All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 36-40'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Outcast17Outcast17over 5 years ago
Shiiiit

Oh shit the hammer is gonna drop and it won't be pretty

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 5 years ago
Excellent tale!

Outstanding story! Is there more? Oh, the Were Council is rolling in its own crapulance, now! It's time for them to come out of the closet, go public and open up a nudist resort! har-har!

PN

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Werewolf secret

Thanks for the update! I’m glad her mate loves her & puts her needs first. I think the council is way out of line as is her mates father. He needs an attitude adjustment. I thought the council was supposed to bring good reasoning & order instead of harsh judgment & killings or murders to the werewolf community. There should be exceptions to the rule. For example if someone loves their child they aren’t going to expose them because they don’t want their kid to be a science experiment or lab rat without rights. Also with CGI & photoshop people would think it’s fake & a movie or hoax or the person is nuts & needs mental help if they claimed they saw a werewolf. I’m surprised a father would so quickly turn against his own children. Leaders need to be able to see things from different points of view. They aren’t very evolved if they think murdering people is always the only option for survival of their species. It’s obvious by them not freaking out & taking care of her that they still love her & wouldn’t expose her to the press or other humans as a nonhuman. A good leader has to be able to admit when they are wrong. It’s quite sad it’s tearing a family apart. Surely they can petition the counsel to change the laws so that if a human finds out on accident & is not a threat or. Human is an immediate family member or a partner or child they will be left alive & not in danger of death. I hope Coral finds her mate. Like what if she has a human mate? A father shouldn’t turn on his own flesh & blood so quickly due to ego to be in charge. His son is an adult and a Doctor in training & doctors are supposed to save lives. I hope Treasure & Chase get to ride together & play in wolf form & get to know each other & bond. My parents are 13 years apart so 7 isn’t that big of a deal to me. I do think while she is younger she has been through a lot & is probably more mature for her age. She just doesn’t have any boy experience, so hopefully birth control is taken into consideration as she probably isn’t ready for kids yet & has plenty of time for that later since she’s only 18.Side note that had to be so weird to smell & here your moms arousal & haveing sex. Did she not realize that’s wolf senses?

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

""A werewolf bite on a human results in a painful and slow death, not making you like us."

Is that what happened to the two humans she bit? I believe it was the guy whose fingers she bit off and the girl who was bullying her? Or does that only count if she's in wolf form?

partwolfpartwolfover 5 years agoAuthor
Only when shifted does that happen

Her wolf only came forward enough to take over, not to shift, when she bit the two people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Partwolf, I have read all you stories and I can only say wow, your entire series can be turned into an award winning movie, am over at inkitt awaiting your next chapter, who knows, one day we might meet and that meeting will hopefully bring new opportunities for you. Keep doing you.

Cheers 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Want more stories of Rori and the gang

Love the series keep updating

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
sigh

there is a distinction between loyalty to one's alpha and loyalty to one's pack. at times to be loyal to your pack means you must be disloyal to your alpha if you know that they are not thinking clearly. ordering her parents to be questioned and killed would make him no different than the rogue alpha who destroyed her pack.

skippersdadskippersdadover 2 years ago

I think this is going to be very interesting to see and now a old/new pack being revived.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

This is a twist and a half. How do the mates get out of this mess?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES