Tree Change Pt. 01

Story Info
Young couple meet their new neighbours.
5.3k words
4.63
20.4k
39

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 11/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,253 Followers

G'day everyone,

Posting 4 chapters from a new story. There will be more to come. As is my habit now relevant tags will proceed each chapter so any 'delicate flowers' don't see anything that offends their sensibilities.

Also this series will be following similiar themes to ones I have posted most recently. So if you are looking for romance, BTB or revenge it's probably not for you.

Cheers

CharlieB4

Tags. Exhibitionism. Voyeurism. Straight Sex.

Tree Change Pt 1.

"Eight hundred thousand, eight fifty thank you sir, eight fifty, eight fifty. Make no mistake it's on the market. We are playing for keeps. Eight fifty, can I get nine?"

The auctioneer continued his patter. Alena squeezed my hand tightly. We were very close to our limit. I couldn't go over one million. We were trying to make the jump from a small apartment in the inner western suburbs to a house with a backyard on the central coast. It would mean my commute time to work would double while Alena would have to find a new job. We just really wanted to live close to the beach. Doing that in Sydney would take more than double our budget.

"Nine hundred, new blood, so it's back to you sir, nine fifty?"

The agent hovering on the other side of me pulled on my sleeve.

"Don't worry you've still got some room to move."

"Can I just go nine twenty five?"

"Sure, sure." The lady whispered patting my arm.

She signalled to the auctioneer and called the offer. The new bidder came straight back.

"Nine fifty, back to you again sir. Don't let this one get away. They don't come up this close to the train station and the beach very often."

I let him blather on for a bit then held my finger up.

"One million."

"One million, great bid sir. You won't be sorry. Back to you ma'am..."

The next two minutes seemed to last an hour. Just knock it down you prick I thought. Then finally it ended.

"Sold! One million dollars. Congratulations sir, a great investment."

A few other people murmured their own best wishes. The agent that had stood beside us directed us to the front door so we could sign some paperwork. The vendor came out and brushed past us as he exited without saying anything.

"What's his problem?" Alena asked.

"Marriage breakdown. That's why they are selling. Finalising financial separation."

"Oh, okay." I replied.

"Not to worry, one man's pain is another's pleasure and I'm sure you are going to love this house." The agent said and my wife pulled me into an excited hug.

It was another two months before we finally got to move in. There was some issue with the dimensions of the block that had to be sorted out by a surveyor. Still it was a very happy Saturday afternoon when we walked into the house to see all our possessions still packed in their boxes stacked inside the rooms. The moving company had placed all the furniture where we had directed but the rest of the unpacking was up to us. We went late into the night that day and by lunchtime Sunday it was done.

"We deserve a beach break." Alena said.

I quickly agreed. We changed into our bathers. A bikini with a t shirt over the top for Alena. And some boardshorts for me. On the way out to the car a voice called out from the house next door. A woman in her mid thirties maybe forty. She was wearing a large straw hat and sunglasses as she waved then headed in our direction. As she got closer she took off the sunglasses. Her eyes were striking and combined with the high cheek bones made me think she had Scandinavian or Slavic heritage.

"Hi, I'm Johanna. Zac, my husband, is inside. We were wondering when our new neighbours were going to arrive."

We shook hands as I did our side of the introductions.

"I'm Lachlan and this is my wife Alena."

"Are you off to the beach?"

"Yes, we're a bit sick of unpacking." Alena said.

"Well, go to the southern end. That south east wind is a bit brisk so the headland shelters you there."

"Great advice, thanks." I said then started moving towards our car.

"Do you two drink champagne?" Johanna continued on.

"Sure do." Alena replied.

"We've got a few bottles left over from a party. When you get back come over. We can have a welcome to the neighbourhood drink."

"Sure, thanks again."

We got into the car and starting backing out with our neighbour still standing close by smiling.

"That was a bit full on wasn't it?" I asked once we were on the road.

"She was just being friendly. We're not in Sydney now Lachlan."

"Do you think she sounded foreign?"

"Maybe, she didn't say that much."

We forgot about it and had a great afternoon. As we got closer on the drive home the invitation popped back into my mind.

"Are we going to go next door?" I asked.

"Sure." Alena said amiably then she looked at me. "Why? Don't you want to?"

"I just thought she was to... you know, pushy."

"I think you are being silly."

From the smile on Alena face I could tell she was teasing me.

