Treat The Deck, Treat The Dick

Story Info
My wife fucks the handyman that is staining our deck.
2.1k words
3.7
16.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BuffaloNR
BuffaloNR
20 Followers

My name is Mike and my wife's name is Carol. We are not what you call your typical swingers, or even a typical cuck couple. We are more opportunists, and by that I mean we may have a sexual encounter, and then not have another one for several years. I'm in my mid-60's and Carol just turned 60 years old. But I can tell you that almost everyone thinks she looks like she's in her 40's. She's a beautiful natural red head and still has a good figure.

Last week Carol contacted a guy to stain our backyard deck and BBQ bar. The unique thing about this guy was that about 10 years earlier we met him at a cookout of a friend of ours. Even then Carol thought he was hot looking. When we got home that night, we fucked and she talked about fucking him because she knew that talk like that always really turned me on. It made for a fun night, but we never ran into him again until we contacted him about the deck staining job. Carol didn't even actually remember him, and I tried to remind her who he was.

When Carol told me that she contacted a person on Facebook about staining our deck, she said his name was Jimmy. She showed me the message she had sent and I looked up his profile and sure enough it was the same Jimmy we knew from the cookout. I showed her his picture, and reminded her about that cookout we had attended many years ago, and how horny it made her and she just laughed. In his reply, he agreed to come by the next morning to give us an estimate. Carol let Jimmy know that she would be at work, however I would be home all day and stopping by the next morning would be a good time to look at the deck and provide a quote. When he arrived the next morning I showed him the work we wanted done and he gave me the estimate. I asked when he could start and said he could start the next day, but he had to pressure wash the deck first and then come back a couple of days later to stain it and finish the job. I told him that would work out fine.

During the time we were waiting on Jimmy to stain the deck, I was constantly kidding Carol about fucking him. I even told her maybe he'd give a discount for a good fuck. She laughed it off, but I was trying to at least plant the idea in her head. She even kidded about it some and I could tell it was making her horny, although truthfully I didn't know if she would really do anything. There's a big difference in talking shit and doing it.

A couple of days went by and Jimmy came over to stain our deck. It took him about 6 hours to finish the job and when he was done I went outside to inspect his work and offered him a beer. We sat on the deck and finished off a couple of beers and I thought what the hell, so I reminded him of our first meeting at the cookout several years back. He said he remembered the cookout, but not any details of it. I was pretty nervous about what I was getting to ask, so I took a big gulp of my beer and told him my wife pointed him out to me at the cookout and said that she thought he was HOT. I could see Jimmy getting a little uncomfortable, he didn't say anything and just kept staring ahead as I continued to talk.

I told Jimmy that Carol and I occasionally "partied" and had adult fun, but we hadn't done anything in quite awhile. I thought to myself, I couldn't stop now, and let Jimmy know that Carol still thought he was hot looking guy, but I wasn't she would really do anything, nor did I really even know if he was even interested.

Jimmy said that he didn't know if he would be comfortable with all that was "involved", and I let him know that I was a straight guy that liked to watch his wife with other guys. Jimmy said he wouldn't even know what to do if he came over and

I told him that a few beers that I might suggest they go to the bedroom on their own for some fun, but we'd play it by ear if he were interested. He said he was interested, but nervous about the whole thing. We planned for Jimmy to leave now and come back later for the payment of his services. Jimmy headed home and said he would come back about 6pm which was about an hour after Carol got home from work.

We normally sit out on the deck in the late afternoons and relax with a couple of beers, so we weren't do anything out of the ordinary when Carol and I went out to the deck. I had already iced down a 12 pack of beer. When Carol got home and changed into some more comfortable clothes, she came outside to see what Jimmy had done with the deck., She loved the way the deck looked with the new stain on it, and I commented that Jimmy did a really great job on, but he had to come back tonight to pick up his check. I made a joke that maybe she should tip him with a special reward, again she just laughed it off.

I kept joking with my suggestions about her and Jimmy and said that Jimmy would be here in about an hour to get his check for the work he did. Carol gave me this funny stare, kinda like deer caught in the headlights.

I said, "Carol, you don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but I did tell Jimmy that you thought he was hot". I could see her little irritated, but also a little flushed that I shared her comments to me with Jimmy. By this time we were on our second beer and she was loosening up some.

I suggested to to Carol, "if you decide to have some fun...you and Jimmy can go to the bedroom by yourselves and fuck, but I might be listening". Carol said she wouldn't make any promises and I better not get mad if she didn't do anything.

A few minutes after 6pm Jimmy arrived and I invited him out to the back deck for beer (or two). This was really the first time he had seen Carol since the party. I could tell that he was not disappointed in what he saw. I told Jimmy that we were very pleased with how the deck turned out and I gave him his check. He stuck the check in his billfold and he agreed to stay and relax with us and enjoy a few more beers. You could feel the tension from all 3 of us. I was nervous because I didn't know if either one of them would go through with this, and they were nervous because they didn't know if they would go through with it either.

After we were about 4 beers a piece into evening, I could see both Carol and Jimmy relaxing some and Carol was even flirting with Jimmy. Once I could see they were comfortable and little tipsy, I turned the conversation to the task at hand. I asked Jimmy what he thought of Carol and he said she was a beautiful sexy lady. Carol smiled and said thank you, and then I started to explain our hope for the evening and what we liked in regards to having fun with a third person. I told Jimmy I enjoyed Carol fucking other guys while I watched them, and if I couldn't watch, then I enjoyed hearing about it later. Of course I also let him know I loved sloppy seconds after she fucked another guy. I didn't mention anything about going down on her after she'd been fucked though...that would have been too much for him to handle, plus he probably wouldn't be there when I did that anyway.

Before everyone got too drunk to do anything, I commented that they maybe head to the bedroom to "get better acquainted".

They got up and Carol led him into the house and down the hall. I heard the door close behind them (because we cuck husbands know how annoying we can be when we're watching our wives getting fucked), and then silence.

I sat in the living room and sipped on my beer. I waited about 15 minutes before I decided to get up, and then quietly walked down the hall and placed my ear to the door. All I heard was some faint ruffling and a few moans so I knew something was happening. Not one to push my luck I went back to the living room and waited a few more minutes before listening to them again. This time I heard louder moaning in a rhythmic fashion, so I knew then Jimmy was fucking my wife. After a few more minutes of listening to him pound her, I went back to the living room and just waited on them to finish.

About an hour later I heard the door open and Jimmy walked down the hall to where I was sitting. It was easy to see we were both wondering what to expect from the other, but I reassured him that all was well. Jimmy nervously thanked me and said, what's next?

I laughed and said, well to tell you the truth it's time for you to go home so I can go back there and get sloppy seconds from my wife. As Jimmy was walking out the door, I told him that all I ask is that he keep silent about what happened and that I would contact him in a few days as to whether we do this again or not. He agreed to honor my requests and left the house.

As soon as I saw him pull out of the driveway, I headed back to our bedroom. Carol was lying in the bed with the covers over her. Her hair was all mussed up and her face was red and flushed. I said, did you have fun? She said hell yes and that he fucked good. I asked if he had a big dick or normal sized one and she said, he was about my length, but he was much thicker and it took a few minutes for him to get it in her.

I quickly took my clothes off and got into bed. Carol knew what I wanted as I scooted down between her legs and began eating her pussy. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled it deeper into her pussy and began to tell me what happened. At first they just kissed, then he started undressing her and her undressing him. He didn't go down on her, but she loved sucking his dick until he couldn't take it anymore. He got on top and pounded her on her back for awhile. He asked her what her favorite position was and Carol told him both doggy and riding on top, so he turned her around doggy style. Carol's favorite thing when fucking doggy style is to reach under and grab the guys balls and gently squeeze as he is fucking her. Carol said she wanted to ride him and so they fucked like that till she said she was getting tired. Jimmy said he was about ready to cum, and Carol said she liked for the guy to cum inside of her when she's on her back. Jimmy climbed on top of her and finished up with her legs in the air. Carol said Jimmy told her he was coming and she started pulling him farther into her as filled her pussy.

She's telling me all this while I slurping around her pussy and making her cum again. Although she was tired, and a little sore...Carol told me to hop and cum as fast as I could, which I gladly did.

The next night as we were laying in bed, instead of the usual "guilt" we would feel sometimes, we both were pretty satisfied how the meeting went with Jimmy. But as I said early in this story, we are occasional participants and it's not a routine thing for us.

I contacted Jimmy a couple of days later and let him know that we hoped he had a good time (he did), and that we hoped he would continue to respect our privacy (he said he would), but that we didn't party like that routinely. However, if we decided on another adventurous evening, we would contact him again.

BuffaloNR
BuffaloNR
20 Followers