Tree Change Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking hell," Alena gasped as Zac hauled his cock up and laid it on Johanna abdomen.

It was huge. Reaching up past her belly button. I felt a bit intimidated even this far away. The sight of it had the opposite effect on Alena. She was reenergised and started moving with me again. Johanna's hand went to the big log. She stroked it a couple of times then pushed it and Zac back so she could get it back inside her. It was an incredibly erotic sight to see it disappear into her bare pussy. Little wonder she had made so much noise.

Zac quickly started fucking his wife at the frantic pace he had before. His hips slammed into the back of his wife's legs. He seized her behind her knees and pushed them up so Johanna was folded almost in half. He was a man on a mission as was my partner in front of me.

"Fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." Alena chanted.

The unfamiliar muttering of obscenities inflamed me to the point of no return. I started squirting inside her at the same moment she announced her own climax. We remained locked together watching as Zac released Johanna and backed out. She slipped back into the water so her face was close to Zac's big cock as he stroked it furiously. He yelled out something and Johanna opened her mouth. I assumed he was cumming, it was hard to see because of the distance between us. When his hand slowed Johanna took over. Taking his cock in her mouth which caused him to cry out again.

Our neighbours moved back to the other side of their spa out of sight. We stayed frozen for a few moments longer. My cock had shrunk but it was still ensconced in my wife's intimate folds. Our rapid breathing was the only sound. Then abruptly Alena stood up and turned to the side so my cock slipped out. She dipped down and scooped up her towel then quickly scurried away. Before I could move I heard the bathroom door close and the privacy lock click.

I was forced to go to plan B to clean myself up. I went to our linen closet, got a face washer and went to the kitchen. My pubic hair was matted with our combined juices. Some of it had dribbled down my thighs. I couldn't remember an occasion where this had happened before. Then again it was the first time we had fucked standing up while watching another couple do the same.

It was thirty minutes before Alena emerged from the bathroom. I was watching television when she called out down the hallway that the bathroom was free. After a shower I went to our bedroom. My wife was in bed, turned away from the door with the doona pulled up around her head. I went around the house and turned off all the lights then slipped under the covers behind her. Shuffling up behind Alena a looped my arm around her chest.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Shhh, go to sleep. You start life as a commuter tomorrow."

And that was pretty much the end of any discussion. Any attempt to talk about what had happened at the window of the study after that was shut down just as quickly. Alena seemed to want to pretend it didn't happen. Not that we really had much time to think about it.

Our life morphed into a new pattern. Mine was dictated by the distance I had to travel each day. I was up very early. If I got on the road before six I got the best run into North Sydney. I would start work before eight, go right through lunch then finish up at three. That way I missed the traffic on the way home.

Alena had a visit from Johanna the following week. She gave her a phone number and said Zac's friend Tony wanted to interview her. The following week she started work running the two to three year old room at one of his long day care centres four days a week. She was covering for someone on maternity leave but Tony told her she had a job as long as she wanted one. She tried to get as many early shifts as she could so we would have the maximum time together at home in the afternoons.

I didn't see Zac until a Saturday afternoon a month later. Alena and I had been cleaning out the storage area under the back of our house. The previous owners had left some boxes there. We'd tried unsuccessfully to contact them through the agent. Eventually they got back to us and said they didn't want them. I was carrying one of them around the side of the house to the front when Zac called out to me.

"Hey neighbour." He beckoned me from his driveway.

I left the box next to an old broken piece of gym equipment on the kerbside. As I walked towards Zac he preened next to a sparkling motor home.

"Going somewhere?" I inquired.

"Yeah, up to Cairns. There's a convention there in a month but I thought we'd take the slow road and do it in style."

As jaded as I was when it came to Zac it was hard not to be impressed by this luxury apartment on wheels.

"Is this new?"

"Just out of the dealership this morning."

"Looks great." I said with genuine enthusiasm. "Love to be going with you but after what we paid for the house our next holiday is a fair few years away."

"It's a tough market to get into but once you're in there it gets easier." Zac put a reassuring arm around my shoulders. "And your predicament has a silver lining for me. I was wondering if you and Alena could keep an eye on the house while we are gone."

"Yeah sure. No problem. Like I said we're not going anywhere."

"You know you can take lots of great short breaks over weekends right here on the coast. There's some great camping spots that don't cost too much money. Do you do the outdoors thing?"

"No, Alena's idea of camping is staying somewhere without a day spa."

"I tell you what, follow me." Zac led me around the back of his bush bashing bus to his garage. "Me and Johanna have taken this camper trailer from Noosa to Lakes Entrance. It's great, five minutes to set up, queen sized bed, refrigerator, bbq, it's got everything." He walked me around a trailer with a canvas cover on the top. "Fifty bucks gets you a camp site right on the beach. There's usually a pub in walking distance. Bloody cheap getaway."

"You're probably right but Alena won't be interested."

"Suit yourself. The offers there whenever you want. You'll have the keys to the house so just come over and hook onto it."

I went back to cleaning and pretty much forgot about the whole thing. The next afternoon Alena and I were coming back from a run. We were racing to see who got first go in the shower when Johanna met us on the street. I didn't realise she wanted me to stop until I had gone past her. She called out my name so I stopped. Alena kept going giving a triumphant whoop as she climbed the front steps to the door.

"Sorry I didn't realise it was a race," Johanna said. "I just wanted to give you the keys."

"No problem. I would have let her win anyway."

"Oh I like a gentleman." Johanna reached out and squeezed my arm to emphasise her compliment. "Now, just a few things. The cleaner is still going to come once a week. We have a pool guy who checks the spa and pool every fortnight. Any other person in the house is an intruder. Except for you two of course. You can use the spa and pool whenever you want."

I looked down at the two sets of keys on my hand.

"Why two sets of keys?"

"These ones have the Toyota key on them. Zac noticed your car is too small to tow the camper so you can use ours while we are away. Here's a list of a few places we've been to close by. The last one is really good and we know the manager of the park. Mention our names and he'll look after you."

"Thanks but I don't think we will use it."

"Doesn't matter. You'll have the key if you change your mind. Thanks for doing this. It makes it so much easier to relax while we are away knowing someone is keeping an eye on things." Johanna lent in and her lips brushed my cheek. As she did her hand slipped down to squeeze my bum. "Hope you liked the show the other night. It always gets me hot when I've got an audience." She whispered to me before abruptly stepping back and skipping away.

Johanna's words left me stunned and embarrassed. I was standing with my mouth open trying to form a rebuttal when Johanna looked back over her shoulder with a cheeky smile.

"I saw the light flick on and off. The rest was a guess but your reaction tells me I was right."

12