Treat for Hubby Pt. 02

Story Info
The fun continues with Eric and Leo.
3.4k words
4.77
17.6k
35

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
litty700
litty700
145 Followers

Having witnessed my husband being fucked by a man for the first time I was completely overwhelmed by my feelings after what I had seen. It would be fair to say that on the basis of how horny it had made me, and how hard I had cum whilst watching the two men fuck, it was something I had very much enjoyed. I was sure I wanted more from this, but how would I go about approaching Eric without freaking him out? I decided to test the water later and go from there.

I'd snuck back to our room and had a shower and changed into a fresh bikini as my other one was now covered in my pussy juice. By the time I had fully sorted myself out and got my breath back from the earlier activities, Eric and Leo were back lying on the sun beds looking as if they had been there all day.

I grabbed a towel and headed back outside.

"Oh hi love," Eric welcomed me as I sat down on my lounger, "you've been asleep ages."

"Just a bit exhausted from last night I guess, but I'm raring to go now. What have you two been up to?" I asked him, not expecting too much truth, as I'm sure he didn't know I was already fully aware of what they had been doing.

"Oh you know just chilling out, had a bit of a swim and that."

"Oh right," I replied, as Leo casually gazed at me from his lounger and raised his eyebrows. I gave him a gentle nod to acknowledge that I had seen them and he gave a smile, which I also returned, confirming I was happy that our plan had gone well.

The rest of the afternoon went by quietly with no mention at all about what had gone on earlier in the day. I decided I would tackle Eric on the subject once we were back in the room. We arranged to meet Leo at dinner in the evening and went off to get showered and dressed up. I showered first so I could get my hair done and then Eric went into the shower after me.

I was drying my hair when Eric came back out and flopped onto the bed with his towel wrapped around his waist. I turned the dryer off, leaving my hair temporarily all frizzy, and fully naked lay down next to Eric. I slipped my hand inside the towel and took hold of his flaccid penis. Eric closed his eyes and groaned as I gently pulled his foreskin back and forth over his bulging helmet. It didn't take long before he was rock hard, presumably thinking about his afternoon shenanigans.

"You got hard rather fast," I teased him.

"Don't I always?" he replied with a grin on his face.

"I just thought he would be a bit tired that's all," I said with an innocent tone.

"What do you mean?" Eric asked.

"Oh, well it's just that the last time I saw your cock it was shooting cum everywhere, whilst another man was fucking you in the arse, so I thought he might be a little worn out."

Eric's erection went from sixty to zero as he jumped up looking all flustered.

"What? How?" He stammered in a complete panic.

I fell on the bed laughing, which only made him worse.

"What the hell, you saw?"

"Yep, everything. My husband finally got the cock he craved and boy did you look like you were enjoying it."

Eric just stood there unable to say a word.

"Oh sit down, I watched the whole thing and it made me as horny as fuck. I came twice just watching you. Seeing Leo fucking you was so hot and then shooting his cum all over your cock...Wow!!"

"You...you mean you enjoyed it?" he asked tentatively.

"Boy, did I? It was one of the hottest things I've ever seen," I said sitting up.

"I don't understand...Leo will be mortified," Eric stammered.

"Oh I very much doubt that," I replied with a wink.

Eric looked confused until it suddenly dawned on him.

"Wait you knew about this beforehand?" he asked.

"Of course I did. I found out he was gay and thought I'd see if he was up for a bit of fun and he readily obliged."

"Shit," was all he could say.

"You enjoyed it right?" I asked him, already knowing the answer of course.

Eric didn't respond and went red, I knew he was embarrassed and didn't know what to say. I sat next to him and took his hand.

"Hey don't be embarrassed, it was my idea. Now I don't know about you but I fuckin' loved watching it," I said trying to reassure him.

"Really? You didn't mind?" he whispered.

"No. Look we've done a lot of things sexually, we aren't ever going to split up, so why not explore these feelings? I'd rather you did it with my consent."

Eric let out a big breath and I also noticed he now had a raging hard-on.

"See that's better. I'm happy, you're happy and Leo sure as heck looked happy," I said laughing.

I jumped off the bed and started to get dressed.

"Come on get dressed Eric, we can take care of your cock later." I said whilst I grabbed some fresh sexy underwear.

Eric visibly relaxed and we both got ourselves ready for dinner. Eric had already arranged for us to eat with Leo again, which was fine with me as I now wanted a repeat of the afternoon's action with me involved as well.

We met Leo outside the apartment with nobody saying a word about what had gone on. This carried on through dinner and the conversation felt a bit stilted.

"Right you two," I said as we found a quiet corner in the bar area after we'd eaten.

They both looked at me wondering what was coming.

"You both enjoyed what happened this afternoon right?"

"I certainly did," replied Leo.

Eric went red once more and nodded.

"Good so let's not pretend it didn't happen and carry on as we were before right?"

Both men started to laugh and agreed to sweep it under the carpet.

"So, now we're all in agreement that you both enjoyed it and I enjoyed watching it, how would you feel about going again with me involved?"

Eric spat half his drink down his shirt at that.

"Leo, I'm guessing you aren't into women, but would it be okay with you?"

"Yes, I would love that, I'm sure Eric can help take care of his lovely lady if he's got the energy?" Leo said with a grin on his face.

"Eric?" I said, feel myself getting aroused in the hope he would say yes.

Eric shrugged, "Okay why not if you two are up for it."

We all clinked our glasses and said cheers to that.

Several drinks later we made our way back to mine and Eric's room, grabbing a bottle of Champagne on the way. Once we were there Eric put some music on the portable speaker whilst Leo cracked open the bottle. After that nobody seemed to know what to do.

"Let's play Strip Poker," I suggested rummaging through my case for a pack of cards.

About half an hour later, Leo was naked, Eric was down to his pants and socks, and I had my underwear and shoes still on.

"Unlucky Leo, you're the loser," I taunted him.

"Oh I don't know, I feel like I might have won," he grinned, "Isn't the objective to lose your clothes?" he laughed.

"I'm not quite sure that's the point, but yes let's say you've won. Right what's your prize?"

I wasn't usually the dominant one when it came to sex, maybe it was the drink, or smell of lust in the air, but I felt all my sexual inhibitions seeping away.

"Eric can suck your cock, that can be your prize." I noticed Eric's cock twitch in his pants at the sound of that.

Leo was happy with that and stood up with his semi hard cock sticking out whilst Eric knelt down in front of him. I moved on to the bed and watched as Eric took Leo's cock in his hand and caressed it, taking in every inch and looking mesmerised by the sight of it getting harder right before his eyes. Eric pulled the foreskin back very slowly revealing the purple head of Leo's cock, which was already glistening with pre cum.

I kicked my shoes off and threw them on the floor and pulled my knickers down so they were halfway down my legs. I knew my pussy was already as wet as the end of Leo's cock and I was sure that Eric's was the same.

Eric stared into Leo's eyes the whole time he was tugging his cock. They certainly had a connection. Leo started to groan and I knew Eric was doing a good job. Eric held Leo's throbbing member up and moved slightly so he could lick his big hairless balls. This prompted even more groans from Leo. One at a time Eric took Leo's balls into his mouth very gently and gave them a good suck, all the time slowly moving his hand up and down the thick shaft of his cock.

"Are you sure he's never done this before today?" Leo moaned looking in my direction.

Eric was definitely impressing the older and much more experienced man. It did make me wonder whether perhaps he had been with a man before but I was certain he hadn't. Either way the sight of my husband worshipping Leo's cock was turning me on more than I ever thought possible. I let one of my hands work its way down my body whilst I used the other to pull my hardening nipples.

Eric stopped sucking Leo's balls and guided his cock downwards towards his mouth. He opened up and took Leo's helmet into his mouth, and rather noisily, I thought, began sucking and slurping on it like there was no tomorrow. He was also furiously pumping Leo's shaft for all he was worth and I knew he wanted to take a mouthful of spunk.

By now my nipples were rock hard and both my hands were working ten to the dozen on my dripping wet pussy and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. Leo had moved his hands onto Eric's head and was holding him tight onto his cock, a sure sign that he wasn't going to last much longer either.

"I'm going to cum in your mouth, let go if you don't want me to," he warned Eric.

"Don't you fucking dare," I called out, "I want to see you take every last fucking drop of it."

Eric didn't look like he had any intention of letting go and continued wanking and sucking Leo's cock until Leo gave out one almighty cry and ejaculated straight into my husbands mouth. Eric kept his mouth wrapped around it as Leo's spunk shot into his mouth. He was trying swallow as much as he could but eventually had to let go and let Leo grab his own cock and finish himself off, shooting the last drops onto Eric's face, which dribbled down his chin and onto his chest.

All this was too much for me and I let out a scream as my own orgasm washed over me, one of the most powerful I'd ever had. I fucked my pussy as hard as I could with my fingers until every wave of my orgasm had subsided and my pussy and inner thighs were covered with my sticky wet juices.

That just left poor Eric who had cum on his face and looked exhausted from sucking Leo off. As myself and Leo, who had now sunk onto the bed, were calming down, Eric stood up and had barely put his hand inside his pants to grab his hard on, when he too gave out a familiar orgasmic groan and shot a stream of cum into his underwear. He quickly whipped his cock out and wanked his rock hard shaft spraying several big loads of sticky white cum all over the floor. Myself and Leo just lay and watched, touching ourselves, as he continued to play with himself until all of his cum had been squeezed out of the end of his now limp cock.

"Looks like you enjoyed that darling," I said as I removed my sticky fingers from my sopping wet cunt.

"Oh, so much," he replied sinking down into a chair with his cum soaked pants now pulled down and thrown on the floor. He used these to mop the cum up from the tiled floor.

Each of us took turns to go into the bathroom and clean up, before all returning naked to the main room and finishing off what was left of the Champagne. Leo said he had a bottle of wine in his room and putting on one of our bathrobes quickly snuck next door to grab it.

It was now just me and Eric in the room and he came over and lay next to me on the bed. I wrapped my hand around his now limp cock.

"Was that okay me sucking another man's cock? I honestly never thought I'd do it, let alone with your blessing, but it looked like you were enjoying the show."

"Oh yes it was fine," I replied, "in fact more than fine, I was surprised by how much I enjoyed it."

"Well maybe next time I can watch you with another woman," he tentatively suggested.

"Maybe, I wouldn't mind tasting another woman," I teased him, causing an involuntary stiffening of his cock.

The door opened and Leo re-appeared with a nice looking bottle of red wine. It wasn't long before we were all a glass down and a little more tipsy. The conversation had turned very sexual and as I played with Eric's ever hardening cock I knew it wouldn't be long before things got going again.

"You've had to sort yourself out a lot today," Leo said, "how about I sit back and watch whilst Eric fucks you? I could even video it if you want, a nice little holiday memento for you both?"

"Hell why not," I relied grabbing my phone off the side table and passing it to Leo.

We'd tried videoing ourselves before and it rarely came out very well.

A few minutes later I was bouncing up and down for all I was worth on Eric's cock acting like a porn diva whilst Leo paced around the room recording all the action. I was moaning and panting for all I was worth. Eric pulled me off and flipped me onto my back. Spreading my legs wide he thrust his throbbing cock into my gaping wet pussy and fucked me seemingly harder than he ever had before.

"Don't cum yet," I begged him, knowing he was close to the point of no return.

It was too late. For the second time that night Eric let out a cry as he thrust his cock into me shooting his load right up into my vagina. He pumped hard and more juice shot into me before he pulled out and stroked the final couple of spurts onto my pussy leaving sticky cum all over, and in me.

"Sorry hun you were just too fucking hot and I couldn't stop myself," he said in way of an apology.

"Well you can just get down here and lick me clean," I commanded. This was something he had never done.

"What? I'm not licking my cum up."

"Oh yes you are, you've had Leo's cum in your mouth and I'm sure it will taste the same, now get down here and lick my pussy," I ordered him, relishing that the camera was picking this up.

Eric knew I wouldn't let this go. This would be another first, him eating me out after he'd just unloaded into my pussy. I opened my legs wide and Eric went down on me. I made him lick up the mess on the outside before he started to lick up the dribble coming out of my hole.

"Leo, feel free to join in."

Leo needed no second invitation and put the phone on the side so it could carry on recording. He positioned Eric so his arse was sticking up and then, spreading his arse cheeks wide, he went to wok on Eric's opening with his tongue. What a sight it must have been, Eric with his tongue lapping away at my cunt, and Leo behind tonguing his arse crack. I couldn't wait to watch it back.

There was a lot of sexual noise going on and the smell of sex hung heavy in the air.

"There's some lube in the drawer if you want to fuck him," I panted towards Leo, feeling once again that I was approaching orgasm.

Leo stopped licking at Eric's bumhole and grabbed the lube from the drawer. He took off the lid and squirted some onto Eric's crack. I was sure it couldn't need much. Eric let out squeal and I could tell that Leo had slipped a finger, or two, into his dark hole. Having made sure that Eric was nice and wet he positioned himself behind Eric and with a bit of movement from all of us lined his cock up with Eric's entrance.

Eric let out another gasp as Leo slipped his member into his opening. This clearly turned Eric on and he shoved his tongue as far into me as he could. I'm sure there was none of his cum left by now and he was just taking my juice into his mouth.

Leo began to push his cock further into Eric and got a nice steady pace going as he fucked my husband. The sound of him slapping into Eric was so amazing. Leo was grunting and sweating as he he moved faster and faster. I was so excited, was he actually going to cum in Eric this time and give him his first arse load?

He grabbed hold of Eric's hips and letting out yet another almighty cry he gave a massive thrust into Eric.

"I'm cumming in your arse you dirty little fuck," Leo cried out and gave several big grunts as he pushed his cock hard into Eric's arse letting loose his hot milky load into my husband, who seemed to be enjoying every minute.

This pushed me over the edge and I let out a much more subdued cry as my orgasm hit me and my sloppy wet juices were licked out of my pussy by Eric. I had little energy left.

Leo kept himself in Eric making sure every drop of his load was in him, as he slowed himself down and then eventually pulled his cock from my husband.

"Stay there," Leo said panting.

Leo started to kiss Eric's arse cheeks. Was he going to eat his own cum from Eric? I couldn't miss this. I grabbed the phone and jumped off the bed to watch the action.

"Push it out," Leo told Eric.

Eric gave a little push of his arse and a dribble of cum appeared at the entrance. Fucking hell, I wasn't expecting this. He dipped his tongue gently into Eric's hole and licked up the cum that dribbled out. They both stayed that way, with Leo pushing his tongue in to make sure he got as much cum from Eric's arse as he could. Once he was satisfied he stood up and went and sat on a chair.

Eric, by now had another hard on, so thinking it was only fair I got onto the bed and sucked him off letting him shoot his final load of the night into my mouth, although it had to be said there wasn't a great deal. Eric clearly enjoyed it though, and exhausted from licking my cunt and having his arse fucked lay back on the bed.

"Christ that was good," Leo said, "you two are one dirty couple."

Well I thought up to that point in our lives we'd had a fairly normal and vanilla sex life, but I had a feeling things were about to very much change on that front. More importantly I couldn't wait to watch the video of that evening and hopefully re-live it.

litty700
litty700
145 Followers