Trey, the Neighbor, and the Jacuzzi

Story Info
Trey meets his neighbor naked then a jacuzzi date with Tiff.
9.5k words
4.59
14.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trey sat nervously in his car. The whole drive home was one anxious mess, he worried as every vehicle taller than his pulled alongside him. He dreaded that they may have seen him driving nude. He had no idea how many eyes saw him in all his glory. The last two days had been so strange for him after losing a bet and being made to go streaking by three hot women he had known from high school. On his misadventure he ran into old and new acquaintances and each of them had seen him nude. It was embarrassing and thrilling at the same time. Now however he was home and still naked. The car afforded him some cover but once he was out, he would bare himself to the world. This was different as people here knew him; they were his neighbors and if he were caught, he would never be able to show his face around his complex again. He puttered and delayed, but he knew he couldn't delay any longer. Luckily it was dark out and the lack of sun afforded him a degree of cover.

He took one more deep breath and exited his car. As soon as his door shut, he looked around like a meerkat out of its hovel ready to jump back into his car at any moment. Trey saw the coast was clear and began running quietly to his small studio. He listened carefully with every step ensuring that there were no unwanted voyeurs. Every window he passed was new source of eyes and every time a curtain moved, he would freeze.

He climbed the external stairs and got to the walkway his room was on, he just had to round one more corner then he would literally be home free. He heard a door open behind him and he broke out into a sprint and turned the corner. He looked back, peeking around the wall and saw a couple heading out for the night oblivious to the naked man who just ran for his life. He leaned back against the wall and let out a sigh of relief.

"Nice night for a walk?" A feminine voice said to his side. Trey jumped and faced the noise shielding his privates. Before him was a woman who appeared to be in her forties smoking a cigarette. Letting out a puff of smoke as she smirked at the embarrassed naked man. "Not that I'm complaining, but why are you naked?" She asked as she looked him up and down.

Trey stood there mutely completely stunned that he was caught by a neighbor. He was also stunned by her looks. She was blonde and in good shape. She wore small black shorts that showed off toned shaved legs. She wore a low-cut white shirt stretched by the large breasts contained within, showing off generous cleavage. "Well naked guy?"

He shook off his shock and finally spoke. "I-I lost a bet..." Was all he could choke out.

"You lost a bet how unlucky...for you..." She said looking the man up and down quickly. "Do you live here?" Trey paused thinking he could lie and then she wouldn't know he lived here and could remain anonymous. Then he realized that might be worse and how would he explain it if they ran into each other again. In the end he decided to be honest.

"Yes, I live three doors behind you." He admitted hanging his head, she smirked amused by the whole thing.

"Well, I'm surprised we never ran into each other nudie boy. My name is Elle, and you would be?" She asked taking another drag from her cigarette.

"It's Trey..." He admitted finding himself checking Elle out in an ironic twist considering he was the naked one.

"Are you busy Trey? Why don't you come into my place and tell me about this bet?" She suggested with a knowing smirk playing on her lips. He wanted to dismiss himself, but he also wanted to find out more about this sultry neighbor. Considering how much time he spent naked around women in the last 24 hours would it be so bad to continue the experience with this sexy, slightly older than Trey, woman.

"N-no I'm not busy!" He said squeakily. Elle exhaled some smoke all while sporting the same amused expression. She quickly put out her cigarette and turned to Trey once again.

"Well then follow me." She said shooting a wink. Trey did as he was told more than a little nervous. She unlocked her door and with a motion of her head ushered Trey in after her. He came in and saw that her apartment was a standard one bedroom with a nice black leather couch and some tasteful art on the walls. Her kitchen, like Trey's, was small with a similarly sized table with two chairs. He looked back and saw that Elle was looking at Trey's ass. She lifted her gaze to his face, and she winked at him. "Nice ass by the way!"

"Thanks!" Trey said awkwardly still cupping his privates.

"So, are you gonna stand there with your dick in your hands all night? I mean if you lost a bet surely someone already saw it. Don't worry if it's small I won't laugh...much." She teased as she smirked.

Trey took a deep breath as he prepared himself for exposure once again. He could feel a bit of blood pumping already, he let go of his junk and it was engorged though not full.

"Wow! Never mind about it being small!" She said as she grinned. Trey stood there shyly as Elle continued to eat his form with her gaze like the eye candy, she treated him as. "So, handsome, what was this bet again?"

Trey sighed and explained his run-in with Summer, Violet, and Samantha at the college. Then he went on to explain the poker game and how he lost. Then how he ran around the apartment and all the women he ran into. Finally, he talked about the morning and his second interaction with Kait and her friends, ending the story with Kait running away with his towel.

"Well, that is some story! I have to admit I see what Samantha sees in you!" She said grinning.

"Samantha?" He questioned. Elle rolled her eyes.

"Some men are so dense! She obviously has a thing for you...kinda like you have a...thing for her." She said as she smirked teasingly. Trey stood there stunned as he thought about his interactions with Samantha. It did make sense, like how she reacted to Tiffany's flirtations, maybe she was jealous. Still, she was so beautiful, and Trey was just some nerd who graduated from the same high school she did. He thought about his interactions with her a bit more which then led to what he got to do to her tits. "Wow! That thing got biiig! Are you thinking about Samantha?"

Trey got embarrassed. "Y-yeah..." he admitted.

"You clearly like the girl and if you actually fucked her tits, I'd say it's a safe bet she likes you too." Trey felt his heart leap if that was true, he had to talk to her and get this sorted out. He would do anything to be with that girl. He had always thought she was this unattainable goddess, but Elle was right she wouldn't have let him do what he did if there wasn't something there.

"I can't believe it..." Trey said still dumbfounded. Elle just shook her head.

"Look you've had a long day and it's pretty late. Tomorrow's Sunday, right? If you're not hanging out with any of the ladies, you saw over the last couple days. Stop by my door. I want to see what that thing can do!" She said as she got up and shot Trey a wink. She walked over to the door and opened it Trey gathered his keys and phone and moved to it. Elle pinched his ass as he passed her. He looked back and she wore the same knowing smirk as before. "Oh! And you better wear the same outfit!" She said as she closed the door laughing.

He ran down to his door once outside and unlocked it. Grateful he was finally home, he plopped down on his couch and thought about the last couple days. It was all so surreal, seeing all these women and each of them seeing him in return. He had a lot to process, not the least of which was how Samantha may potentially have a thing for him. He looked at his phone opening the text Samantha had sent to herself. He stared at it for five minutes wanting desperately to text her. He finally decided not to as she had asked him to let her think. He set his phone down and sighed. Trey realized then how beat he was. It had been a long couple of days, and it was time for some rest. He went to his bed laid down and within a minute he was out like a light.

The next day he woke up feeling refreshed. He didn't know how long he had slept, but it felt like long enough. He checked his phone and was disappointed to see that he hadn't received any texts. He sighed got up, showered, feeling the warm water wash over his skin, it calmed him a bit. He dried off and wrapped himself in a towel and made himself breakfast. He thought about Elle then and her offer to come over and... 'show her what his thing could do.' He had an idea of what she meant but he was still curious as to the specifics. Either way his horny mind meant he couldn't refuse.

He got dressed quickly and exited the apartment. He walked up to Elle's door and knocked, after a minute she answered. As soon as she saw Trey she grinned. "Taking me up on my offer?" She asked as she tilted her head.

Trey nervously chuckled. "Well, I don't have anything else going on." He admitted.

"Come on in then." She said with a wink.

He followed her into her apartment. She was wearing tight jeans that hugged her small but firm ass and toned legs. On her top was a sleeveless black tank top that hugged her figure tightly. Her hair tied back in a ponytail. She looked casual but hot.

Once he shut the door, she turned to face him with a sly smile on her face. "Well, I didn't invite you over so you could stand there with a dumb horny look on your face." She said as she looked him up and down. Trey got nervous as he knew what she was getting at. He started pulling his shirt overhead and her smile grew a bit, then he took off his socks and shoes, without delaying he unbuttoned his jeans. Elle bit her lip at this point enjoying the little strip show she was receiving. He dropped his pants, his dick already rising to the occasion. Not wanting to lose his nerve he stepped out of his pants and dropped his boxers without hesitation. Once they hit the ground Trey's dick was standing straight up as he once again was exposed to his neighbor.

