All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 26-30'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tishangeltishangelover 5 years ago
love it!!

Can't wait for more,hurry please! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it but how is she going to be 18?

Hey I’m loving the story, kinda wonder if the doctor will be her mate. But unless I’m wrong she was 16 when she left & you said 10 months had passed so how can she be 17 turning 18? Sucks she had to die her beautiful red hair. Is she not interested in any guys her own age? She’s a bit young for alcohol. Anyway I’m glad she’s found some happiness, but I’m guessing her wolf is suppressed again with drugs. I wonder if she gets tired of taking pills? I guess she’s to scared to stop taking them or be weaned off of them slowly. Plus she can’t go on runs anymore can she? I would think the wolf enjoyed when she would run. Anyway great story ! I look forward to the. Ext update!

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

Love it like all your stories.

mlroedermlroederover 2 years ago

You know how it's always fun to read stories set in places you know? Well, I was rereading this, and remembered that part of it took place in Seattle, but this time I actually noticed which hospital Chase was working at and I thought, "Isn't that the place just down the street from the high school?" I pull up my trusty friend Google, and yes, yes it is. We drive past there everytime we go to the grocery store. So thanks for that!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Get the feeling something serious in the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Two things... one, I kind of wish there was a chronological story list because I've read the stories that obviously happen after this one and, two, I freakin' love your storytelling! I haven't read one of your stories that I didn't absolutely love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The jenny thing was predictable...

-jaye-

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES