Treating Maddie Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time my tongue reached Maddie's bum, she pushed into my face and she put a hand on the back of my head. I was more than happy to indulge whatever Maddie wanted, and my tongue licked and pushed against her tight asshole. I pulled back the hand that was fondling her breasts so my thumb could again massage her clit, and I soon felt Maddie building toward another climax. When I pushed my tongue against and a little into her ass, Maddie gasped, her breathing got heavier, and her body began to rock moved rhythmically. I slobbered over a finger on my free hand and pressed it against Maddie's bum. As the finger entered Maddie's rear, she cried out: "Oh Laura, oh my god, oh yes." A few seconds later her entire body tensed and then began to spasm as another orgasm washed over Maddie.

I felt every spasm of Maddie's orgasm, as her sphincter squeezed my finger with each wave of pleasure. Maddie was babbling sounds of pleasure, seemingly having an out-of-body experience. The second orgasm was as intense as her first, and it lasted longer. When it finally receded, I began kissing the insides of her thighs and her puffy pussy lips, I gently slid my finger out of her ass, and my hand caressed her tummy as she recovered her senses. After a moment, I propped up on my elbows and was treated to an astonishing view of Maddie naked, with her tanned, firm abs, perky breasts, and stunning blonde hair exhausted in my bed. She opened her eyes a bit and smiled, and I asked with a Cheshire cat grin, "is everything okay?"

"Oh my god Laura, I did not think anything could feel that good," Maddie said genuinely.

"That makes me very happy," I responded, still looking in her eyes before leaning over to kiss her injured left hip. Her skin was so perfectly soft, I ended up giving her about five kisses. "I could eat you all up," I said, sounding like a schoolgirl. Giddy from what just happened, I added, "I guess I just did."

"And it was amazing," Maddie said. "I love how you make me feel, Laura," Maddie added.

Her words sent a tingle through my body, and I realized I was as smitten as a schoolgirl with a crush on the star athlete. I moved up on the bed to lay next to Maddie and wrapped her in my arms, pulling her close with her face against my chest. Somehow, being fully dressed with Maddie completely naked felt erotic, and I shuddered as Maddie nuzzled her face into my breasts through my thin top. My hand caressed her naked back, and Maddie sighed and said, "I could stay right here forever."

I kissed the top of Maddie's head and whispered, "Forever is a long time, but you are welcome to stay here for as long as you want, Maddie."

Maddie looked up at me, with nearly pleading eyes. "Can I stay with you all day?" she asked as she wiggled her body a little up the bed.

"Yes, you can," I smiled and nodded. Maddie's eyes flared and she grinned.

"Can we make love all day?" Maddie asked, almost squealing. Her exuberance was a reminder of how young and (mostly) innocent she was, but I had to admit that thought was more erotic than troubling.

I was far too caught up in the day's events to say anything other than "Of course we can, sweetie." Maddie's face lit up, and she wiggled her body higher before leaning in to kiss me deeply. As her tongue explored my mouth, I shuddered and thought back to our glorious and passionate kisses just before Maddie's first time tasting a woman. I hugged Maddie tightly, returning the kiss and pressing my tongue deeply in her mouth. My heart raced as my mind wandered to thoughts about how Maddie and I would spend the rest of the day... and night.

12