All Comments on 'Trey Ch. 07'

by chocolatecherry

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
shoot them

i hope the husband shoots them both if she doesn't love him anymore just divorce him, he's being betrayed by his wife and a man he thinks is his friend, their both sick, shoot them both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Divorce her Husband

Who would want the nigger fucking bitch anyway?

Thank god she doesn't have any little white kids to take with her when she goes and lives with the nigger, and also her husband doesn't have to suffer the humiliation of her having a pickininny while he is married to her.

Good bye and good riddance to both of the worthless motherfuckers.

Wouldn't be any great loss to the world if both the sons a bitches would have gotten struck by lightning and killed off in the last chapter.

Let it end soon with a divorce. Don't let it end with a clueless husband and the continuation of a nigger fucked whore wife and worst still, a knocked up nigger fucking whore wife and a wimp assed husband eating cum out of the proverbial, "well used cunt". Any fucking thing but that!!!!

BUICK GSBUICK GSover 18 years ago
DAMN SHAME

TOO BAD YOU COULDN'T SPELL YOUR NAME AS YOU SURE PROVED THAT YOU CAN SPELL N++++R WORD REAL WELL. IF YOU DON'T LIKE WHITE WOMEN SLEEPING WITH, MATING, FUCKING, HAVING SEX, SCREWING, DO IT WITH, HUMPING, AND ANYOTHER SLANG I MISSED OUT, FORGOT OR HAVE NOT HEARD OF, WHY WOULD YOU READ SHIT THAT WILL PISS YOU OFF? IT SPEAKS FOR YOUR MATURITY, AS THIS SITE IS FOR ADULTS! AND ADULTS KNOW WHAT THEY LIKE AND DON'T LIKE. THUS DON'T READ THINGS TO PISS THEMSELVES OFF. PEOPLE CHEAT EVERYDAY FROM ALL WALKS OF LIFE AND RACE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT IN ANYWAY AS SKIN COLOR WON'T STOP GENITALS FROM BECOMING ONE, AND BODILY FLUIDS BEING EXCHANGED. BY THE WAY WHITE MEN STARTED THIS INTERRACIAL DATING RAPING BLACK WOMEN DURING SLAVERY! OR DO YOU CONDONE THAT BEHAVIOR? THAT WAS A REAL AND SAD CHAPTER IN AMERICAN HISTORY. REMEMBER THAT AS YOU SCREAM AND HOLLER ABOUT A MADE UP SERIES OF STORIES. NOTICE I USED MY NAME NOT ANONYMOUS I DON'HAVE HIDE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Who cares about this brain dead story anyway?

All you can talk about CC is slavery. That was over a long time ago give it up! You're just up set that white women are the receivers of all the cocks, white or black. This story is typical, big black cock, slave white woman and dumbass white husband. God sake. Every nation was a slave to another one some time in hisrtory. You just think it's cool that a black guy wrote a story about fucking a white woman and getting laid as she cheated on her husband. You wouldn't laugh if you saw all the pain there people have by cheating and then being shared before being caught! And the babies that these women have are fatherless since we all know these black men want nothing to do with babies. It pissed me off that a black bitch has anythinng to say about this story anyway. Black women should be really pissed off about the "brothers' hitting on whites and letting their own women along. But then, maybe I guess that would mean whites are still better than black women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nice twist on the cheating wife story

Like the story (not the N*** comments! How ignorant can some people actually be???)

Though, I cannot understand staying married to a person you do not love, whether you have a new love or not. Maybe she needed the lover to help her realize what she and her husband had lost over the years. If so, then either try to get it back (ain't gonna happen, now is it?), or move on. A divorce would be a logical step, but who can guess in a story like this???

Thanks for the story, so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
LOL - White guys fall asleep

That's why I like black men - they just don't shove it in, then turn over and go to sleep. Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Glad...

...to see that you are still pissing off the racist scum! Here in London (the real one in England, not the any of copies in Arkansas, Kentucky, Ohio, Texas or Ontario) we are a multicultural society and the great majority of white parents accept that our daughters are being taken and impregnated by black boys (if they are pretty and sexy enough to attract a black lad, as mine was). It's about time that white Americans learned to accept the inevitable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous