Trey, the Neighbor, and the Jacuzzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Somehow being asked to strip made Trey's heart beat faster than it did even when running around the complex naked. His mouth felt dry, so he took another swig of his drink. He was truly at a loss of how to proceed as he thought of anything he could say. He looked back to Tiffany and looked at her adorable blue eyes with cheeks risen in smile, her wavy light brown framing her face, he recalled all the tension he felt when around her as they worked together years ago. He thought back to the last two days and their interactions, that was enough to make Trey realize what he really wanted to do now.

He started by taking off his shirt, Tiffany leaned forward onto her countertop pushing her breasts up showing off some nice cleavage as she continued her smile. Trey thought after the weekend that getting naked for another woman would be easy, but this was Tiffany. He had such a crush on her for years and now he was here stripping for her, sure she had seen him naked already, but not as a request by her. He recalled all those shifts they spent together joking while he fantasized about her and although this was different than any fantasy he had ever had, it seemed something was finally happening between them. Next, he kicked off his shoes and awkwardly peeled off his socks. His clumsy display made Tiffany smirk a bit, he couldn't tell if she was laughing internally at him or if she just thought he was being cute. He unbuttoned his pants next, Tiffany bit her lip then as her eyes ran down to his waist. He felt the heat of her gaze on him as he felt himself growing in anticipation of the imminent exposure. Trey realized how exciting this was to him then and hooked his thumbs in the waistband of his pants and underwear. He looked to Tiffany, and she looked to him, and she raised her eyebrows suggestively, inviting him to continue. Horny and desperate Trey obliged, and in one swift motion he bunched his clothes at his feet and stepped out of them. His dick sprung out, oscillating from the quick motion. It drew Tiffany's eye as she smiled lasciviously, her face following the sway of Trey's rod. He stepped out of his clothes and stood before Tiffany completely and totally exposed.

"You know Trey, I wish you had made a move on me back when we worked together...we could've had a lot of fun together..." She said as her eyes raked him up and down, drinking in every inch. He wanted nothing more than for her to touch him, the heat of her gaze teasing him to no end. "Trey, can you do something for me?" He looked at her knowing he had no capacity to refuse her anything right then, and so he nodded his head yes. She smiled her dirty smile. "Get on your knees." He did as he was told and knelt before her, she sauntered up to him so that she towered over him. He looked up at her, his desperation plastered on his face. She crossed her arms and tilted her hips to one side and stuck out her chin domineeringly. Her expression a smug smile, relishing every second.

Though Trey knelt, his dick was standing, craving contact. He looked at her longingly, he was just her coworker again desperate for her as he had been years ago. "Tell me Trey, what do you want?" He looked at her not knowing what to say. She bent over lowering her eyes to his, her shirt fell showing her bra clad breasts beneath her shirt. "Tell me what you want." She said authoritatively as she looked right in his eyes, demanding an answer.

He answered truthfully in a hushed voice looking right at her. "You." Her smile grew and she stood up once again.

"How long have you wanted me?" She asked as she looked down at the nude man kneeling before her.

"Since I met you." He answered breathily looking up at her. She seemed to like that as her grin grew at his answer.

"What makes you want me?" she continued her line of questioning.

"You're so beautiful." He answered, unable to deny her anything now. She giggled a second letting her air of superiority to lapse momentarily quickly regaining composure.

"Tell me what you find attractive about me and don't leave anything out." She said still standing over him.

It took him no time to know his answer, her having been his fantasy woman for years it was easy to recall. "Your hypnotic deep blue eyes, the way your hair frames your face, your smile."

Her smile betrayed that she liked his answer. "Is that all? Are you holding back because you're afraid to tell me everything you like about me? If you are stop, I want to know all of it."

On his knees, naked with a raging erection before his former coworker and crush, looking up at her as she demanded him reveal everything he desired about her, he was powerless to refuse her. "I always wanted your body..."

"What about it?"

"I love your perky tits, your bubbly ass, those legs, my god." He couldn't believe he was revealing all of his intimate feelings for her as he was completely vulnerable in his nudity before her.

"Would you ever fantasize about me?" She asked with a domineering smile.

Trey gulped. "Yes." He said breathlessly.

"Would you jerk off to those fantasies?"

"Yes."

"What would you think about while you jerked off to me?"

Trey was practically trembling as he prepared to answer her. "I imagined you naked..."

"Is that all?"

"N-no I imagined...I imagined sucking on your tits... spanking your bare ass..."

"How did you know I like to be spanked?" Hearing that Trey's dick throbbed. The motion was noticed, and Tiffany seemed amused. "What else did you imagine?"

"I imagined bending you over the counter at Ollie's and..." he trailed off.

"Say it, say exactly what you wanted to do..."

"I wanted to bend you over the counter and shove my cock inside you." He said as looked right into her eyes. Her smirk grew to a sly smile.

"Stand up!" She commanded; Trey obeyed.

She walked around him silently appraising his body until she came right behind him. "Tell me, what you wanted from me in the jacuzzi, when I took my bottoms off, what went through your mind?" She asked in a whisper right behind Trey's ear. The wind of her soft breath sent chills across Trey's nude form.

"I-I wanted your mouth...I wanted your mouth on my cock. I wanted you to climb on me and to take me inside you..." he admitted, his cock ached from arousal.

"Isn't it funny. You fantasized about me, getting me naked, taking me, and yet you're the one here naked for me...unable to hide anything from me. From your body to your...desire." Her words affected him deeply, the reversal of his fantasy was not lost on him and yet somehow this exceeded anything he ever imagined, he had never been so turned on in his life. He felt her hands on him then at his shoulders. "Don't move." She said as she started trailing her nails down his back, tickling Trey. They scratched deeper as they approached his buttocks. Travelling so slowly until she ran them lightly over his ass. She cupped his cheeks one in each hand. "You fantasized about spanking me...did you ever think it could've been the other way around?"

"No." with that she withdrew her right hand and playfully slapped his ass.

"I wasn't kidding on Friday when I said you had a nice ass. I wanted to smack it then but didn't have a chance. I must admit I used to check it out when you wore jeans back at Ollie's. Would it surprise you to hear I had a little crush on you too?"

Trey was gob smacked at her admission he thought he was invisible to her then and always, now she was fondling his ass and telling him of her own crush. She spanked him again. "Do you like that, Trey?" she spanked him once more. "Tell me."

"Y-yes."

She spanked him again. "Tell me, what you like exactly."

"I like you spanking me..." he admitted.

"What do you like about it?"

"I like feeling your hands on me. I like that my butt pleases you..."

She giggled. "It is cute...I love how it feels in my hands." She started kneading the muscles affectionately. "Is that all you like, cause spanking is a bit more than just 'hands on'. How does the spanking feel?"

"It feels..." He didn't want to admit it, so she spanked him once more, a light sting emanated across his ass. He knew he had to say it. "...good. It feels good...it makes me feel...sexy that you want to spank me..."

He couldn't believe how much he was admitting to her, he had never been so vulnerable in his life. Not only was he literally exposed, but now all his internal desires were coming out. She was pulling them from him, and he had no will nor desire to hold back from her.

"You should feel sexy...you know you are? Don't you? With this body, this ass," She cupped his ass again pressing her tits into his back. His eyes fluttered in pleasure as she did that. "And of course, that dick..." She said as she rested her chin on his shoulder looking over him down at his aggressively aroused cock. She withdrew from him then and he went to turn, but she stopped him. "Trey face forward and don't move until I say..." He did as he was told. He heard her moving a bit behind him. "You're going to turn around now and stay standing exactly where you are. Is that understood?"

"Yes."

"Turn around." His eyes bulged as he did, she stood there wearing a matching set of hot pink bra and panties, showing off against her creamy skin. Her legs were muscular, toned from exercise, her hips curvy, and while he didn't see it then he remembered how bubbly her butt was from Friday. Her stomach wasn't flat but not overly pudgy either and her tits were a perky D-cup. She wore a mischievous expression as Trey stood their dumbfounded. "I'm going to drop my panties now and sit on the couch with my legs spread. You are going to get on your knees and you're going to pleasure me with your tongue, and nothing else...tonight at least. Can you do that Trey? Pleasure me?"

In unison both of his heads nodded affirmatively. Tiffany sported a lustful smile as flush rose to her cheeks. She reached down and dropped her panties, and for the first time Trey saw her pussy unobstructed. Her pubes were a trimmed brown landing strip, her pink lips puffy with arousal, glistening with the moisture that Trey hoped he was causing.

She walked over to her couch and lifted one leg up spreading herself for him. He was so turned on he thought he would burst then. "Remember Trey, your tongue only...tonight that is..." As she shot him another mischievous smile. He nodded dumbly unable to form a coherent thought. "Now get on your knees and get to work." She said as she raised her eyebrows suggestively.

He needed no further invitation as he practically dove to her. Enthusiastically, he stuck his face in between her legs giving her flower a kiss before wrapping his arms around her legs and lapping his tongue against her, spreading her moisture. She moaned from his work, and he took it as invitation to increase his pace. He could feel her breathing increase as her juices flowed more freely. Her body began writhing as he drove his tongue into her, he trailed up her slit finding her clit and licking it furiously. She moaned louder as he worked her clit. He began alternating between licking her clit and driving his tongue along the length of her slit. Tiffany seemed to be enthralled with pleasure as he worked her with his tongue.

Trey for his part was aroused beyond belief, he could barely comprehend that he was actually servicing his old crush, Tiffany. He had always imagined her using her mouth on him and had never considered the eroticism of the reverse, now though he was as into this as anything. His tongue found its way back to her clit and began lapping furiously against it. "Oh Trey! Right there! Just like that!" She shouted. Trey continued with increased enthusiasm from her feedback. "Keep going!" She yelled and then moaned loudly. He wanted nothing more than to feel her orgasm at his hands again determined to bring her pleasure. She continued to moan as her thighs tightened around Trey's head and she placed her hand on the back of his head. She pulled him in tighter encouraging him to continue. Her body began writhing in rhythm with his tongue, she was close now even the inexperienced Trey could tell that much. Then it happened, she squeezed him tightly with her legs, pushed his face deeper in her slit with her hand, and bucked her hips ferociously as she let out tremendous almost screaming moan. On and on she moved as the pleasure seemed to envelop her entire body until it eventually subsided. She twitched a bit as Trey withdrew his tongue from her and stood, his dick still rock hard.

Her eyes were half shut as she relished the throes of the pleasure she just experienced. "That...was... so good!" She said breathlessly. It seemed yet another reversal as now Trey stood over her. He stood there still aching for her, wishing for an invitation to get some much-needed relief. "I need to have you do that more often!" She said as she grinned with her eyes still half shut.

Tiffany took a deep slow breath and stood, brushing some unseen debris off her legs. Trey could only follow her with his eyes, fearing that if he moved he wouldn't hold back and she had already said he wouldn't use himself on her tonight. She smiled at Trey and walked to her room in just her bra, her bubbly ass jiggled with every step, Trey throbbed. Once she was out of view Trey looked at his dick and saw it was as big as he'd ever seen it. Delightfully hard as it was he knew he would need to take care of it before the end of the night.

Tiffany called from the next room. "I hope you're not planning on leaving yet. I wanna go for a dip in the jacuzzi!" She said suggestively. Trey's dick pulsed optimistically at the suggestion, a repeat of Friday night wouldn't be so bad, maybe this time she'd actually finish what she started. She came out in the same blue polka-dot bikini she wore on Friday and smiled at Trey, her eyes trailing up and down his body once again.

"Well c'mon Trey! Let's not waste any time!" She said as she passed him. Trey checked out her bubble butt one more time as she passed, lamenting that she covered it up with fabric. She opened the front door and walked out turning back to usher him forward. He proceeded nervously; he still wasn't used to the exposure. He held his breath as he walked outside. She shut the door behind him, locking it. He realized then that his clothes were locked inside, and she could keep him naked as long as she wanted. Trey gulped nervously at the thought.

He looked around and ensured the coast was clear. It seemed to be, so he followed Tiffany tepidly, ready to run away should any unwanted eyes spy him in his state of undress. Tiffany turned on the bubbles, winking at Trey just after she did so. She walked around to the steps and Trey watched her delightful bubble butt jiggle with each step. She took a seat and rubbed the spot next to her inviting him. He got in at once and sat.

He was nervous at first as she faced him smiling while he looked forward. Her elbow rested on the edge of the jacuzzi and her chin on her hand. "This feels familiar, doesn't it?" She said slyly. "I think I may need to make this a regular thing...I certainly enjoy the company of a naked man when I'm in the hot tub." She said with a wink. Trey wished she wouldn't remind him of his nudity, he was already very nervous, thinking about it only made it worse.

A squeak came from behind Trey, and he looked back as chills ran up his spine. He saw a trio of familiar faces, Viv, Leticia, and Kait as they opened the gate to the pool. Trey wanted to duck his head down and drown himself then.

It seemed Kait recognized him immediately as her eyes sparkled upon seeing him. "Trey!" Leticia and Viv looked to the two in the jacuzzi. Leticia grinned and Viv smirked coolly. "I didn't think you'd be back so soon!" She said excitedly. Trey got embarrassed being naked around her for a third time. His eyes darted between the four women. Tiffany looked quite amused at the new development.

"Hey there neighbors. I see you know Trey here well my name is Tiffany, and you would be?"

"My name's Kait!" She said excitedly as she bounded over her perky tits bouncing as she reached the edge of the jacuzzi. She was adorned in a pink bikini that revealed her creamy white skin, her waist and hips were narrow, her tits small but perky. Her curly brown hair was up in a bun, her cherubic cheeks risen in smile as she approached trey.

"My name is Viv." She said coolly. She wore a black bikini just a little darker than her mocha-colored skin. He tightly curled hair parted down the center covering her ears. Her tall lithe figure appearing almost statuesque as she stood above Trey.

"I'm Leticia!" She said bouncing similarly to Kait, her long straight black hair had a side part and a bit of bangs hanging down. She wore a yellow-one piece concealing and tapering her thick waist while showing off her ample breasts and ass. Her light brown skin delightfully contrasted with the bright colored suit.

"Trey where are your manners?" Tiffany said mischievously. "It's rude to stay seated while greeting ladies. You should stand up and shake their hands to greet them properly." He looked at her with wide eyes. He didn't want them to know he was naked again, it was bad enough to be outside in the same complex completely without clothing for a third day in a row, but to reveal he did it voluntarily again was too much. They may start to think he was enjoying it, which he wasn't, right?

Trey stammered a bit embarrassed trying to come up with an excuse to continue concealing his nudity. "What's wrong Trey?" Tiffany asked teasingly.

Viv smirked knowingly then. "What's the matter Trey, are you hiding something?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and hands on her hips. Trey gulped.

Kait's eyes lit up again then. "Trey are you...naked?" She said her face glowing. Trey blushed at her revelation.

"I-I-I" He stammered.

"What's the big deal big boy? I mean we saw it all before, like, yesterday." Leticia said with a grin "Besides I think Kait wants another show. I mean she won't shut up about how hot she thought you were." Kait shoved Leticia and blushed.

"Trey show them." Tiffany said authoritatively with a slight smirk. Trey sighed guessing since the secret was already revealed and they saw him yesterday, there was no point. He stood up and gave them the big reveal. Leticia grinned as her eyes darted up and down; Kait blushed, giggled, and looked away; while Viv's eyes flashed wide for a moment before returning to normal all while maintaining a cool small smile.

He took his seat quickly as he felt himself start to spring to life. The ladies filed into the jacuzzi with Kait sitting next to Trey moving him closer to Tiffany, and Leticia and Viv sitting more less across from the other three.

"So ladies. Under what circumstances did you see Trey here, in a similar state of undress?" Tiffany asked.

"Well, I ran into him on Friday while he was, well you know, and then again when he had just a towel on the next day." She said still blushing.

"Wow you had an eventful weekend, Trey!" Tiffany teased. "So, you ladies have seen him, but have you touched him?" The three girls giggled mischievously.

"Yeah, we touched him a little..." Leticia said now blushing a bit. Trey felt himself growing from the memory.

"Oh really?" Tiffany asked. "What did you ladies think?" Her voice growing sultry.

"It was so big!" Kait said covering her mouth right after she shouted, blushing a bit deeper. Leticia giggled, Viv smirked and rolled her eyes.

Tiffany chuckled. "And you two?"

Leticia blushed again. "It was just...so hard..." She trailed off not looking at any of them apparently a little shy now.

"It...wasn't bad." Viv said coolly. It felt weird for Trey to hear them talk about him like he wasn't there.