Trial of Five Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, ma'am. For the compliment." Gwen pressed her chest into the other woman's. "But I'm feeling awfully ignored now and could really use your attention." She fluttered her lashes just for good measure.

Mistress laughed, putting her hand on the back of Gwen's neck. "Of course, darling. I'd be happy to oblige. I'll give you as much attention as you want for as long as you want." Then she pulled her maid into a deep, passionate kiss. Gwen sighed and sank into it, relishing the feeling.

As long as I want... Gwen thought. That sounded wonderful. She could just sit here and drown in her mistress's affections for hours, enjoying every second of it. It's not like she had anywhere to be or anything...

Wyndi's eyes sprung open and she gasped, pulling away from the kiss. "The trials!"

"Hm? Something wrong, little maid?" Mist- the woman placed her hand firmly on Wyndi's rear, which almost made her forget her sudden clarity, but, fortunately, she held true this time.

"I can't stay here! I have my other trials to do. This was the first one, right?"

Wyndi almost expected the woman to refute the claim and lull her back into their game of teasing and pleasuring. She almost wanted her to. Instead, she nodded her head and gestured for Wyndi to get off her lap.

"Indeed it is." She stood and walked towards the study's doors. She opened them, revealing a pure white void beyond. "This will lead you to your next one."

Wyndi blinked and took a tentative step toward the doorway.

"I really thought you'd be staying here, but oh well. At least you'll be a little more, ah, 'relaxed' from now on." Wyndi wasn't quite sure what that meant, but she couldn't help but notice the little flutter of excitement in her chest as the woman studied her figure. She practically had to wrestle the urge to arch her back a bit into submission.

"Um... okay..." She smiled weakly, then turned back to the foreboding white expanse. The trials were already daunting enough when she didn't know what she was getting into, but after this experience, the idea of what could be next suddenly felt like-

"Oh get on with it already," the woman said. Then pushed Wyndi across the threshold.

12