"Mmmm! I'm already glad you stopped by!" She said enthusiastically. "Would you like something to drink?" She asked as she looked him up and down brazenly. He felt so naked and thrilled by the older woman's gaze.

"W-water is fine." He squeaked, failing at trying to sound cool. She covered her mouth with a giggle and went to her kitchen.

"You know I wasn't sure if you were gonna show up. I figured one of the other ladies you met would contact you or you would lose your confidence." She got out some glasses and Trey heard the sound of running water. She came back into the room and once again looked him up and down. "Let's just say I was happy to be wrong." She said smiling, looking into Trey's eyes as she handed him water.

Trey took a sip and they stood there, her staring at his body every few seconds and him trying and failing to not feel awkward. She had him join her as they sat on her couch as she sat, she faced Trey still smiling. He sat back and his dick stood straight up. He was nervous, as while it was obvious, she wanted him for something he still wasn't sure exactly what.

"So Trey, why do you think I wanted you to come back today?" She asked as she sipped her drink. Looking to Trey's face as he tried to avoid looking at her. He contemplated for a second and he didn't want to sound presumptuous. After a minute he had his answer.

"You wanted to see what my dick can do?" He asked nervously. She laughed.

"Yeah, something like that. I mean it's not every day I run into a sexy naked neighbor." Trey's dick jumped at hearing himself described as both naked and sexy. He took a sip of water to soothe himself as he was getting steadily hornier. He couldn't really contain it and finally decided he had to say something.

"What do you want me to do?" He said as he looked to her, she smiled deviously.

"Why don't you stand right here in front of me?" She invited. Trey stood and positioned himself in front of her so that her mouth was at his dick's height. He could feel his pulse quicken as he hoped she would be preparing to use her mouth. Unfortunately, he was disappointed as she sat back to a more relaxed position as she stared hungrily at his cock. He stood there for an uncomfortable length of time. "You should start with your...performance." She said as she looked up at Trey smiling. He gulped, for the second time in a couple days he was being invited to masturbate in front of an audience. He closed his eyes and started to work, pumping slowly at first. "No don't close your eyes. Look at me while you play with it." She said seductively.

Trey opened his eyes and stared into hers. She wore a lusty smile as they looked to each other. She dropped her eyes once again concentrating on Trey's performance. The way she stared at him, and his body was already thrilling Trey, he worried he would end his performance too quickly if this kept up. Her eyes began trailing up his body, lingering on his toned stomach and then back to his face. "You really do look good while you do that, Trey. I think I could have a lot of fun with you." She said as she looked mischievously into his eyes. "Now stop." She said calmly, he did as he was told, and his dick throbbed dying for him to finish what he started.

She stood up then and walked to Trey. Elle placed her hand on his chest, and he gasped at the first time she ever touched him, she looked down again at his throbbing cock and bit her lip returning her gaze to Trey's. She began trailing her hand down his body and his breathing increased, her eyes never leaving his. Elle's fingers reached his abs, and she danced them across his abdomen. Trey's eyes fluttered from the sensation and Elle devious grin grew a bit more. She then danced her fingers just above his cock without touching it. Trey wanted nothing more than for her to just grab it. She withdrew herself all at once and stood back staring at him.

"I want you to keep playing with it. I want you to watch me undress. If you want this game to continue you can't stop, even for a second. I want to see how much I turn you on." She said then gestured towards his dick to start. As soon as he did, she took her shirt off her torso revealing a black lace bra filled to the brim with her ample tits. The sight itself was nearly enough to push Trey over the edge, his pace increased, and he did his best to keep the latent tension from overwhelming him. Next, she unbuttoned her tight jeans to reveal the top edge of matching black lace panties. His eyes bulged and he continued to stroke, she smiled at him and continued. She slowly curled her pants down her legs. Every inch sexier than the last. Her legs were phenomenal, once the jeans reached her feet, she stepped out of them. She placed her hands on her hips and stood with a satisfied smile on her face as she looked Trey up and down again. He stroked furiously at the underwear-clad woman stood before him. She then turned around and bent over, revealing her lace underwear was a thong. She went to pick up her clothes, looking back to Trey and biting her lip lustfully while staring at his dick. Her expression, her ass, and the whole situation were enough for Trey as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth.

His cock writhed in his hand as it released all his spunk in several spurts. Spilling his seed all over the ground. Elle stood up and faced Trey watching his orgasm. He opened his eyes and collapsed on to the couch. He saw Elle standing there with her clothes with a satisfied look on her face. "Well, that was certainly the show I wanted!" She said without her smile leaving her face. Trey panted as his dick started deflating. She walked over to Trey and kissed his forehead. "Thanks for that Trey!" She said happily. "Catch your breath and get dressed. I have some things to take care of." He looked at her confused. "Don't worry I'm more than happy to have you back sometime. It's just after that I need some relief myself." Trey's eyes bulged as he realized she wanted to use him as wank material. She giggled "Next time I think I'll need to use that thing myself." She said with a wink.

Trey felt his pulse rise as he considered the possibility. He caught his breath and started to get dressed. Just as he finished, she came out again, still in her underwear. She was quite a sight to behold, and Trey suddenly wished more was happening between them, but knew that he wouldn't be able to perform so close to a recent orgasm. She came over and kissed him on the cheek, smiled, and winked at him before escorting him to the door.

He made his way back to his apartment his head still swimming. He sat down on his couch once inside and placed his hands on his face and thought about the weekend he was having. It had been crazy then he remembered his phone. He went over to it and held his breath in anticipation. His heart leapt when he saw he had a text.

Trey opened it at once hoping it was from Samantha, it wasn't. He wasn't disappointed long though as the text was from Tiffany. It was simple "Hey 😉 text me when you get this!" Trey smiled and started to text her back and after typing and deleting three different messages he finally settled on "What's up?" and sent it.

He set his phone down expecting her to need more time to respond, but she replied quickly with a "not much, I've just been in the jacuzzi...thinking about you..." Trey felt his heart starting to thump at reading that. Even with how naïve and inexperienced he was he knew how suggestive that was intended to be. He thought for a minute on how to respond and concluded with "oh really? What were you thinking about me doing?"

It took her only a minute to reply. "Hehehe. I could tell you over text, but I think it would be better if you came over and I told you in person 😉" Trey's pulse really started quickening at that point. He was about to text "I'm on my way" before he realized how desperate that seemed. Instead, he said "I can be there in about an hour, does that work?" She replied, "Good...I'll be waiting *kissing emoji*"

Trey immediately got in the shower and cleaned himself up. He found that by the time the shower was over his dick was already coming to life at the prospect of seeing Tiffany again. After showering he found he could only pace his apartment for the remaining time wishing he had set a shorter time. By the time an hour had passed he was practically going crazy with anticipation. He drove over there as soon as it had been an hour and drove as quickly as he could legally manage to get back to the apartments, where he had been naked for the last two days. As soon as he parked, he felt a familiar rush.

He walked up to Tiffany's door and knocked gently. He heard stuff shuffling around and then she came to the door. She was wearing a pair of jeans that hugged her legs tightly, showing off their tone. For her top she wore a white loose collared t-shirt that just barely covered her cleavage. She smiled as she saw him.

"Trey! I'm glad you could make it!" She said all still smiling. "Why don't you come in!" She said giddily. He followed her inside checking out her ass the whole way, thinking about the way it looked when she got out of the hot tub bottomless. He felt himself grow a bit in his pants and averted his eyes shyly. She offered him a drink and he accepted.

They spent a few minutes chatting about life and memories from when they worked together at Ollie's, all while sipping on the drinks Tiffany so kindly offered. After they finished their first drink, she got them another, and continued. Feeling a bit braver with some liquid courage in his system Trey decided to ask what exactly Tiffany had been thinking about him when she was... in the jacuzzi.

She giggled and looked away for a second shyly before looking back at Trey with a small blushing smile. "I was thinking about your body...how much I wanted to see it again..." She finally admitted. Trey gulped as his heart thumped, he was suddenly back in the jacuzzi with her in his mind, exposed before a beautiful woman, nervously trying to hide himself. He didn't know what to say or do all his confidence washed away by a simple admission of attraction from her. It seemed she sensed his uncertainty and spoke up. "Trey, you don't have to if you don't want to, but if you were to strip for me, I'd make it worth your while..." She said as she grinned lustily at him.