my All Man. I love his total control and the amount he comes just for me. It seeps out of me and onto the sheet beneath me.

He lays down beside me and grabs me up in a sweet tight embrace. He kisses me once more again and again and then we both fall fast asleep. Later, I lay there in his arms replaying the night's events in my mind. At some point I felt myself growing tired and eventually drifted off to sleep again - fully happy in the arms of my All Man.

Next morning he wakes me and tell me that he has had this wonderful dream with his Sparkling Red... Oh really I say, tell me more ...

Sparkling Red and I hope you enjoy our Treality and we truly welcome any and all constructive comments you can offer us. Bring them on -- please ...

Please do go and read lots more of QueenT_Vanice she is an amazingly erotic writer and we liked how this story of hers logically followed my thoughts on my favourite shape changing Mojo ...

Who's the lucky girl ... ME ... ME ... ME ...