"Tell you what. If we get into the house without being reminded of it how about we accidentally 'forget' about it?"

"Okay, you antisocial bastard." Alena laughed and playfully punched my shoulder.

We pulled into the driveway without seeing any sign of Johanna. I thought we'd managed to get away with sneaking in when the straw hat popped up from behind a hedge on their boundary.

"I was almost going to send out a search party," Johanna said in good humour. "Aren't you coming over?"

"We thought we'd get changed first." I lied wondering if she had been waiting there specifically to catch us.

"No need for that. We will just be on the back deck near the pool."

"Sounds great," Alena said then poked her tongue out at me.

We backtracked to the front of our property and walked over the neighbours front lawn to their house. Johanna waited at the front door. She must have been gardening. The long pants she had on had dirt stains on the knees. Once we were inside she removed her hat and glasses revealing brunette hair tucked up in a bun and green eyes. Something about the way her face was put together made me more sure about the Scandinavian heritage. The rest of her was a mystery shrouded in loose fitting clothes.

"Come on," she smiled and motioned for us to follow her.

Their house was bigger and more modern than ours. Lots of expensive looking leather and timber. The kitchen was stainless steel and marble. From it we walked straight out onto the deck through an opening you could drive a family car through sideways. Three heavy looking stacked sliding glass doors sat waiting at either end to close the house off if needed.

The deck area was vast. The first piece was dominated by a long table with twelve chairs around it. To the left an outdoor kitchen with the same sleek design as the one inside. To the right a spa. At the edge a metre high glass wall protected a large swimming pool. There was no getting around it. This house reeked of ostentatious wealth.

Sitting at one end of the table was a man. He gave off the same aura as the house. Designer casual clothes, gold watch, stylish grey flecked hair. He could have just stepped out of an executive style magazine. Johanna led us over towards him and he looked up from his laptop.

"Zachariah, meet our new neighbours. Lachlan and Alena."

He stood up and I got a better look at him. He was maybe a couple of inches taller than me and I'd guess about twenty kilos heavier. Up close he looked older. Ten, maybe even fifteen years older than Johanna. His arms and body were thick. He had a large barrel chest which made it hard to tell if he was fat or just built big. Despite the clothes my first impression was builder or at least someone involved in manual labour. When we shook hands my opinion changed. His grip was firm but the skin of his hands were soft like a doctor or office worker.

He quickly moved on to Alena. Instead of offering his hand he moved in close, lent down and kissed her cheek. It was a move of extreme confidence. I felt my wife was a little uncomfortable with how close he got as he was doing it. Pulling back he ushered Alena to a chair on the other side of the table while pointing to another one for me. It meant we were sitting either side of him when he resumed his position at the end.

"Johanna, get us a drink." His request was abrupt, more like an order but his wife didn't seem phased by it. "And change into something more appropriate before you come back."

When Johanna had gone Zac, as he insisted on being called, dominated the conversation. He seemed particularly taken with Alena. He twisted his chair slightly so it meant he was looking directly at her while he had to twist around to talk to me. We were quizzed on our jobs, our families and where we lived previously. On a positive note he said he knew the owner of three childcare centres in surrounding suburbs. He offered to sound the guy out about a position for Alena.

When Johanna returned I noticed Alena's eyes widen. She placed a champagne flute on the table in front of me then moved to her husband's side and I saw why. The gardening clothes were gone. Now Johanna wore a flimsy bikini. I could see her lithe toned body. Small delicate breasts, flat stomach with a piercing in her navel. A slightly out of proportion, rounded bum drew my eye. The kind that would make your hand itch for the chance to squeeze it.

"Exceptional isn't it." Zac mused sliding his own thick fingers along the edge of the material of bikini bottom.

I quickly looked back up seeing Alena's disapproval writ large across her face. Johanna put another glass in front of her husband then moved away to get two more. After putting one in front of Alena she returned to stand beside me and Zac.

"A toast," Zac said raising his glass. "He's to friendly neighbours."

We all repeated it then sipped from our drinks. Johanna let out a little squeak as she lowered her glass. From the corner of my eye I could see Zac's hand on her arse again. This time the fingers were under the material. Curling into the crease between her cheeks. She made no attempt to restrain or remove them. Just stood there giggling.

"Why don't you sit next to Lachie?" Zac directed his wife.

I saw Alena smile as our host used a derivative of my name she knew I hated. I wrinkled my nose at her. Johanna skipped around the back of my chair and plonked into the seat beside me. She perched on the edge of it closest to me with her body turned in my direction. It made it difficult to talk to her unless I did the same.

It made me uncomfortable for two reasons. One, I found it hard not to let my sight line drop to the sparkling piercing or the curves of her breasts exposed by the meagre coverings. And two, I felt it was a contrived way to let Zac get one on one with Alena. Right from the first time I saw him I got the vibe he was a predator. It was ridiculous because he had to be in his fifties. I know my wife gets furtive glances and sometimes overt advances in work and social settings. When someone is blessed with natural attributes, as Alena was, it's part of life but she always shuts them down. Casual sex had always been an anathema to her. It took quite some months of dating before I got anything more than a kiss.

"Refill time." Johanna gushed.

She went and got the bottle. Rather than go around the table to top up my wife's glass she lent across. Once again I got a close up view of her delectable derrière. However the daggers I was getting from across the table meant I didn't dwell on it. The interruption did allow me to face forward again so I could engage with Zac and Alena. Zac was holding her hand in both of his on the pretence of examining her rings.

"That's a dainty little piece. Lovely setting." He said as if he were an authority on the subject.

Only when the hand underneath her's slid further up and caressed Alena's forearm did she pull it back. We finished our second glass and despite Johanna's offer of more wine we stood up to leave. Zac stayed seated at the table while his wife walked us to the door. She looped her arm through mine as we went. It was an almost intimate gesture that didn't go unnoticed by Alena.

"Weird couple," I muttered as we crossed the grass back to our house.

"She was all over you like a cheap suit." Alena replied.

The way she said it made it clear Alena wasn't happy about it.

"A dainty little piece. Lovely setting..." I mimicked Zac's deeper voice. "He was staring at your tits the whole time."

"I'm surprised you noticed the way your eyes were glued to Johanna's arse." I shot back as we made it to our front door.

We looked at each and both started laughing.

"Yeah, weird couple," Alena agreed.

I opened the door and we went inside.

"I'm first in the shower." Alena blurted as she pushed past me laughing again.

I scrambled after her but couldn't overcome her head start. I just managed to wedge my foot against the closing door to stop her closing and locking it.

"How about we save water and do it together."

"I want to wash not 'do it.' You've got a one track mind."

"I'll wash your back..." I offered.

"And my hair?"

Alena had long hair. Washing it was such a process it meant my horny intentions would be side tracked.

"Yeah okay." I agreed.

The door opened slowly.

"My lady bits are off limits," Alena confirmed.

"I'll be a complete gentlemen." I assured her.

"Yeah, right." My wife sounded sceptical as she started to shed her shirt and swimmers.

As I watched I once again marvelled at how lucky I had been to land such a stunning catch. Alena had the classic hourglass figure. Unfashionable for a while but with the rise of influencers like the Kardashian's it was back. Full rounded breasts that looked larger than they really were because they sat so high on her chest. Some thought they had been enhanced. I knew they were one hundred percent natural. Below them a narrow trim waist kept taut by frequent trips to the gym. Then her body flared out again. Not in the ridiculous or cartoonish way. Just in perfect proportion.

Of course she thought it was too big. To me she was just right. One of the blessed people that actually looked better with their clothes off, if you know what I mean. Alena looked up and saw me at watching. She rolled her eyes then her gaze dropped lower.

"I told you there'd be none of that."

She nodded her head towards me lower body. I looked down and saw the bulge in my board shorts.

"I'm only human." I replied pushing my shorts down till my cock sprung free.

"You boys and your toys," she laughed. "I don't know what you are so proud about. They are ugly little fuckers."

"Ease up on the little part. Anyway you love it." I said deflecting her taunt.

"I tolerate it when I have a need which I don't at the moment. So keep it under wraps or get out."

The shower was mostly uneventful. Any attempt by me to expand the boundaries of her back during the body wash stage were met with a stern no. Then there was the shampoo, conditioner and final conditioner which had to be combed through to the tips. Once the final rinse was done Alena was quickly out of the stall. I washed myself, contemplated a quick wank before turning and shutting off the water. Alena passed me a towel then went out of the room. She had one wrapped around her own body while another held her wet hair. I dried myself and was walking naked to the bedroom when Alena voice called out.

"Lachlan, Lachlan, come here."

I turned around to see her beckon me from the doorway of the office/study. Before I could ask why she disappeared inside. I considered putting some shorts on but didn't. When I turned into the room I automatically reached to turn the light on.

"No, turn it off, turn it off." Alena hissed.

I did and she waved me over to the where she was standing by the window. When I was close by her side she pointed out the window.

"I was looking in these boxes for my hair dryer when I heard them."

I looked. This window faced Zac and Johanna place. It afforded a view of most of their pool but that wasn't where Alena finger was pointing. A fair chunk of the spa was also visible before the roofline hid the rest. There we could see Johanna, standing or kneeling it was hard to tell, but bent over so her head and shoulders rested on the edge. Behind her the rotund torso of Zac slammed back and forth as her fucked her. Most of him was hidden except for the large hands and thick arms that held his partners hip and shoulder.

"Jesus," I muttered mostly to myself.

I glanced across at Alena and she seemed entranced. We'd never done the porn thing. Not together. I'll admit I watch a bit of on-line stuff from time to time. I hid it because I was sure she wasn't into it. When we were going out Alena was upgrading her qualifications by doing a degree in early childhood education part time. It was mostly on line but they had to do a few face to face teaching modules. I distinctly remember she came to my place one evening complaining about the disgusting pornographic stuff some of her classmates had playing on their laptops between lectures. I'd taken that as a hint that she wasn't interested.

Johanna was being quite vocal. Her muffled cries could be heard through the glazing. That was probably what drew Alena to watch. The action next door was getting quite intense. My wife's hand, perhaps unconsciously, pressed against the towel between her legs. I took a chance. Stepping towards the window I flicked the lock and opened it crack then moved back.

"What are you doing?" Alena had hissed while she attempted to stop me.

Johanna cries got louder and we could hear her words clearly.

"Yes... harder...fuck me harder... I'm so close... please daddy... please can I cum."

Zac's hand came off Johanna's shoulder and he slapped her arse twice. The sound of his hand hitting her flesh caused Alena to jump. I put my arm around and pulled her close.

"Are you my little slut?" Zac bellowed.

"Yes!"

"Are you my cock loving slut?"

"Yes!" Johanna conformed again.

"Then cum you whore. Back onto my cock and cum."

While our neighbours were negotiating their path to release Alena had moved in front of me. She pressed herself back against me, wiggling her bum against my cock. As Zac picked up his pace I reached around and cupped my wife's towel covered breasts. I thought I'd misread her intentions when she stopped me and lifted my hands away. Then she untucked the towel, letting it drop to the floor.

My cock went from semi interested to a raging hard on instantly. I couldn't recall Alena being this overtly sexual before. While I returned to groping her breasts she reached back and pushed my dick down so it slid between her legs. I could feel the moisture leaking from her slit as she moved her hips back and forth. A low groan came from her lips as I squeezed her erect nipples. It was now or never.

"Bend over, grab the window sill," I whispered.

I put my hand on her shoulder to push her down but she didn't need much encouragement. As she did it Alena reached between her legs. Her hand lined my cock up with her cunt as her hips went back. I sunk easily into her sodden fuckhole.

"Oh fuck," I groaned.

Alena was impatient. She was bucking back and grinding herself against me. When I looked across at our neighbours again I could see why. They were way ahead of us. Johanna was squealing up a storm and the water in the spa was slopping over the edges such was the violence of the coupling. If it was a race they were sure to win and soon enough they did. Johanna screamed as she lifted her head and went stiff. Zac slowed his thrusts until he stopped completely. I slowed down as well much to my wife's frustration.

"Don't stop, keep going,"she pleaded.

"Just wait," I advised. "I don't think Zac is finished yet."

I momentarily thought my guess was wrong. Zac backed off and his bulk disappeared from view. Johanna stayed where she was. I started slowly fucking Alena again when Zac reappeared with a bottle of water. He gave it to his wife and she drank greedily. When she had had her fill they embraced. We couldn't see their heads but I guessed they were kissing. Zac's hands were playing aggressively with Johanna arse. He lifted her up and carried her to the edge of the spa so we had an uninterrupted view of both of them. Zac plonked her bum on the edge. Johanna lent back so she was resting on her elbows while lifting her spread legs high. It meant we could see her in all her naked glory.

CharlieB4
CharlieB4
1,253 Followers
12