All Comments on 'Treat for Hubby Pt. 02'

by litty700

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Yummy!

I have had similar 3somes with 2 of my past wives! Everyone had much fun and enjoyment! I would definitely do it all again, as many times as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wish my wife could be like this

I’m so jealous: I would love to eat a cream pie out of my wife while a guy fucks me... so hot! (And it’d be even hotter if my wife’s “cream pie” was from another guy!)

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 3 years ago

my fantasy

I dream all the time of this happening with my wife and another man. The difference is that the man fucks my wife (not me) and I'm the cuckold. I eat his creampie from her cunt while he fucks my man-pussy from behind. In my dream my wife would love watching her sissy cocksucking husband getting fucked while he (me) eats her bull's creampie from her cunt. That would be heaven for me.

I have to tell you that I love erotica written by females (or at least the story from a female perspective). Please tell us more of hubby sucking other cocks and getting fucked by other men,. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As a 78 year old bicurious man who hadn’t had a erection in 18 years I had a raging hard on through both stories

algolfcrazyalgolfcrazyover 1 year ago

Such a hot story.Thank you

GunSuckerGunSuckerover 1 year ago

Oh my god, I dream of eating a pussy full of cum as I take a cock in my ass! Thank you for such a great story! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this part with the threesome and cuming inside of his ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous