Trespassing Ch. 05

Story Info
Clark goes on vacation, Randy branches out.
3k words
4.78
919
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next couple of weeks were complicated. Randy got a job and started classes at the community college.  Fortunately, the store he worked at was close to the one Clark worked at, which meant he would sometimes find himself returning from lunch with a belly full of cum after blowing Clark in his car. He started carrying gum on him just in case.

Still, their schedules didn't really overlap and it had been a while since they fucked. It made Randy feel antsy and he was coming on a bit strong. Make no mistake, he was still submissive and obedient, but he had no problem begging Clark for sex via text. When Clark did answer, he would make fun of Randy, calling him a slut and convince Randy to make embarrassing videos of himself. One recent one had Randy fucking himself with a dildo while repeating Clark's name, his face looking right at the camera. This, of course, just made Randy hornier and needier. They finally fucked at the end of two weeks, but it was bittersweet.

Cum oozed out of Randy's ass as he remained bent over Clark's car while Clark zipped up. The sexual satisfaction gave way to a feeling of sadness as Clark was leaving for two weeks on a trip with his family. Randy had grown used to a certain level of physical intimacy with Clark and he didn't know what he would do.

"You are one pathetic slut, man" Clark said with a laugh. "Can't believe how much you hounded me for this goodbye fuck."

Randy moaned in agony as the words stung.

"Get on Grindr. Get some dick to keep you filled until I come back. Grow a pair, already."

Randy was still scared of going that route. Still scared of getting exposed. He said as much.

"Gotta grow up sometime, man, shit" he said as he slapped Randy's ass.

He was slightly annoyed at Randy's neediness, but also impressed with how fucking sprung this dude was with his cock. He hadn't had time to get him passed around like Alan or Jeremy. Maybe that was the problem. Those bitches would drop everything to service him, but they weren't constantly nagging him.

A plan was forming in his head as he drove Randy home. It was a test for Randy, and he knew Randy would rise to the occasion. He pulled over a few blocks from Randy's house, whipped his dick out, and roughly shoved Randy's face down there. Randy knew it was coming. He had undid his seat belt as soon as the car stopped.

Clark waited until Randy stopped gagging and sputtering before beginning to talk.

"Listen. There's a guy at your job, his name is Eddie. He's a good dude, works in the warehouse. I don't know if you've met him already and I don't care. This week, you're going to strike up a conversation with him. Tell him you know me."

He started forcing Randy's head up and down his shaft, really relishing the abuse this bitch would take and still love it.

"Tell him you're like Alan. Whatever he tells you to do after that, you do. If I find out you didn't talk to him..."

He pulled Randy's head off his cock to drive the point home.

"This dick will never ever fuck your mouth or ass again."

He slammed Randy's head back down and roughly throatfucked him until he came. Randy had no choice but to swallow and came up coughing, choking, and crying from the onslaught. He was rock hard and knew he'd replay this moment in bed when he jerked off.

"You got all that, bitch?"

"Yes" Randy replied, wiping slobber and cum off his chin with his sleeve and unwrapping some gum in case his parents were still up.

"Good. I'll be back in two weeks. If you do what I say, I'll dick you down as soon as I touch down. If not, you and your dildos can fuck each other silly."

Randy nodded and got out of the car and began to walk home. He was unsure of what to do. This would really put himself out there. It was definitely a step up from when he was exposed to Jeremy and Jane.  After all, he hadn't done anything with them or infront of him...they just knew he was Clark's bitch.

He sighed and kinda wished Clark would have just dragged him to Eddie's house and made him give himself up. It would have been a lot easier. Randy's dick plumped at the thought as he hurried home, eager to jerk off.

Fortunately, his parents were asleep. He was getting his own place soon and couldn't wait. No more trying to chit chat with mom and dad after giving head four blocks away. When he was on his own he could suck as much cock as he wanted and not worry. That thought made him pause and seriously consider his sexuality, but per usual he buried it and kept walking to his room.

Locking the door, he slipped out of his clothes and hopped into bed. He watched gay porn pretty regularly now and hit play on one of his favorite vids, stroking as Clark's load continued to drip down his leg. Per usual, he didn't need the video. He closed his eyes and focused on Clark. His ass and throat were still sore from his cock and it didn't take him long to cum and pass out.

Three work days passed and Randy still hadn't talked to Eddie. He was so nervous, but was gradually getting more horny. He knew he was pathetic. Clark texted him often, sending him dick pics to remind him of what he would be missing. So, Randy planned for the best way to do it.

On that third day, he walked back to the warehouse after volunteering to put back some overstock. He nonchalantly eyed the name tags he passed before he passed Eddie. He was a well-built Latino dude and was actually the manager of the warehouse. Eddie didn't pay him any mind. Why would he?

Randy showed up at the store on his day off, around time Eddie was clocking out for the day. He saw him walk out, thankfully alone, and got out of his car. Eddie saw him walking over and stopped.

"Hi....Eddie? My name is Randy. I work upfront."

