Trespassing Ch. 03

Story Info
Randy opens up, Clark fills the space.
2.3k words
4.59
4.5k
12

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 11/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Randy paced nervously. He had been stewing in anticipation and dread the entire day. His cock straining in his pants as he checked the time for the 100th time that day. His mind scrambled for excuses not to go. He knew what it would mean to go. If he went to Clark's house he would be fucked by Clark. He would bend over, spread his legs, whatever Clark wanted. It dawned on him he couldn't think of an excuse because he desperately wanted to go.

And so he drove over to Clark's house. He walked right up to the door, took a breath, and knocked. The longest minute of his life passed before Clark answered.

"Hey sissy, glad you could make it." He said with a grin. "If you want in and want this" he said as he grabbed his cock, "head around to the back door, take off your clothes and knock" he said before slamming the door shut.

Randy's eyes bulged in disbelief. He looked around and didn't see any of Clark's neighbors lights on. As if on autopilot, he walked around back, took another look, and took his clothes off. He covered his hard dick with his hand and knocked frantically.

1 minute passed.

He knocked more, nervously looking around.

2 more minutes crawled by. He considered putting his clothes back on and bailing, but...just couldn't.

Before he could knock again, Clark opened the door and pulled him in without his clothes.

"Clark, ugh, my clothes!" Randy whined.

"Don't worry, babe. You won't be needing them. Plus, I got something for you." He said as he threw a jockstrap at Randy. "This way I don't have to see your tiny dick bouncing around" he laughed.

Randy blushed, but slid them on as he figured it was better than being naked. Clark slid around behind him, still fully clothed, and started groping his ass.

"Mmm, funny to think, huh Randy? Coming over here like some thirsty girl to get some dick? Stripping down outside. Not much you wouldn't do for it, huh?" He accentuated the final point by giving Randy's ass a slap.

Randy's face was bright red. It was all true. His own cock was screaming to break free of the jock. He felt slutty and pathetic. He wanted Clark's dick more than anything else in the world right now.

Clark swooped back around to Randy's front and gently pushed him to his knees. Unzipping his pants, he took out his half-hard cock and started gently slapping Randy in the face with it until it got hard.

"Want to suck me before I fuck your ass?"

Randy swallowed, looking up nervously.

"Yes."

"You're a cocksucker, huh Randy?"

"Yes."

"I want to hear you say it. Tell me what you are."

"I'm...a cocksucker."

"With a small loser dick?"

Randy sighed in embarrassment before saying "I'm a cocksucker with a small loser dick."

Clark grinned like the sadistic fuck he was. Grabbing his shaft, he touched it ceremonially to each of Randy's shoulders while loudly proclaiming "I hereby dub thee, Randy the Cocksucker and Buttslut, first of his name!" before grabbing Randy's head and shoving half of his cock in.

Randy steadied himself, caught off guard by all of Clark's teasing. He quickly got a hold of the situation and stopped gagging. His mind put it all behind him. He was in his happy place, lovingly slurping and sucking Clark.

Clark quickly found his way to Randy's throat. Randy moaned as brought his hand up to play with Clark's balls. He knew he had made the right decision to come over. The humiliation was so worth it to be right where he was. But, this was shortlived.

"Time for the main event" Clark grinned as he withdrew his dick. "Up on the couch, bend over the back."

Randy timidly and slowly climbed up in the position requested. He felt incredibly exposed and slutty. Also incredibly nervous, he turned his head back.

"Please not too rough, Clark."

Clark grinned as he popped open a tube of lube and greased up his cock. "I'll start slowly, get you nice and loose. After that, all bets are off."

He grunted as he felt for Randy's hole and began lubing him up as Randy tensed up at his touch. Randy knew Clark's cock had length and girth on his dildo and was a little worried.

"Oomph" he moaned as Clark started fingerfucking him. Any inhibitions he had left melted away. Clark was gifted and knew what he was doing, getting Randy horny as can be.

Clark's fingers loosened him up for ten pleasurable minutes. By the time he pulled out, he had gotten four in there. Clark's was hungry for Randy's ass and Randy's ass equally hungry for Clark's cock. Clark was honestly surprised at how loose this slut got after just a little foreplay.

He positioned his cock at Randy's hole and grabbed hard on his hips, pushing in slowly.

"Mmmmm fuck" Randy moaned. He was already involuntarily wiggling his ass and pushing back softly. Clark took this as an invitation to keep going and pushed more in, slapping Randy's ass and applying pressure to his back so he'd arch it just right.

"You're such a good slut, Randy. You're taking my cock like a real champ. Your bitch ass is so tight. Are you ready to take the whole thing?"

"OH fuck, Randy....yes...please."

"Who's bitch are you?"

"Yours...I'm your bitch, Clark."

"Mmmm, glad you finally realize it. Your ass is mine. Your mouth and throat are mine." Clark growled as he shoved the rest of his cock in.

"Ooooh fuck.....oh my god" Randy panted.

With his full length in, Clark pulled out to the tip before slowly sliding it back in. He repeated this several times, loving both the power he held and the feel of Randy's ass. With his dick buried in Randy's hole, he climbed on the couch with him. Using his knees, he spread Randy's legs more and grabbed onto his shoulders for leverage.

Then came the the real fucking. Clark fucked Randy hard, hammering his ass with hard thrusts and using his iron grip on his shoulders to slam him back with each thrust. The sound of flesh colliding filled the room accompanied by Randy's absurd moans.

Randy was beyond intelligible communication. His moans were high pitched. His mind was mush. Every fibre of his being was focused on the waves of pleasure coming from his ass. His dick was leaking precum into the jockstrap. He was involuntarily breaking into aheago faces with each thrust.

Clark knew Randy was getting close. He wanted it to be explosive in order to make his domination absolute. He reached back and slapped Randy's ass hard as he continued plowing his friend's cockschute. The slap woke Randy up from his haze. It burned and stung, but the pleasure overpowered it. He started pushing his ass back and wailing in pleasure.

"Oh no, oh God, mmmmmm, fill me up, Clark. God you're so fucking big" he babbled like a slut.

Clark pressed Randy's thin frame into the couch and started long dicking. Randy's eyes rolled back and his body shook as he blew his load hands free. Clark grinned as he plunged deep and hard and blew his load deep into Randy's hole.

"Fuck yeah, slut! Take my fucking nut!" He yelled as he pulled Randy as close to him as possible. He held the position until his cock started to soften and then pulled out, spreading Randy's cheeks to admire his gaping hole.

Randy laid there, catching his breath and trying to process what he had just let happen. There was post nut clarity, but he found post fucked in the ass clarity to be far more confusing. He hadn't felt an orgasm that explosive since the first time he got laid and even then...this was world's better.

His thoughts were broken by Clark.

"Turn around, slut, look at me."

Still bent over, Randy obliged and was greeted with the flashes of Clark taking pictures.

"Clark! Please don't" Randy weakly protested.

"What are you going to do about it?" Clark smirked as he kept going, taking close ups of Randy's hole. Finally satisfied, he moved over to Randy's head and presented his cock. Without hesitation, Randy started sucking as Clark took more pics.

Pulling his dick out, he remarked "good clean up, lot of girls like you aren't into that."

Randy's face burned with shame, but per usual his hard dick betrayed his true feelings.

"Please don't send those pics anywhere, Clark" he pleaded.

"Don't worry, bitch. Your secret is safe with me for now. Now hop in the shower and wash that load out. Gonna be be breeding your ass a few more times before this weekend is over."

On unsteady legs, Randy stumbled to the bathroom and peeled off the cum soaked jock. In the mirror, he saw his red knees and shoulders. He turned and saw his red ass. He spread his cheeks and saw his loose hole with Clark's cum leaking out.

He looked at his face. His mind was racing, so why was he looking so content and satisfied. Why was he dreamily smiling? Without a second thought, he hopped into the shower, eager to continue pleasing Clark, craving his touch.

Not wanting to slip back into the cumsoaked jock, Randy simply wrapped a towel around his waist and walked back to the living room.

Clark was sitting on the couch with his cock out, attempting to cast his phone to the TV. He looked up momentarily and threw Randy a new jock. This one fit a bit more snugly and was purple but, again, it was better than being naked.

"Sit on my lap, slut. It's movie time."

Randy slowly lowered his ass to Clark's lap before Clark stopped him and repositioned, ensuring his dick was sandwiched between Randy's cheeks like a hot dog.

Clark pressed play and Randy was treated to a compilation of Clark's sexual conquests. Randy moaned as he watched Clark bang several chicks he also knew and others he didn't. He was such a stud, making all of them squirm, moan, and cum all over his cock.

There was a weird scene transition and Randy was surprised that he wasn't the first guy Clark had fucked. Clark's face wasn't in these videos, but Randy could tell it was him.

First up was Alan, a nerdy Asian kid. Clark was banging him hard on a towel outside. Clark had his clothes on but Alan was completely nude, obviously loving it but tying to not make much noise. The scene changed and they were now indoors, but....there was more. Alan was on his back while Clark fucked his ass, someone else had his mouth, and two other cocks occupied his hands.

Randy could feel Clark's cock plump between his cheeks and mindlessly swiveled his hips while watching as each of the dudes blew their loads on Alan's face, absolutely covering it in hot cum.

The scenes transitioned to several other guys, some that Randy knew and was surprised by, others he didn't know.

Words dashed across the screen saying "Jeremy: 5th time fucked." Randy knew Jeremy pretty well and knew that he was engaged to a pretty hot goth chick named Jane. Nevertheless, there was Jeremy with his legs held open getting fucked while telling the camera "I'm your fag, Clark, I'm your fag, I love your cock. I love it more than...Jane." Randy could tell it pained Jeremy to say it, but could also tell he meant it.

Clark pushed Randy off and settled him on his knees.

"Games starting. Get working on my balls. I'll pump a load in you during halftime." Clark said with no care in the world.

Randy licked and sucked obediently. His mind swirled with the anxieties over what he had done today and what he had seen on the video. He felt fear of being exposed, but reconciled himself thinking that no one outside of the people in those videos seemingly knew they liked cock. At least, not that he knew of.

His mind, as always when he was with Clark, drifted back to the sex. He could feel Clark's dick pulsate against his face as he took one ball in his mouth at a time and lovingly bathed it with his tongue. He grew to love everything about them. He would have preferred to be sucking Clark's dick, but this was still fucking awesome.

Clark fucked Randy's ass at halftime, this time laying down and letting Randy ride on top reverse cowgirl style. Randy loved it, bouncing up and down, wiggling, playing with different angles, grinding and everything that chicks did when he got them in this situation. Clark spanked and groped his ass throughout, bucking sharply up when he felt Randy's pace was too slow. Unfortunately for Randy, he didn't cum this time and Clark wasn't about to let him jack off. Randy had to deal with another jaunt of sucking Clark's balls before being carted off to bed.

Before turning in, Clark tied Randy's hands behind his back so he couldn't jack off. Clark explained that he wanted to keep Randy as horned up as possible and that, besides, "guys like you can cum in better ways." He then brought his cock to Randy's face for a "kiss goodnight" which Randy happily did.

He placed Randy at the foot of the bed and rested his feet on him as he dozed off. Randy was fucking humiliated. He was also fucking gagging for it. Above all, he had no regrets about coming over. He thought of Clark now as some kind of godlike being. He worshipped his cock. He understood Alan. He understood Jeremy. He wanted it all.