Trespassing Ch. 04

Story Info
Randy gets a lesson and enjoys the outdoors.
2.1k words
4.46
3.9k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy woke up with a sore ass and massive hard on. With his hands still bound, he couldn't deal with it the way he usually would. Clark's feet were no longer on him and he couldn't hear him. He seized the opportunity and started slowly humping the mattress by rubbing his dick on it.

He panted as he kept humping, replaying the events of last night in his head. He desperately needed to get off and felt like he was making progress until...

"Tsk tsk tsk, Randy..." Clark said as he rolled his bitch onto his side. "I thought I made myself clear" he added as he pulled Randy's balls back and closed Randy's legs so they were peaking out by his ass.

"Maybe this will help you remember" he said as he landed spanks to Randy's ass and balls simultaneously while using his free hand to twist Randy's ripples.

Randy was blindsided by the pain and began to tear up. Clark stopped and popped his dick in Randy's mouth. Unsurprisingly to Clark, Randy eagerly started sucking as if nothing had happened.

"You can touch your dick on your own time, bitch. If you don't like it, find another cock to suck" he said as he fucked Randy's throat for three minutes. He pulled out, without cumming, and wiped his slimy dick on Randy's face before undoing the arm restraints.

Randy was completely humiliated once more and his dick was still hard as fuck. He couldn't get over how much of an alpha Clark was and it was really accelerating his submissive feelings.

"We're heading out today for a bit. I threw your clothes in the wash but found some of my sister's clothes that should work for you."

Before Randy could respond, Clark simply dressed him like am unruly child, squeezing a pair of elastic purple running shorts and a white tank top on him before standing him up. Randy saw himself in the mirror and was horrified.

"Clark! I cannot go out like this! I look like a...a..."

"Like a bitch who took it in the ass last night and sucked cock this morning?" He answered with a grin and raised eyebrow.

He pulled Randy's ass into his crotch and felt him up. Randy moaned as felt Clark's bulge and he started grinding his ass back.

"There you go, Randy. You know what you are. You obey me and nothing bad will happen. We're gonna go visit with Jeremy today. You guys can talk about how much you love dick until the cows come home."

He gave Randy's ass a tight squeeze and they walked to the garage. Once in the car, Clark unzipped and put Randy's hand to work on his cock while they drove in silence.

Randy kept his eyes on Clark's cock for the drive, nervous that someone would see him through the windows. They parked at Jeremy and Jane's place and knocked. Randy felt incredibly exposed again, but Clark kept him covered with his body for the most part, pressing onto his ass.

A bewildered Jeremy answered the door. Upon seeing it was Clark, he quickly stripped, oblivious to the open door, stepped to the side so we could come in, and dropped to his knees with his mouth open and eyes on Clark. Randy noticed he had an incredibly tiny chastity cage on.

"Very nice, Jeremy" Clark said as he closed the door.

"Hoooooly shit....Randy?" A strong, dominant, yet definitely feminine voice interrupted as Jane entered the room. Randy's stomach plummeted as he looked pleadingly to Clark for some sort of explanation or protection. Here he was, blindsided once again.

Jane walked around Randy, wearing a black dress with her tits barely contained. She was so fucking hot and Randy couldn't help looking.

She grabbed the front of Randy's shorts and yanked his dick out.

"My my, someone is excited. It's so cute and tiny." She teasingly cooed as she pulled the tank top up to show Randy's nipples.

She stepped back and started snapping pictures, remarking "can't wait to show the rest of the girls these!"

It was more than Randy could take. He panicked and tried to get the phone. Jane sidestepped him easily and landed a kick right to Randy's already sore balls. He collapsed to the group and she nonchalantly walked around him.

"Tsk tsk, Clark. If you're going to bring bitches over make sure they can FUCKING BEHAVE!"

She pressed her heel up against Randy's ass and applied pressure until it was digging slightly at his hole.

"Well? You going to apologize, bitch?!"

"I'm....so....sorry, please don't...I'm sorry" Randy sputtered.

"Good. You got off easy this time but won't next time. Now," she said, turning her attention to Clark, "what do you want? Jeremy here hasn't came in two weeks and I'm keeping him like that for the time being. In other words, his ass is closed."

"Ah, too bad! Randy here was stewing about wanting to get better at cocksucking. He can take it deep, but no style...no flash! He was pretty upset, nearly in tears, until I told him about Jeremy here. He got dressed quickly and basically dragged me over."

Clark and Jane passed knowing smiles as Randy stewed in embarrassment.

"Sounds good to me." She smiled warmly as she gave Clark's bulge a stroke. She bent down to Jeremy and gave him a deep, passionate, kiss. "You girls have fun with Clark. I'll be home later!"

And she was gone.

"Alrighty!" Clark said as he whipped out his hard cock and stood over Jeremy.

"Randy, get your ass over here and learn."

Randy obediently crawled over and sat next to then.

"Now you see, Jeremy....Randy is good at the deepthroat. He's like a hardcore porn cocksucker. Gets the job done. I want you to show him the finesse of a slow, just-got-off-work blowjob. I'm gonna cum in your mouth, so you know how I like to do that right?"

"Yes sir" Jeremy responded as he gently took Clark's dick in his hand and started licking it up and down. Coming up to the head, he wrapped his tongue around it and gave it light kisses before licking up and down again and getting it nice and slick. Finally he popped it into his mouth and very slowly started to move up and down, all while keeping eye contact with Clark.

Randy felt intensely jealous and horny. He felt like that HE was Clark's bitch and this was all wrong. It should be him doing this. He couldn't think straight or logically anymore. He was fucking sprung. Still, he watched in silence as Clark moaned, knowing he was close.

Jeremy, as the more experienced cocksucker, knew it was coming already and had a fine tuned sense of when it would happen and how to get there. He backed off the cock, making sure he could give the head plenty of tongue work and then held the shaft while Clark blew his load on his tongue.

With Clark's cock withdrawn, he expertly pushed out his tongue, showing the well earned load, before snaking his tongue back in and swallowing all of it and lipping his lips, savoring it all.

He looked up smiling and said "thank you for your hot load, sir."

Randy was floored. Jeremy was on a whole other level.

"You're welcome,  baby. Tell Jane I'll see her around" he said as he lifted Randy up and squeezed hid ass.

"You get all that, slut? Hope you were taking notes. It's gonna be on the test" he remarked with a laugh. "Now say thank you to Jeremy for showing you how to be a better cocksucker."

Stumbling over his words and feeling beyond exposed, Randy did it.

"Thank you for teaching me how to be a better cocksucker" he said as his cock strained against his shorts. He couldn't bring himself to keep eye contact with Jeremy.

"Anytime" Jeremy softly replied.

Just like that, they were both in the car again and Randy was stroking Clark's dick. They drove for about twenty minutes to the outskirts of town and parked in a secluded hiking spot. 

Randy cautiously looked around as he got out of the car, not seeing anyone. He scoped Clark pulling a blanket and bottle of lube out of the trunk and knew right then he was going to get the same fucked outside treatment as Alan had.

He tried to divert and, for the first time,  let his slutty side come out verbally prior to sex.

"Hey Clark...how about I bend over for you in the back seat?" He said with a desperate smile. "I'm gagging for it. Feeling your cock the entire way up here...I'm so horny and want you to fill me up."

Clark chuckled, knowing Randy was trying to get out of getting fucked outside but also realizing he meant everything he just said.

"Just a short walk and then I'll blow your back out. Come on" he replied, grabbing Randy's arm and dragging him along the path.

They ended up in a small clearing on a hill. It was pretty obscured, but Randy could see people bbq'ing and doing other outdoor activities down there.

Clark laid down the blanket and started greasing up his cock. Randy watched and felt weak. He thought to himself....Clark was such a fucking stud...it was perfectly logical that Randy would be his bitch. He felt an overwhelming feeling of lust.

Without waiting for direction, he took his tank top off while Clark looked on with a grin. He made a show of bending over with his ass facing Clark as he pulled his shorts down and off. He got on his hands and knees on the blanket, arching his back with his ass in the air. He was ready. So fucking ready.

"Good to see you're embracing the order of things, Randy."

Clark began lubing Randy's ass.

"You wouldn't believe how long it took to get Alan out here...but you, you've been ready to do anything since I fingered you."

Randy moaned and wiggled his ass as Clark loosened him up. The cool air washing over his naked body and anticipation of getting fucked were driving him insane.

"You belong to me now" Clark added as he gently glided his dick into Randy's hungry hole.

"Ahhhhhhh ohhhhh shit" Randy moaned, finally getting what he wanted.

Clark was taking it slow, putting it all the way in, and bringing it almost all of the way out before sliding it back in while groping Randy's ass cheeks, slapping them lightly, and tweaking Randy's nipples.

Randy was panting like a bitch in heat as precum spilled out of his cock. The slow fucking felt insanely erotic to him. He felt like he was a girl getting lovingly fucked. His entire body pulsed with sexual energy.

"You like that, Randy? You like my big dick stretching your tight pussy?"

"Mmmph, oh fuck, yes! It feels so fucking good."

"You'd rather be getting my dick in your pussy than using your tiny clit on a girl, huh?"

"Mmmmm fuck yeah, I'd choose your beautiful cock over anything" Randy replied, not giving a single fuck anymore.

"Very good, Randy. I'll keep you filled so long as you always remember your place as my bitch." Clark ended the statement with a firm slap on Randy's ass.

"I promise...ohhhh..mmmph...oh God" Randy replied as Clark picked up the pace.

Clark quickly got to full speed, pounding Randy's ass with long strokes.

"Oh....ohhhhh..fuck....yeah....fuck me, Clark...oh god....i...love.....this..."

Clark smiled and kept at it, pulling Randy's ass into him to get deep as he humanly could. Before long, he could feel Randy spasm and knew he was close. He started fucking in short thrusts, pushing him over the edge.

"OH FUCK!!! AHHHHHHH OH MY FUCKING GOD" Randy wailed in a pathetically bitchy voice as he came all over the blanket and Clark blew his load deep into Randy.

Clark pulled out and admired his handy work. Randy's freshly fucked ass shined in the sun as Clark wiped his cock off on Randy's ass cheeks and put it away. After they caught their breath they got dressed and headed back to the car in silence with Randy still blushing from the fucking he received.

Once back at the house, Randy had his mouth occupied for most of the afternoon before having his ass demolished by Clark's ass once again, this time in a spooning position before Randy fell asleep. Clark let him doze without the hand restraints, knowing he wouldn't dare jeopardize his open access to thick dick in his ass.