Eddie was two years older than Randy and a jovial stoner type dude.

"Hey man. What can I do for you?"

"Well. We have a mutual friend, I think, Clark?"

"OH yeah, I know Clark" he responded with a laugh.

Randy felt disarmed by Eddie's demeanor and just went for it: "I'm like....Alan" he said, shrugging and unable to make eye contact.

"Ahhhh" Eddie smiled as his interest in the conversation increased ten-fold. "Wanna come over? I live in the apartments off fifth."

Randy nodded and followed Eddie's car, surprised at how easy this had been but still nervous. He parked close to Eddie and followed him into his place.

Eddie sat on the couch and sighed, happy to be off work while Randy nervously stood there. Eddie eyed him, knowing the dude probably wouldn't initiate.

He smiled up at him.

"So...why don't you take off those clothes and join me?"

Randy felt weird stripping infront of someone who wasn't Clark, but obeyed. He was already hard as he inched closer to Eddie, who lit a joint, hit it, and passed it to Randy. Randy took a hit as Eddie moved closer.

"Damn, look at that tight, sexy body" Eddie said as he felt Randy up, groped his ass, and pulled him onto his lap.

Randy was caught off guard as Eddie started kissing his neck while kneading Randy's ass. It felt amazing. He was used to being a cumdump so the romance was unexpected. It felt wrong in another way and turned him on. He moaned as Eddie started removing his own clothes while licking on Randy's nipples.

They both smoked a bit more and then Eddie showed Randy what he was working with. While it wasn't as long as Clark's, it was a girthy monster with a tree trunk shaft. Randy moaned as he wrapped his hands around it, stroking it while Eddie's palmed his ass.

Eddie's tongue kept working at Randy's neck before finding it's way to his mouth. Randy was startled but submitted like he always did. He kissed back, feeling more gay and humiliated than he ever had.

They sat there making out for about five minutes before Eddie roped them into a 69 position. Randy quickly popped Eddie's dick into his mouth, licking the head and marveling at the thickness. He burned with anticipation. Eddie had kissed him. Was he now going to suck his dick too? Randy wasn't sure he wanted it. He'd kinda lost the passion for anything sexual outside of getting fucked and sucking cocks.

Eddie had other plans. He pulled Randy's ass up to his face and started eating the bitch out. He knew Clark didn't get down like this and it would be a wild ride for Randy. Randy paused momentarily, not really registering what was going on. He felt his ass open, fingers poking in and Eddie's tongue licking and slurping. It was sooooo wrong. He felt like a girl getting eaten out. He loved it and moaned, panting as he stretched his mouth over Eddie's log.

Eddie loved eating ass. He was different than Clark. He could dominate with the best of them, but he now preferred to wrap bitches like Randy around his finger with passion. Make no mistake about it, he was anxious to pound Randy's ass. He was already figuring out how he could get the kid transfered to the warehouse for some on the clock fun.

Meanwhile Randy was in the zone and in heat, grinding his ass back on Eddie's face while deepthroating his dick. The thickness was challenging and the blowjob was messy as a result. Eddie's balls were covered with the spit trailing down his shaft. Both were moaning in mutual pleasure as Randy finally got the whole thing down his gullet and held his face against Eddie's pubes.

Eddie breathed out hard. Clark had trained this dude well. Grabbing lube from under the couch, he started working Randy's hole hard with two fingers. Randy moaned, throwing his ass back on his fingers while still deepthroating.

Concerned that he was going to cum before getting a crack at Randy's sweet ass, he tapped his shoulder and called a time out.

Laughing as he took a long drag of the joint, he flattered Randy by telling him he wasn't sure if he'd ever had a blowjob like that. Randy blushed while accepting the joint and taking a drag. He found himself slightly missing the intensity of Clark's pump and dump, but he was enjoying himself in a different way, cuddling up with Eddie as they chatted briefly and Eddie lubed his dick up.

Finally, Eddie put out the joint and walked Randy to the bedroom before playfully pushing him to the bed and looking down at this sexy catch. He crawled on top of him, pulling his legs apart and positioning his cock at Randy's hole.

"You ever take one this thick?" He asked,  kissing Randy passionately before he could respond.

Breaking the kiss, Randy honestly replied that he'd only taken Clark's. He looked up at Eddie, pupils fully dilated in lust and hunger.

"Gotcha. Just relax. Gonna go slow. Next time, I can fuck you like you're used to. But for now, let me get you open and used to it."

Randy nodded as he wrapped his legs and arms around Eddie. He felt entirely at ease, trusting him completely. Eddie pushed in slowly, resting his upper body weight on Randy as he caressed and kissed his neck as Randy's ass swallowed  the first couple of inches.

He moaned as the feeling of first losing virginity slightly came back, his ring stretching uncomfortably yet pleasurably to Eddie's girth.

"Mmmmph oh yeah....so big" Randy sighed as more slid in.

Eddie grinned down. "Nice tight ass. You got the full package, Randy. Throat game. Ass game. You're a keeper."

Randy blushed as he smiled back. He was really flattered. "I bet that's what you tell...oomph...everyone. "

"Haha, not all. Certainly don't mean it all the time, but damn, you're the real deal. Like you were designed for this."

Eddie applied more pressure and Randy's ass expanded to take the base of his shaft. His eyes rolled back as panted, a mixture of nerves and horniness overcoming him as Eddie's balls nestled against his ass. He knew he'd take it, but he was still worried up to that moment. He felt proud of himself. His ass was jam packed.

"Told you, slow and steady wins the race" Eddie said, as he slowly started moving back and forth and kissing Randy passionately.

Randy moaned feverishly as he kissed back, sucking Eddie's lip and tongue. It had been a while since he made out with someone, and in those times he had been in Eddie's position, trying to get a girl hot and horny. Being in the girl's position, he truly appreciated Eddie's efforts. He still felt slutty, which he liked feeling these days, but the feeling of desire was driving him nuts.

With slow strokes, Eddie brought both of them close to the edge several times before pulling back, teasing Randy with oncoming orgasms that didn't materialize while grinning devilishly.

Between moans and sharp breaths, Randy finally said "if you don't let me cum, I'm going to kill you" and laughed out of desperation.

"Okay okay" Eddie laughed back, admitting his game.

He picked up the pace and long dicked Randy, watching him squirm in ecstacy as his orgasm built.

"You ok with me cuming inside you?"

"Fucking duh" Randy laughed as waves of pleasure rolled across him. "Fill me up."

Randy's sluttiness set Eddie off and he was slamming his dick harder and harder, equally chasing that rush. He felt Randy's ass spasm and knew it was happening. With 2 more hard pumps he  flooded Randy's ass with cum as Randy came hands free in-between them.

"Unnngh oh my God, oh fuck, mmmph, I fucking love this" Randy moaned while his balls emptied.

Eddie smiled down as he held his cock inside, ensuring every drop filled Randy, and then ensnared him in more passionate kissing as his cock softened. They eventually stopped kissing and he marveled at how sexy Randy was before slowly pulling his cock out and laying next to him.

Randy reached down to examine his hole, amazed by how loose Eddie had gotten it.

"Don't worry, I've been in plenty of ass and pussies. It'll snap back." He teased as he pulled Randy close. Randy melted into him, enjoying the warmth.

"Got any plans tonight? My buddy Luis is coming over to smoke and watch the game. You're welcome to stay after we nap and shower."

Randy smiled at Eddie planning his next few hours for him.

"Sure. But...is this a hang out....or do you have something else in mind?" Randy nervously asked, grabbing Eddie's dick.

"Shit, whatever you want to make it. Luis is like me, down for whatever" he smiled back.

Randy thought about taking Eddie's big dick again while this Luis guy plugged his mouth. The decision was made.

"Hopefully my ass will be up for it."

"Hey, we always got your mouth."

They both laughed at that one.

"So, how long have you been putting out for men?"

Randy altered the story heavily. It didn't make him look better. In a way, he was protecting Clark from looking bad. Basically, he told him he had gotten drunk with Clark, sucked him off, and Clark had guided him from there. He ended with Clark telling him about Eddie.

"Dang, so you really took to it, huh?"

"It's like I'm kinda obsessed" Randy responded while blushing. "I felt sad when he went on vacation. Not because I'd miss him specifically, but you know...I have needs now."

Randy couldn't believe he was unloading like this. He must have needed to. He had been carrying it on his own for a while with no one to talk to.

"I know I'm a slut. I don't think I'd change if I could at this point. I never felt this way with sex with girls. There's just something about being taken by a man.....sucking and getting fucked. I wouldn't trade it for anything."

He looked up and noticed Eddie's dick was rock hard again.

Eddie laughed and tried to downplay his own horniness, despite feeling like he had won the sex lottery.

"Hey man, it's all good. Own that shit! I can tell you love it. It's hot to me. This whole experience was mindblowing."

"But" he said as he dragged Randy's body into a spooning position, "I'm not really 5 minute fuck and split type of dude" he said as he kissed the back of Randy's neck and pushed his dick flat against his ass.

"I can tell you were into the kissing and everything. Guessing that was a first for you with a guy?"

"Mmmm yeah it was " Randy moaned as he wiggled his ass against Eddie's dick.

"Good, baby. Let's get a nap in. Get you nice and rested for tonight" he replied, lightly rubbing Randy's ass until he began to doze off.

Randy processed everything. He had fought labels. Of course, he knew he wasn't straight after all these weeks fiending for Clark's dick and cum, but flirting, making out, and laughing with Eddie opened his mind further. It was romantic. He had butterflies in his stomach from how Eddie treated him.

He mentally balanced what he preferred. Was it being Clark's whore, just a set of holes to be used. Or was it being Eddie's lover?  He failed to make up his mind before he dozed off. Plus, who is to say he had to decide now? Or ever. He smiled to himself as he pushed his body into Eddie's and passed out.