All Comments on 'Treat The Deck, Treat The Dick'

by BuffaloNR

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I know the thrill

Three times in 17 years of marriage I have fucked another man with my husband watching, and each was a wonderfully erotic and thoroughly fulfilling experience. Always, my husband fucked me immediately afterwards, and our dirty talk was as hot as the pounding he gave me. Good story. Good times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So enjoyed that.

That was very good to read. I had to wank along to that. I could imagine the scenario. Very sexy.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Only

The only one here with any sense is the anon who took offense to his wife's cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Only

Only a complete and utter low life scum would enjoy hearing how someone killed three people and savagely beat his wife. Oh yeah, who am I kidding? 26thNC IS a low life scum.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I feel deeply sorry for men and women who are incapable of having a REAL sexual relationship with intimacy, love and respect.

They are always searching and failing to find satisfaction trying everything from swapping, to scat, to bestiality, to excessive drug and alcohol, to rape, and still finding only emptiness

YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuffaloNR@BuffaloNR
Married couple. Occasional swingers, but prefer MMF threesomes and even more to the point...watching her in action and/hearing about her fun. We are both straight. She's a very pretty mature female.