All Comments on 'Trials & Tails'

by cwh314

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 8 years ago
Holy Meow Mix!

So you take the drug -- male or female -- and you become a cat-girl; it just takes a little longer if you have the dongle. I can see irate women slipping one of these pills into the dinner of the man who forgot Valentine's Day or some such. "I don't know how it happened, Your Honor, but since I'm not into cat-girls, can I get the divorce? And keep the condo?"

Plus side, really kinky sex. Stock up on the catnip! Scratch the lower back and watch the butt go in the air. Hmm. Humongous hairballs. In all the cat-girl stories, this never comes up.

With no boy cats, no kittens; though we don't know if they are still bio-human compatible for breeding, or whether the process makes them sterile. Presumably, the codon re-coding is stable, so they remain bipedal and keep their opposable thumbs. Do they keep their original human rights? Or do they become humanized "pets" owned primarily by wealthy men?

Will these mad-scientist researchers stop now? Or will they make dog-boys to keep the human women happy? Long slurpy tongues and ready to hump hard and hump over and over again. Does the dog-knot improve or hinder sex? Naturally, doggy-style becomes the rage.

OMG - dog-boys dating cat-girls!

Wait, that's my imagination running away with me. Sorry about that. Yilf! With this on my brain, I expect to have weird dreams tonight. Are cat-girl and furry tales separate sub-genres? Double yilf!

Interesting story. Not sure if second-person style works. though. Keep on writing. Thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Really hot, just a few spelling mistakes etc but awesome otherwise!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous