All Comments on 'Trial of Skin'

by PeytonMirabelle

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
tangledweedtangledweed11 months ago

That was as fun as hell, combining the eroticism with enough humanity to make it almost seem wholesome. Artfully done.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy11 months ago

Okay if you don't get pregnant or catch a STD!

5

Striderian1Striderian111 months ago

We will need more of thieve characters!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I always look forward to your stories, but wish you'd leave the recent lesbian tendencies behind again. Really like your straight stuff far more.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClass11 months ago

Good plot with the suspense of 'will they make it or not?' Of course, to round out the story, not only did they make it, but did it in a way no one expected. One of your better sexual romps.

PoisonPen33PoisonPen3311 months ago

Five stars! Fun story, with nice twists and a delicious ending where everyone got what they deserved! Only drawback - needed more tractors and a goat.

seductivewhispersseductivewhispers11 months ago

So fun and sexy! Love the main character, she reminds me of myself at her age, ready to try anything..I hope you take us back to her world and we can see some of those orgies at the sorority.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPeytonMirabelle@PeytonMirabelle
* * * * * * * * * * Current Update: 13 Apr 24 : My latest offering, Panic in Aisle Five, is available as of today in Romance. Pretty standard stuff for me, but has a sweetness I liked. Coming up Next: Contrary to most times, I have absolutely no idea what my next effort wil...