Tres Hermanos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Missionary has a meh reputation in sex books, it's kind of the bog standard. But it's my favorite. When I'm really hard, my dick turns up at more than a 90 degree angle, like I'm a drawbridge moving up to let a ship through. I've seen lots of guys in the movies who have bigger dicks than I do, both in length and girth. But I swear, the angle makes a difference. I can make it dance, tickling all of her walls, fast, slow, in, out. And in this position, I can hold out as long as I want to. Hum a tune in my head, think of polyrhythms to keep her guessing, wait until the spend is really ready to come out. Tra la la ... hump fast, then slow, then fast again. Tra la la ... sink it in all the way so my balls were pressed tightly against her. Then back out so the tip of my cock is up against her most secret spot. She was gasping now, "damelo, damelo" ... give it to me, give it to me! But I was in my own rhythm: fast, slow, hard, gentle, keeping her guessing, keeping her out of breath, fucking her good.

But all good things must come to an end. I could feel it welling up at the base of my balls, about to overwhelm my self-control. There's only one decision left at this point: in or out? Despite the temptation to shoot deep inside her, directly on course to her womb, I pulled out. Bareback sex is risky enough in terms of STD's, I sure as hell didn't want to be saying hi to Junior. Plus, my spunk pumping out on her lovely hairs was a sight for the memory books.

I don't quite remember the next few minutes. I guess we both dozed. A few minutes later, I was awake and she wasn't. I staggered to my feet and the first thing I focused on was my congealing cum on her pubic mound, legs spread and labia still gaping. I thought about capturing it on my cell phone but decided that would be kind of mean. Gently, I arranged her under the sheet and put our strewn clothes back into a reasonable order. She sighed as I kissed her once more on the neck and cupped her fresh young boobs. I thought briefly about nestling in next to her and waiting until my little man was ready to go to work again, but it occurred to me that I was better off staying awake and ready for what might come next.

Grabbing a Sprite from the mini-fridge, I poured it into a glass and added the remaining vodka. After a couple of gulps, I knew what I was going to do. Packing my gear into my small suitcase took fifteen minutes, at the max. I wrote a quick note in Spanish: some horseshit about how this night would always be in my memories and I had never seen anyone as beautiful as she. Not my best work but not bad given the circumstances.

I had paid in cash for a full week, and I still had two nights coming to me. But I realized that I really didn't want to see her in the morning: what more was there to say? How could we come close to the peaks of passion we had shared? And besides, what if she took a less charitable interpretation of my forceful charms?

I called a taxi to take me to the bus station and caught the last bus out of town. It had been the perfect end to a lovely vacation, and the last thing I wanted was to get the shit beaten out of me by los Tres Hermanos.


12