All Comments on 'Trey Ch. 03'

by chocolatecherry

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezeover 18 years ago
I never could

inderstand why this couple just didn't have him divorce her husband and be with each other. Is the stupid adultrous slut so ignorant that if she shells out a bi-racial baby that the husband will probably have enough sense to know that it belongs ro a black man?

Very god damned few husbands are that stupid.

Give us a break..

I didn't see that the couple had any other children or anything that would keep the couple otherwise together except his supposed friendship with Trey.

I say 'supposed' because Trey is NOT his friend. Friends don't fuck their friend's wives. They back off and leave them alone even if the opportunity arises.

This fucking Trey ,after accepting his friend's hospitality, has fucked and probably knocked up his wife in payment for that hospitality, should be shown the door. Along with his size queen slutwife, and divorced in a hasty matter.

The pair deserve each other. Its for sure the husband has done nothing so far in the story to deserve this treatment.

If she and Trey marry, maybe at one point she will run across a John Holmes type white man and he will knock her up and she drops a pure white one out of her whoring belly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Typical way a black man would do his white frined

This is so typical of how most blacks think and treat white people. The white guys thinks he has made a friend and offers him his home and support. And all the black SOB does if betrays his friendship and takes his wife and fucks her. Some friend! They talk about racism all the time but blacks are so much more raciset than any white. Even those whites with hoods ovre their heads and burnnig crosses. Say, maybe what this nigger needs is a cross to hang on! Let's see the husband fuck him up real good after he finds out his whore of a wife is kocked up with a mixed kid. If she is, dump her cheating ass and shoot the brother. Dump her either way for fucking a nigger. UGH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fantastic~

I would whole-heartedly disagree...with the other comments...

If you consider that this story is just a work of erotic fiction which highlighted interracial lovemaking between a black guy and a married white woman...you hit a home run!

It is spun with just the right ingredients of believability, lust, taboo, passion and your approach to unprotected sex is right on target...if you were caught up in the act of lust...it is not far-fetched for either of the partners to say or act that way...and the concern over whether the husband wakes up or not.....gives it the right topping of drama.....

One of the best chapter I have ever read on interracial adult lovemaking....could not put it down~ you should be applauded.....

Thanks for responding back and taking into acount my remarks on your second chapter...my comments about factoring in the pregnancy issue...

Just curious....is this a personal fantasy on your part?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
so cool

To know a negro is to love a negro,

It is so cool to love a negro.

It is better to have loved and lost a negro than to have never loved one at all.

Negroes rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Looks like a nerve has been hit -LOL

Come on you white guys - lighten up - this is fiction. Looks like the less well endowed guys are taking this too seriously - I'm just laughing.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Laugh now bitch because soon you'll

be covered in sores and the germ of AIDS will be flowing in your veins. Fucking a nigger is dangerious and you could die. Read the stats more blcks have AIDS than any other race. Ever wonder why that is? Because they will fuck and get fucked by a monkey snake or anything that doesn't move quick enough. YOU enjoy your fun while you can ass wipe.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
to the redneck trailer trash

Hey - you have to be from a red state - you got your rebel flag draped on the back of your pickup??? You're taking this way to seriously. Sure you're not on the "down low"??? You must be a Bush supporter!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
i read this and see how far we have come

when some people write or open their mouths the smarts come out some good and some bad.i'm talking about some of the commentors.look ,because one white did me wrong,are all whites bad.stop and think about the garage that come out of your mouth.you're not own the jerry springer show.the first thing come from one of the bad comments i'm not a racist,because i have some black friends as long they stay in their place.i'm not saying they are right in the story,but some place in america they can live in peace if they want too.because people disagree with what you think,it wrong they are going to hell because you say so.heaven isn't all white.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Wow!

I've never read such racist, negrophobic reactions to any other story in the interracial love category. Can this be because the narratrix in this story isn't just screwing a black man because he's got a big cock but actually cares something about him as a person - and vice versa? You Americans are really screwed up about race and sex. This is a beautifully written love story that transcends the interracial genre.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous