Trey, the Neighbor, and the Jacuzzi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you're hard just listening to them talk about it...are you? Rock hard?" If he wasn't already her talking that way did the trick. He hunched down a bit, not realizing he gave away that he was indeed rock hard. Perhaps his poor poker face was why he lost the game a couple nights ago. "I'm sure these ladies want to see it rigid as a rod, don't you ladies? I mean you just saw it dangling a second ago, but hard it is rather impressive...Kait was it? Would you want to see it hard again?"

Kait giggled and blushed. "I mean, if it's okay with Trey I wouldn't mind seeing it again..."

Viv pushed her arm. "Don't lie Kait! You're dying to see it like that again. Go on Trey show her, we all know you want her to see it just as bad as she wants to see it."

Leticia chimed in then. "Like your friend said you just showed it to us, what's the difference if it's hard now. Besides we saw it like that yesterday." Her words indicated mild indifference, but her intent gaze and lusty grin showed that she was anything but indifferent about seeing Trey's raging erection.

Trey looked around at the rest of them and they each sported a dirty smile to varying degrees. With Tiffany the most devious and Kait's the least, Kait also had a hint of shyness in her little smile. He realized that his dick was going so crazy now precisely because it wanted to be seen by them as though it had a mind of its own. He couldn't resist the growing urge and so he stood again. Viv raised her eyebrows seemingly impressed. Leticia's grin grew wider as her eyes flared. Kait fell into an uncontrollable blushing giggle fit. All while Tiffany sat back with a smug smile just enjoying the show.

"You know Trey, you shouldn't be so shy about that thing. If a girl wants to see it, you should be happy to oblige them. I mean it's a nice one!" Tiffany said still reclining, her eyes darting between his and his cock. Trey didn't know what to do with himself then as they continued staring. He could only smile sheepishly at the group while rubbing his arm awkwardly.

Leticia spoke up. "Kait, do you want to touch it again? I mean here it is, I'm sure Trey wouldn't mind. You keep talking about how much you think he's hot and that his dick is nice."

Kait blushed. "No, I couldn't, I mean, that would be...too much...wouldn't it?" She asked giggling nervously.

"You should do it." Viv suggested cooly. "I mean you've never gotten a guy off before. Why not start tonight?"

Kait punched Viv's shoulder then and Viv just sat back smugly. Tiffany interjected. "Never gotten a guy off before? Well, I know for a fact that Trey here needs some help in that department. You should be the one to do it...especially since you think he's so hot..."

Kait and Trey looked to each other with shy blushes. It seemed neither of them wanted to make the first move. It was obvious to all of them how much Trey wanted it, but Kait seemed way too shy.

Trey found his voice. "She clearly doesn't feel comfortable guys, you shouldn't make her do something she doesn't want." He said not looking at them.

Kait finally spoke. "I-I'll do it..." She said quietly unable to look at Trey.

"Let's go back to my apartment for the...show." Tiffany said with a grin. The other girls got out of the tub with Trey and Kait trailing behind.

The short walk left Kait and Trey in an awkward blushing silence. Trey's attraction to Kait and the situation was obvious in its presentation, but for Kait it was far less so. She could conceal herself and her lust unlike the nude Trey. Now though she was laying it out there about to pleasure him.

Once Tiffany let them inside her, Viv, and Leticia took a seat while Kait and Trey stood there awkwardly. Tiffany gave them a look seemingly saying, 'well get to it.'

Kait blushed sporting a shy look as she looked into Trey's eyes before dropping her gaze. She stared at it really taking it in, seemingly contemplating the impending pleasure she was about to give. Slowly a small shy smile broke across her blushing face. She looked back up to Trey with that same expression and began descending her eyes remaining locked into his.

Trey could feel his pulse rise with her descent. He had never received a blowjob before, and he could scarcely believe he was about to. Kait made it to her knees, and she continued to look into Trey's eyes. She leaned forward and now looked at it once again, Trey looked up at the other women each sported a lustful smug smile. Tiffany looked quite satisfied with the situation as she reclined against the couch waiting for the impending show.

Trey looked back down to Kait and she back up to him. She reached her hand out and took it in her grasp, shockwaves swirled across Trey's body and he gasped. Kait without lowering her gaze reached her open mouth forward, her tongue came just out of her lips and touched it to his tip. Another wave of pleasure danced across him and he moaned. Leticia giggled on the couch, Trey could see her out of the corner of his eye, leaning forward blushing with a lip-parted smile as her elbows rested on her knees and her chin on her hands. Next to her Viv and Tiffany reclined, Tiffany satisfied, and Viv titillated.

Kait withdrew her tongue and giggled behind a closed mouth as her blush grew deeper. She then smiled broadly while gazing up at Trey, opened up her mouth, and took him entirely in her mouth. She was only able to get half of it in, even so it was the best feeling Trey had ever felt. His dick throbbed in her mouth, and they shared a moan. Excruciating pleasure enveloped him as she worked him gently.

His breathing was growing with each passing suck, nothing had ever been so fantastic. He closed his eyes and indulged in his own pleasure finding that his hands travelled over his body as the chills of ecstasy formed. He opened his eyes slightly and saw that Leticia was biting her lip, Viv raised an eyebrow intrigued, and Tiffany's chest was rising up and down with heavy breaths. He looked down at Kait and saw her eyes shut. He saw her bring her free hand down to the outside of her bathing suit to rub. She slowly stroked herself as she sucked softly.

It was agonizing how great if felt. Trey was losing himself in the sensory onslaught. His pleasure was intruded upon by a voice then. "You know Kait, is it? You should really suck harder than that...and deeper...Trey guide her mouth over you with your hand at the back of her head..." He did as he was told unaware of which women's voice levied the suggestion. His fingers snaked into her hair and pushed gently so that more of his cock thrust down her throat, he stopped when he felt resistance. Kait rewarded him by sucking harder as she was told. "Good...now keep your hand right there Trey."

The more she sucked the more Trey lost himself. He knew it wouldn't be much longer. He dared to open his eyes completely, he found that Kait was now inside her bathing suit stroking with all the fervency with which she sucked. He looked up then and his eyes found Tiffany's and her grin grew wide as she bit her lip, her chest heaving with each breath. Though it was Kait performing the act it was Tiffany who made it happen. He would let her own him completely if it meant more of this pleasure, anything she wanted would be hers could he make it happen such was his affection for her in that moment.

Suddenly Kait moaned violently as her mouth bobbed up and down, as the hum of her voice vibrated across his cock. Her sucking reached a peak then as well and Trey could no longer hold in as too his pleasure peaked. He released every ounce of his tremendous reserves into the back of Kait's throat. After what felt like an eternity, and yet paradoxically was too brief their sensations ceased. Kait withdrew from Trey and swallowed as she sat back on her heels her eyes closed. Trey fell back against the wall using it to steady himself, his eyes too were closed.

The five sat in silence allowing the two performers to revel in their euphoria. Until finally Leticia broke the silence. "Wow guys! Just...wow!"

Kait got up, adjusted her bathing suit, and giggled with a blush. "Well Kait, how was it?" Viv asked coolly raising an eyebrow inquisitively with a small smile.

"It was interesting." She said bubbly. "How was I, Trey?" She asked with a small smile, and furrowed somewhat worried brow.

Trey still panting. "You were great." Was all he could muster completely spent. She giggled to herself.

The girls gathered themselves up all giggling and stealing glances at Trey. As they left, they shared whispering giggles with one another. It was Tiffany and Trey alone once again. She stood up and walked toward him as he still rested against the wall.

"Not a bad night huh Trey?"

"No, not bad at all."

"Now I just need to get Samantha to do that with you..." She said with a devious smirk. Trey looked at her in surprise.

"Samantha?" He asked incredulously. "I-I don't know if she'd do that..."

Tiffany rolled her eyes. "Listen she likes you. I know for a fact she does, Summer told me. I think she just needs a little cajoling."

Trey thought about Samantha then, he would be elated if she were to do anything with him again. He still doubted his chances.

"W-why do you want to help me?"

"I'm a strange girl with strange tastes...I see an opportunity with you...An opportunity to get everything I need to be...satisfied." Trey looked at her incredulously, she continued. "I'm not going to tell you everything, but let's just say I like using guys as...and this may sound strange...as toys. I want to play with you, by getting other girls to play with you...while I watch." Her devious expression never shifted. Trey couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Do as I say, when I say it, and I'll make sure you get everything you need...so what do you say, Trey? Can you do that?"

Trey looked down contemplating his weekend, especially the present day, and what Tiffany was saying. He looked at her again, all the old feelings boiling up again and he had his answer. "Of course, Tiffany, I'll do whatever you ask."

Her smile grew a bit more. "Good...now the first thing I ask is. You go home..." Trey looked at her confused. "...but your clothes stay here..."

Trey chuckled to himself thinking he should have guessed. He gathered everything he brought besides his clothes all while under Tiffany's piercing gaze. It was intoxicating. As he was about to leave, she said one more thing. "Tell me if you hear from Sam...or if anyone sees you..."

Trey nodded in confirmation, opened the door, and ran for his life to his car. He got in at once as his adrenaline still flowed. He took a deep breath and went home. The drive was uneventful and wasn't nearly as nerve-wracking as the night before. He made his way back up to his apartment, as he turned the corner he was surprised to find Elle smoking a cigarette. She chuckled as she saw him once again.

"Just can't keep your clothes on, huh Trey?"

"Hehe I guess not." He said rubbing the back of his head awkwardly.

"I wish you came by earlier, I'd have invited you in, but I need some sleep. You should come by later this week. Just knock on my door...Oh and be naked." She said with suggestive smile.

Trey blushed and said. "S-sure!"

He walked to his door and opened it, looking back to Elle for moment catching her check out his ass. She shot him a wink and he smiled sheepishly before heading in. He laid down on his bed and fell asleep immediately.

The next Trey woke up to his alarm and got ready for his Monday classes. After his shower he got dressed and checked his phone. He saw a text, his heart started beating violently. He opened in apprehensively and saw it was from Samantha.

It simply read: "Hey"

He replied in kind: "Hey"

Three dots appeared and Trey thought to himself. Well, here we go...