All Comments on 'Treasure Ch. 76-80'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Wabagoon1171Wabagoon1171over 5 years ago
My comment to Alpha Rori King

I applaud your commitment to insuring that "Nobody, including us, fucks with us..." (from 100 Bullets)

tattooed_cowgirl15tattooed_cowgirl15over 5 years ago
Brilliant and justice has prevailed!!

Fantastic chapter once again PartWolf. Im over the sun and moon to see the the people get their long awaited revenge

DaniellaxmjtsDaniellaxmjtsover 5 years ago
Yeah!

I like their brand of justice! Good ending, will there a wrap up, it doesn’t feel like the story is completely done. Good next set of chapters..

ncpetencpeteover 5 years ago
Love it

Looks like they would have figured out by now to leave that family alone. Looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for sharing it with us.

tjb50caltjb50calover 5 years ago
awesome update

fantastic revenge,

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
The Brotherhood

Since it sounds like everyone stayed human, they should send a copy to the steel Brotherhood to show them their idea of justice.

Also please tell us there is more to come. Your one of my favourite writers, I love your stuff can't get enough. Please sir can I've some more?

nthusiasticnthusiasticover 5 years ago
Well Done!

The rapists' deaths were still too quick. Instead of gasoline, they should have used match-light charcoal briquettes. Not as impressive in bursting into flames yet the outcome would be the same, just much, much slower.

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsover 5 years ago
Gruesome but appropriate.

Exciting chapter. I expected them to find her dead. Finale was good.

gemman1gemman1over 5 years ago
Excellant Story

Again, Partwolf has written another great story about Werewolves living amongst humans. He has the great ability to weave a delightful story that entertains while keeping the reader thrilled at the same time. I would love to see the story stretched out a bit more, such as how the live and operate after the pack is settled.. Or a story line that stretches over generations like he has done before. Well done as usual.

Griffin_ScoutGriffin_Scoutover 5 years ago
Oh WOW

The justice that was dealt out to those two was so deserved. This has been an amazing tale. I can’t wait to read the next chapter, story, or saga that you write

PerryNormalPerryNormalover 5 years ago
Ok, ok....

FIve STARS! Can I vote twice?

PN

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 5 years ago

Okay, that was insanely violent and horrible. Couldn't have happened to a nicer pair of raping evil basterds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please tell its not the end?

Please tell me that your not ending the story this way. You have to bring some more closure to it than this, PLEASE!

partwolfpartwolfover 5 years agoAuthor
One more

Last chapters are in the review process.

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 5 years ago

Magnificent!

As this book is coming to it's end, I am selfishly hoping that your NEXT story is taking shape in your creative mind.

Ginger630Ginger630over 2 years ago

This is the most gruesome death/revenge scene I’ve ever read! Amazing and totally deserved!!

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Gruesome but deserved. No sympathy from me.

James_DuncanJames_Duncan11 months ago

Me, I would have dragged out the deaths of those scum to hours or days..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES