Trevor The Troublemaker

Story Info
Trevor causes trouble at work.
3.6k words
4.11
3.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was in his late twenties and life was good, very good. Matt did contract work, so he would work hard for a few months and then have a number of months off. He and his wife Jackie had a decent house and Matt was really pleased. They had done so well that he had managed to make the final mortgage payment. Now they could save for the future and have a decent holiday each year.

Yes there were ups and down, Jackie did get annoyed at his long hours at times, but she understood the big picture and gave allowances for it. Jackie did wonder what would happen once they had kids, would Matt have time for family commitments. They had discussed it and both wanted a couple of children.

The trouble started at Jackie's workplace. She was an attractive twenty five and was being hit on by one of the managers at work. Like any decent husband, Matt wanted to just go and sort this scumbag out.

One evening Jackie had her work friend Sue round for a few drinks. They chatted about the manager that was giving them both and other women so much grief. Matt asked why they didn't report this troublemaking manager. He was a right dirt bag, touching up women around the company and forcing them to go on dates with him and possibly worse. Sue who worked in HR admitted that all the women who had reported him had all mysteriously left or lost their jobs.

The troublemaker was Trevor, the facilities manager for the company. He was in his forties and about five foot eight. Matt was no taller, but looked after himself with two or three runs every week and time in their gym in the cellar. As the three chatted over wine, they tried to think of ways of getting rid of Trevor, but without success.

It was a week later after Jackie had been out for a girls night with Sue and a few other ladies from work. Maggie and Dawn were both going to resign because Trevor wouldn't leave them alone and it was affecting their marriages. As the wine flowed the ladies chatted brainstorming ideas.

When Jackie returned home she had a smile on her face and twinkle in her eye. Matt was either going to have a good night or was going to regret asking.

Jackie coughed and then spoke "Look. You know the problem we have at work." Matts face fell as it wasn't to be a good night.

She went on "Look, you know the problem. Well we think we may have come up with an answer." Matt was pleased and wanted to know more.

Jackie said "Don't look so pleased as I don't think you will like the solution."

Matt was now guarded "OK?"

Jackie "Do you remember that Halloween party last year?"

Matt "Yeeeeeeees?"

Jackie "And you dressed as a lady and fooled everyone."

Matt "So, where is this going?"

Jackie "Well, me and the girls were chatting tonight. You used to be a boxer, a pretty good one. So lets just say you came to work at the company for a few days, dressed like a hot young lady. Trevor is bound to try it on with you and in front of everyone you can punch him and put him on his backside."

Matt "So I will get done for assault. Stunning plan."

Jackie "No, no. You can claim self defence and all the girls will say you were being attacked by Trevor and he will get arrested and made to leave."

Matt "But how are you going to get me in, working at your place."

Jackie "Well, Sue works in HR and they are always looking for temps. She can do all the paperwork behind the scenes as if you have come from an agency and everything would look official."

Matt "What about ID?"

Jackie "Sue said that they do the checks and she can tell the Security your ID checks out. So Security with then give you a company ID badge. Also, Maggie on leaving the company is going to go back to being a beautician/hairdresser and she said she can do wonders for your look."

Matt "To be honest, where we are now, why don't you resign and find a job elsewhere?"

Jackie "The problem is that Sue and many of the other girls cannot resign. This is their only chance of work in this area, and that bastard Trevor knows it. If I leave, it just means he will concentrate on them more and god alone knows what will happen."

Matt "So you want me to dress as a lady for a few days and come to work at your place. Look, fooling people at a party for a few hours where everyone is drinking is simple. This is for eight hour days in a serious work environment. Do you really think I would fool them?"

Jackie "I don't think you realise how good you looked that evening. You would have fooled your parents if they were still alive. Plus we thought, to make sure there is no connection with me or Sue, you will have to make your own way to work. Maybe hire a car for those days. Also in the building, neither Sue nor I will speak to you in any way."

Matt wanted to help, but this was a crazy plan. Jackie wanted a response there and then, but she understood this was a big call. So he asked for a few days to think about it.

Matt thought and thought about it, going through the various options and potential pitfalls. His big worry was Jackie and the other girls at the company, and what that bastard Trevor was up to.

Over the next few days, Matt was finishing off his current project and he would be free after that. He didn't want to, he seriously didn't want to, but the danger to the ladies overrode his concerns, so he agreed.

Jackie was over the moon and rang Sue then Maggie straight away to tell them the plan was on. Matt was screwing his face up and took big swigs of brandy as Jackie spoke to the others.

Over the following days various packages arrived from online retailers. Matt didn't want to even look at the parcels and just started a pile in the corner of the study for Jackie.

In a few days the final email was sent on his project, and he was now free for a month or two, but hopefully this "project" would be done and dusted in a few days. Matt could then get on with finding his next bit of project work. He just looked forward to Jackie and Sue not being at risk.

The next Friday, Jackie came home to tell Matt everything was on for Monday. He had hoped they had forgotten about the plan, but clearly they had been scheming and going through the details.

On Saturday Maggie turned up mid morning. She wanted to sort the 'hair issue' out before makeup on Monday. Matt soon found himself in a shower watching his chest, arm and leg hair disappearing down the plug. As he wasn't a nine to five worker, he rarely wore suits or needed to keep his hair short and tidy. Maggie was overjoyed at how long his hair was and spent hours washing, conditioning and then trimming his blond hair.

Eventually she was happy with her creation. It wouldn't appear on the front cover of Vogue, but it was a massive tick towards the final goal of being ready for Monday. With hair done, as Matt wasn't going out until Monday, Maggie set about sorting his nails out. It took another hour of meticulous work but soon Matt had lovely elegant hand and toe nails. Nothing as drastic as long extensions, but understated and perfectly manicured.

As they watch a film that night, Matt just kept looking at the light pink shade of his nails, and shook his head wondering why he had said yes.

On Sunday Jackie got Matt to have a thorough shower in her shower stuff. Crikey, Matt smelt like a flower shop when he was dried off. Once fully dry, she then started to show Matt the wardrobe of clothes. He was in shock at how much she had bought.

Just then the doorbell went and a hire car Jackie had arranged was delivered. She had intentionally chosen a cheap second hand car rental company. So on their drive sat a clean but rather aged compact hatchback ready for Monday.

On finding out that he was a size ten and the same as Jackie he said "Why couldn't I have just worn some of your clothes and save a load of money."

Jackie replied "That Trevor would have recognised the clothes. He is that sort of weirdo."

So Matt tried on the skirts, tops and a couple of dresses. He was also given a pair of shoes to try on and finally a shoulder bag to try and keep on his shoulder. Everything fitted, but he had to ask why so much stuff. Jackie said she didn't know what would and wouldn't fit, so the plan was to send what wasn't used back for a refund.

Monday morning was rudely brought about by the alarm going off at six in the morning. Matt wasn't big on early mornings as he didn't have a normal job. By six thirty, Maggie was ringing the bell and soon the plan was in full swing.

After a good shower, Matt was in a production line of creams and potions. Maggie put a white bra on Matt and then filled the cups with chicken fillets. It was just enough to make out that Matt had a chest.

Eventually as seven thirty ticked by, Matt was ready. With cock tucked back, there was no bulge, but that wasn't what Matt was looking at in the mirror. There before him was a very attractive young lady. A grey check pattern a line miniskirt made sure the legs seemed to go all the way up. The white long sleeve chiffon blouse, was just see through enough to reveal the nice bra. Clothes wise, Jackie was leaving nothing to chance in trapping the bastard Trevor.

Black patent court shoes with a slight heel almost finished the look. Jackie fitted a silver necklace with a delicate cross on it around Matts neck. With the hair and makeup done by Maggie, he was definitely a she.

Matts heart was pounding now, as there was no turning back. This plan was crazy, totally crazy. What got him back to the now was Jackie handed him a letter from the company, all confirming 'her' details as Mary Smith. It was then that he tried for the first time to properly walk in the shoes to the funny little car. All very last minute, but hey.

Getting into the car was almost an exercise in futility. The skirt was short, too short really. He wondered what the neighbours would be thinking now, seeing a blond with a short skirt leaving their house.

In a way he wanted the hire car to not start, but the the damn thing sprung into life instantly and his final get out was gone.

All too soon, he was driving into the large carpark at the company. Being just before eight in the morning, the carpark was only half full. Matt, sorry Mary found a spot and once the car was locked, headed for the main entrance. Really concentrating on the walking. Not stepping too far like a sportsman, or slouching like a guy, all steps had to be mentally carefully measured.

The entrance was quite grand with some of those Grecian style pillars across the front. On passing through the revolving door, Mary instantly felt the aircon on her skin. The thin blouse material was doing her no favours as her arms became all goose bumped. Thankfully, walking from the car, the skirt hadn't ridden up, but Mary had to be on her guard for that.

She showed her letter to a lady on reception and all too quickly she was directed to security on the other side of the big entrance hall. A man there took her photo and gave her an ID badge. He couldn't take his eyes off Mary. She wondered if all the guys were scum like Trevor.

With the ID badge clipped to a lanyard, Mary put it round her neck and was then directed through, past reception. The marbled floors echoed with the sound of the court shoes. Staff were coming and going in all directions down the various corridors.

Eventually Mary was shown into a big office with about twenty desks, half of them with staff working away already. In the corner was a managers office and Mary was introduced to the Manager of this department.

He wasn't interested in temps, not even one in a miniskirt, so very quickly Mary was shown to a desk and given some rather simple work to do. As Mary worked, she noticed Maggie and Dawn across the room at other desks. Plus she recognised a few other staff from various company parties in the past.

Quickly many of the staff greeted and gave names. Mary obviously knew some of them already, but acted as if she didn't. She joined in the coffee machine runs and the day went remarkably fast. At five, Mary headed for the car and went home.

Mary hadn't been home long before Jackie turned up and was all questions. They were both disappointed as the day had been a blank. What was encouraging though was that everyone had just accepted her as a lady.

The next morning, Maggie was only there for about ten minutes to do the hair and makeup. That day Mary headed to work wearing a cream coloured mini shift dress. It was a bit tight around the body, but that was the style of the dress.

It was looking like another boring waste of time day, but mid afternoon Trevor turned up to chat to Mary's manager. They spoke for about half an hour. What Mary noticed was that all the while, Trevor was looking directly at her.

As he left the meeting, he walked past Mary's desk and quietly under his breathe said "hello sexy." and was gone.

On the third day Jackie wanted to bring out the big guns. So that day, Mary was wearing a kilt mini skirt and a tight fitted short sleeve blouse over a white bra and knicker set. The final thing was for Jackie to squirt a particular perfume on Mary as that apparently was Trevor's favourite, but how did she know that?

It was only mid morning when Trevor came by. It was difficult for Mary to work as Trevor kept interrupting her and asking questions. Who was she? Where did she live? Was she single?

Later while walking down a corridor carrying lots of papers. Trevor came up behind Mary and grabbed her backside. As Mary froze on the spot, he came up behind her and ground his groin into her behind. He was so aggressive that Mary could feel his cock get harder inside his trousers being pressed against her behind.

Quickly Mary looked round but there were no witnesses, so no point punching him now. She had to keep her powder dry and wait for a better opportunity.

As the clock struck five, nothing else had happened that day, but at least she was on bastard Trevor's radar, so it was just a matter of time. Walking out of the building, Mary noticed she was getting used to both the short skirts and wearing shoes with heels.

The alarm went off on day four, Thursday. Jackie had chosen the outfit the night before. So once Maggie was finished with the makeup, Mary got dressed. After powder blue bra and knickers, Mary had a cream coloured skater skirt and a tight stripe short sleeve t shirt. Although quite revealing in its own way, to Mary this was actually quite a comfortable outfit.

That day was going fine and then mid afternoon, knobhead Trevor came by. He sat on the corner of Mary's desk and pestered her. Mary looked around the room and it was pretty full of people, including Maggie and Dawn. As Mary wasn't playing ball, Trevor knocked a small pile of papers on the floor. Mary stood up and bent down to pick them up. As she did so, a hand slipped up the back of her skirt and firmly started to caress one of her bum cheeks. Mary had thought through the response many times to think of the best way.

With a loud scream, something that even surprised Mary herself, everyone in the room looked round directly at them and in one sweet move, Mary clenched her fist and swung through Trevor's chin beautifully.

Seeing him crash to the floor was amazing, but hearing the loud gasps from twenty watchers was surprising. Not only that but did Mary see one of Trevor's teeth come flying out, she wasn't sure.

She stood over him as if to say, get up you scum and have another go. Sheepishly, Trevor bolted for the door and was gone. All the ladies in the room came over to hug Mary. Soon word got round of what had happened and dozens of women came to speak to Mary and thank her. The day had been a success and at five Mary headed home with a big smile on her face.

When Jackie got home, she wanted to hear everything, all the details, over and over again. Tonight was a good night and they opened a bottle of champagne to celebrate.

As they chatted Matt suggested going in just for Friday to make sure Trevor wasn't up to his old tricks, but after that Mary would disappear and return to Matt.

So the last day of Mary arrived. Once Maggie was happy the makeup, Mary put on black bra and knickers, followed by a green short flared dress with a zip at the back.

As Mary walked from the car to the company entrance, the hem of the dress swayed nicely to the tune of confident walking. Entering the reception and feeling the cool aircon on the bare arms, Mary was used to this and in some respects enjoying it.

Just as Mary was about to leave the reception and enter the secure part, two large security men grabbed Mary and force marched her to the security office. Through there and into a hidden office at the back. Frog marched through the door, Mary saw it was a private office. At the desk sat Trevor and he didn't look pleased. The two security guys made Mary stand in front of the desk.

Trevor cleared his throat. "So you think you were clever?" Mary said nothing and tried her best, 'I don't know what you are talking about' faces.

Trevor "Look, I know who you are and YOU clearly do not know who you are dealing with." Mary started to get a little concerned.

Trevor went on "Just to put you in the picture. This company does some VERY sensitive work for the government, so we have tight security and have access to all kinds of off limits data. One, I know you are Matt, husband of Jackie. Your fingerprints gave you away. Two, I know that Jackie and Sue colluded to get you in here. Three, with the work we do for the government we have quite high levels of anti terrorist capabilities. Only last year someone tried to gain access and is now serving ten years for spying."

Trevor relaxed "Look you have very few options. One you, Jackie and Sue can all be done for spying or terrorism. Using a false ID to gain access to a government work company is serious, very serious. What you have done is a criminal offence against the government, so you can expect prison terms of ten years plus. Option two is you guys go on the run, but you will have the police and government security services after you. Airports, stations, the lot will be shut down to you, so there is no escape. The company though wouldn't want the media coverage, as it is not good for the work we do. So option three is you carry on working here. If you choose option three, you will remain working here as you are. You must not tell Jackie or anyone anything. If you speak a word, I will call the police and prison will be waiting."

The whole world fell out of Mary, she was ready to break down in tears.

Trevor "Sorry, you do not have time to think. What is it to be? Me phoning the police or you working here?" Just them Trevor picked up the phone as if he were about to phone the police.

Mary meekly said "yes."

Trevor "What was that, I didn't quite hear what you said."

Mary "Yes, I will work with you." Mary didn't want anything to happen to Jackie or Sue. She had no options.

With that Trevor waved the security guards out of the office and asked Mary to come round to his side of the desk.

Trevor "You need to show me you mean it. Get on your knees in front of me." Just then, Trevor turned his chair to face Mary and unzipped his trousers.