Treating Maddie Pt. 06

Story Info
Laura's day with Maddie continues.
3.5k words
4.74
3k
6

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/11/2023
Created 01/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maddie and I laid together in the wake of her two glorious orgasms with a contentment that new lovers feel. Her face nuzzled against my chest, our legs gently intertwined, and our breathing was in sync. When I asked about her summer, she shared she was busy but having a wonderful time. She was looking forward to going to college, but, at the same time, she was a little nervous about that. I mentioned the prom picture she had texted me and told her she looked stunning. "Your date was quite a hottie too," I teased, although it was true. She giggled and thanked me, and she cuddled a tad closer.

"Are you two an item?" I asked, worried that I sounded like a prying mother, but wanting to know a little more about my special young friend.

"Not an item really, but we hang out," she said. "We agreed to be 'exclusive' until college." When I asked about him, Maddie gushed that "Blake" was one of the top students in the senior class, a good baseball player, and he was going to an Ivy league school in the fall. She also really liked his parents, who were "way cool," especially his mom. Looking up at me, Maddie said earnestly, "I like her a lot, but not like I like you, of course." Her expression suggested she actually was worried I would be jealous about her relationship with Blake's mother. My smile seemed to comfort her, and she stretched up to kiss my chest just above the gathered neckline of my top, and then she nuzzled her face against my breast through the thin material.

"I'm glad you really like him," I said quietly, and I gently caressed her hair and naked back. "I'm sure he will miss you when you both go to college," I added.

"I do like him," Maddie sighed. "He's fun, and funny, and for some reason, I feel safe with him." Her last comment impressed me as it showed a maturity beyond her age. When I was eighteen, I was attracted to more dangerous boys, and it took a lot of troublesome situations (not to mention several compromising sexual encounters) before I came to appreciate "safety" in a relationship.

"That is a very good thing to feel with a boy," I assured Maddie.

I know," Maddie agreed, "he's never been too pushy with sex." She surprised me by volunteering that she and Blake had been sexual, and I had to resist the urge to pry further. After a few seconds, she explained, "Lots of my girlfriends say guys really pressure them into all kinds of things."

I squeezed her just a little tighter. "High school is a difficult time like that," I said supportively.

"I guess so," Maddie agreed. "Is it okay if I talk about this, Laura?" I assured her it was, and she added, "I feel like it is easy to talk to you." I hugged her tightly again, and she explained, "I guess I don't have to worry that you will be shocked that I have sexual thoughts and feelings." After a pause, Maddie ventured: "I think that's always a concern about talking with my mom; and my dad, no way." We both chuckled.

"Well, I am a nurse," I responded. "So, I am not surprised that a healthy 18-year old woman has sexual needs," I said as clinically as I could.

Maddie's head lifted and she looked at me quizzically. "Um, that's not what I mean Laura, it's because... I mean, you know... like this," nodding toward her naked body pressed against me.

I couldn't hide my amusement any longer, and Maddie realized I was teasing her. I said lovingly: "I know you meant 'this'... and 'that' too." Her face relaxed, and she was breathtakingly beautiful. My arm pushed her up so that we could share a sensuous, open-mouthed kiss, after which I kissed her nose and face softly. She relaxed back into our cuddle, and after she tried unsuccessfully to pry details about by sexual experiences, Maddie willingly shared her feelings and some details about her own relatively modest sex life.

"Of course, by far, the most amazing experiences I've ever had were the five times I've been with a woman," Maddie said softly, without looking at me, obviously trying to elicit a response. When I just exhaled and sighed "hmmmmm," she added: "She is an older woman... and I can't believe how wonderful she is."

Trembling a little, I said, "I am absolutely sure that woman treasures every second she has spent with you." Looking up, Maddie's eyes glistened, before she again nestled against my chest, she launched into a detailed history of the six boys she had kissed, two that felt her breasts, and the one (Blake) who had gone further. At that point, I squirmed thinking how much sluttier I was in high school, and I wondered how bad I would have been if I was as beautiful (and as limber) as she is. Or maybe, I thought, she was so beautiful there was no need to be slutty.

Maddie paused for a second and seemed a little reticent about continuing, as the only thing she hadn't yet shared was what she had done to a boy. I stroked her cheek and hair softly. "Anything else," I prompted, struck by a desire to hear more. Maddie then shared (as if she was talking to her best girlfriend) that, aside from her junior prom date (the other boy that felt her boobs), who she rubbed through his tuxedo pants until he came, she had gone further only with her current boyfriend Blake. Maddie then cuddled against me, clearly wanting me to wrap my arms around her naked body.

After taking a moment getting comfortable, Maddie shared in detail how she had fondled Blake, first through his pants and then in her hand, which was the first time she made him come. She seemed to like remembering the details and sharing them, although she didn't make eye contact with me. She said that after fondling him a few times, Maddie took Blake in her mouth, adding "without him even asking." She said, "I didn't think I would like giving blowjobs," but she confided she did, mostly because of how much Blake liked it. The second time she gave him head, he came in her mouth, and she swallowed some but not everything. Since then, Blake almost always comes in her mouth, and she swallows as much as she can, but still can't swallow it all.

I was a little taken aback by how forthcoming Maddie was. Her body trembled, and I sensed talking about sex both excited her and made her a little uneasy. "Swallowing is not as easy as guys think it is," I said empathically. "I am sure Blake has no complaints whatsoever."

Maddie finally lifted her head and looked at me. "I bet you were able to swallow it all," Maddie said, almost as a question. My expression and wan smile surely gave away that I had indeed learned quickly how to finish off a guy without spilling a drop. Maddie's next statement shocked and aroused me: "I like the thought of you giving a blowjob and swallowing all the cum, Laura." Again, I was amazed she so willingly shared such a graphic sexual fantasy, and I wondered what else lurked beneath the surface. She continued, "I've been imagining your college days ever since you quickly changed the subject and said you were thankful nobody had camera phones."

"Have you now?" I asked, shaken and aroused by the idea of Maddie fantasizing about my sexual history, and I tried to regain my composure. Teenage memories rushed back to being aroused by the feeling of total control over a boy who clearly would do anything for a blowjob. I filtered my thoughts, though, to avoid shocking or embarrassing her. Maddie's hand pushed my top up until I lifted my arms to let her slide it over my head and off. Her left hand moved back to my breasts, and she looked at me with a twinkle in her eyes. I watched her lean down and trace her tongue over and then around one nipple and then the other. It was exciting to see Maddie take charge a little, so my hand moved to gently stroke the soft blonde hair on the back of her head. "So do you think about my college years when you are touching yourself?" I asked, referring to her earlier comment and making her blush.

"Well, thinking about you usually leads to touching myself," she said smartly, again laying against me but now with her hand rested on my bare breast. I smiled and nodded understandingly. "Do you touch yourself Laura?" she asked, genuinely curious and also interested in learning my secrets.

"Sometimes," I admitted. "Even though that's what husbands are for," I added with a smirk. That comment opened the door for Maddie to ask about my sex life with my husband, and she pressed me for details, which I shared to a point. Some of her questions were naively innocent and others were insightful. It was clear, though, that Maddie was as excited talking about my sexual experiences as she was talking about hers. After sharing that my husband and enjoy sex outdoors, especially if there is a possibility of being seen, I asked: "Is that dirty enough for you?" Maddie took a deep breath and nodded, her hand squeezed my breast a little, and it was impossible not to see that her nipples were fully erect.

We shared a moment with our own thoughts, with me (and I assumed her) processing thoughts of ourselves and each other performing oral sex. I then shared: "When I do masturbate it is usually with a vibrator."

Maddie looked a little surprised and also intrigued. "Really? I've never seen one in real life," she said innocently.

"I used them a lot more when I was younger," I said, which led to a discussion in which I explained I did not usually insert the toy, because I preferred to use the vibe on my clitoris. "That's where the fireworks are," I chuckled. Maddie listened as if she was making mental notes as her hand ran softly over my breasts and abdomen.

"Will you show me how you do that?" Maddie asked nervously, biting her lip. I shuddered again; the thought of pleasing myself for her was very erotic. "It's okay, if not," she said, unable to hide a tinge of disappointment.

"Of course, I will," I said more assuredly that I felt. But her huge smile melted any reservations. I nodded toward a nightstand next to the bed and said, "In the middle drawer in a blue cloth pouch." Maddie eagerly retrieved the toy from the nightstand, took it out of the bag, and examined the 8" dark pink bullet-shaped toy with a silver ring and button at one end. I talked her through how to turn it on and regulate the speed by pushing the button. The vibrations surprised her, and she gasped when I took it from her hand and touched it to her nipple. I slowly traced it down her flat tummy below her navel before asking, "That feels nice, doesn't it?" Maddie smiled and nodded.

"Please show me," she said wistfully. I took a deep breath, slid up on the bed, bent my knees, and planted my feet on the bed. Maddie intuitively moved to the end of the bed and reached to unbutton and unzip my shorts. Without a word, she grabbed my shorts and thong at the waist and wiggled them past my hips and over my knees until I was as naked as she was. I planted by feet on the bed again, with my legs opened wider. From her spot near the end of the bed and between my legs, Maddie gazed at my exposed vagina.

I reached with one hand to pull the skin taut, exposing my clitoris and turned the vibrator on almost to high speed. Maddie's eyes got wide as I pressed the vibrator on my clit and immediately gulped. While I have had quick orgasms with a toy, having Maddie there was a very new and different feeling. After less than 45 seconds or so, I could feel the stirrings of an orgasm. But I did not want this to end too soon, so I backed off some, enjoying the feeling of Maddie inspecting my now-inflamed pussy and clit.

"The vibrator can be very intense... even a little addictive," I explained, and Maddie nodded. "I need to be careful about de-sensitizing myself." She made another mental note and watched as I again pressed it more firmly against my clit. "I want to be able to come with my husband," I said, knowing that comment would excite her.

She asked if I ever inserted the vibe, and I told her, "Not often, but lots of times I put in some fingers, either in the front or back," I shared, explaining how that created nice tension. "When I'm close to an orgasm, that usually gets me over the top." I could see Maddie was picturing me masturbating alone.

Looking up at me for a second, Maddie said, "I almost always think of you when I masturbate Laura," and I smiled and trembled a little. I felt Maddie's hand on my inner thigh, caressing the soft, sensitive skin. "Do your ever think of me when you do this?" Maddie asked, looking directly into my eyes.

The scene was very erotically charged. I was laying with legs spread, exposing myself to Maddie as the vibrator again ravaged my clit, and she asked me intimate questions as her nails scraped on my inner thigh. "I do sometimes," I answered truthfully. Maddie whimpered, as she laid on her stomach and her tongue replaced her fingers on my inner thigh. I shamelessly opened my legs wider, imagining Maddie's tongue in my pussy as the vibrator assaulted my throbbing clit. Almost as if she read my mind, Maddie's hands moved to the back of my thighs, and she pushed my legs back and apart, opening them so that she could lick me as I pressed the toy against myself. The vibrator was against her head, and when I increased the speed, I could feel the vibrations run through to her tongue..

I was very close. The stirring in my midsection was now a large swirl. The idea of Maddie going down on me as I used a vibrator was overwhelming. Then, when I felt a finger press against my ass, without even sliding in, all resistance faded and a huge orgasm washed over me. As my body spasmed, my free hand pushed Maddie's face into my splayed and sloppy pussy as the climax wracked by body and mind. When I regained just a little composure, Maddie was laying with her head on my tummy, looking up at me. In one hand she held near her face the vibrator that I dropped after my climax peaked. Her face again was angelic, but her eyes were alert. We smiled at each other, and I looked at the vibrator.

"Would you like to see what that is like?" I asked.

"Oh my god, yes," Maddie said, obviously hoping I would suggest that.

"I guess we need to change places," I said, and Maddie smiled broadly. I could hardly believe how this day was unfolding, but in the moment I wanted nothing more than to share with Maddie her first orgasm with a vibrator. I slid to the side and next to her, and Maddie moved up to lay face up on the bed with her head on a pillow. She handed me the vibrator and looked into my eyes with a mixture of urgency and longing. Without a word, Maddie opened her legs some and planted her feet flat on the bed, in the position I assumed she was comfortable masturbating. I turned on the vibrator at three-quarter speed, handed it to her, and, with my hand on top of hers, we guided the wand between her legs until it rested on her clit. Maddie's eyes opened wide.

"Ohhh, Laura," she moaned as her nipples stiffened.

I gently moved the toy up and down on Maddie's clit, allowing her to apply however much pressure she wanted. "You can slide it down some if you need a break from the vibrations there," I whispered supportively. When Maddie nodded, I guided the toy down at an angle so the shaft slid between her labia and the end lifted off her clit. Maddie's face relaxed a little as her clit was spared the intense vibrations. After a few seconds, though, Maddie moved her hand and the sex toy, still under my hand, back up to her clit and she moaned audibly.

"It feels so good," she said with glassy eyes. I smiled at the thought that Maddie was learning about the intensity of clitoral stimulation, and I hoped the discovery would change her thoughts about sex as much as it did mine. My other hand stroked Maddie's cheek and moved slowly down to caress her neck, chest, and breasts as she closed her eyes and focused on the intense vibrations assaulting her clitoris. Her erect nipples betrayed her sexual arousal. She opened her eyes and gazed up at me with a mix of pure pleasure and gratitude.

"It makes me so happy to see how much you enjoy it," I said quietly, barely audible over the buzzing. My hand returned to caress Maddie's cheek, and my thumb brushed across her lips. Almost reflexively, her mouth opened, which I took as an invitation to offer her my thumb, and Maddie eagerly sucked it into her incredibly soft mouth. I lifted my hand off of hers holding the vibrator, leaving Maddie to maneuver the toy as she wished. Her subtle movements showed she had learned quickly what felt best and stimulated her most, and the buzzing got louder when Maddie increased the speed. Her breathing, soft moans, and determined movements told me that she was becoming helpless against the intense pleasure emanating from her vagina and spreading throughout her body.

I watched as Maddie, again with eyes closed, managed the pressure and angle of the vibrator to maximize her pleasure, knowing very well how she was feeling. For a minute or two (or maybe more?), Maddie moved her hips and adjusted her legs as her sexual tension mounted. Her flexibility allowed her to spread her legs wide so that her clit was naturally exposed. Then, Maddie's eyes, a little unfocused but looking at me, opened wide, and she grunted, "I'm going to come, Laura."

"Yes, baby, come for me," and I smiled lovingly. Maddie held out another ten or fifteen seconds before she gasped, her body stiffened, and she began writhing on the bed moaning as an intense orgasm rocked her world. Watching her climax, with one hand on her shoulder and the other feeling her flat abdomen spasm was incredibly erotic. I knew full well that at some point she was lost completely in her orgasm, almost unaware of her surroundings. Even when she finished thrashing, her young body trembled with aftershocks and she lay still with eyes half-open. I sat quietly, very gently caressing her and waiting for her to recover on her terms. Eventually, Maddie opened her eyes and looked at me in astonishment.

"That was so amazing, Laura," she said breathlessly. "It was almost too much to handle," she said with a weary smile.

I moved once more to caress her cheek. "From where I was, it looked like you handled it perfectly. I'd give you a 10," I teased. She smiled and her hand reached to caress my arm.

"For the second time today, Laura, you made me feel like I never knew anything could feel," Maddie said adoringly.

"I think you made yourself feel that way," I said. "With maybe a little help from a friend," I added, nodding to the vibrator laying next to her hip. "I just introduced you two."

"Every time you introduce me to something, it is the most amazing thing I've ever felt," Maddie said sincerely. She turned a little to snuggle against my leg. I sensed she wanted to cuddled, so I lay down on my left side facing her and extended my arms to let her curl up against me. She deftly slid in with her head against my chest, sliding one leg between mine, and my arms held her tight against me. We savored the skin-to-skin contact and lay quietly.

"I can hear your heartbeat," Maddie whispered. "I don't think I will ever feel happier or safer than I do right now."

I squeezed her a little tighter. "You make my heart race," I whispered. "You should take a nap. You just had quite a workout," I teased.

"I did," Maddie responded. Still snuggled against me, Maddie added mischievously: "I may have pulled something, Laura. When I wake up will you examine me to find out?"

"Oh really?" I whispered. "I guess I will have to. It's part of my job as your nurse," I said just as mischievously. "You know I will always take care of you," I said flirtatiously. Maddie sighed and cuddled closer against me as her hand gently ran across my back. No more than two minutes later, Maddie was breathing softly, and she was asleep in my arms.