All Comments on 'Tree Change Pt. 01'

by CharlieB4

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LudolfLudolf6 months ago

Lovely story, can't wait for next charter.

PervertedKnightPervertedKnight6 months ago

Innocent wife, big-dicked, dominant neighbor with a sexy wife, and a husband who has to travel. Let the depravity begin! Cheers!

PaperbackreaderPaperbackreader6 months ago

Keep it coming, I have a feeling it's going to be a good story.

HardBenHardBen6 months ago

Great story.

I can see plenty more episodes in this....ha ha

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

These stories are all the same. Why couldn't Lachlan say something, anything? I'm an extreme extrovert and I'm very confrontational, I see something, I say something! I'd let Zach show his colors and then I'd knock his dick in the dirt.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

I forgot to mention, "get yourself a proofreader" or buy a copy of Text Aloud and a good human voice like Jennifer and use it to write your story and listen to it and you can stop, correct your text, it may also allow you to add text or hear what doesn't sound right and delete text you don't like. An Authors Best Friend! Also, yes I do have the credentials to make such a claim.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

One more thing. Your story was presented very well, thanks! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCharlieB4@CharlieB4
Just an amateur scribbler who allows others to experience his daydreams. G’day If you are going through my catalogue you will find a wide range of themes so some you might like, others you will hate. Update. After a flurry of recent activity life has intervened so writing t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES