Trials Ch. 03: Liz's Sexcapade

Story Info
Liz tries the big dick pill on a star athlete.
3.3k words
4.52
16k
28
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,266 Followers

Chapter three got so long I split it into two chapters, so if this feels too short, don't worry, chapter four will be cumming up shortly.

Liz sat in her car on the freeway, checking the clock constantly, hoping she wouldn't be late. She was on her way to a date with Damon Watson. He was on the football team, and she knew he might even be going pro next year. She guessed he would be big down there, but she intended to use Justin's pill anyway. This was going to be her fourth date in the last six days, all with different guys. She had never dated that much in her entire life, and it kind of made her feel like a slut. But she just had to remind herself that she was conducting research that was going to make her a millionaire.

All week she had been testing the big dick pills on different guys. Thus far she was extremely impressed with Justin's work. Of the three trials she had already run, she had only slept with one of them before. It was a guy she had gone out with once two years earlier. He hadn't been big at all, but she remembered him as being a decent fuck for having a small dick. She had given him the highest dose Justin had let her have, and she had been amazed at the results, as had Justin. The guy had gone from having a four and a half inch dick, to a seven incher, and the increase in girth had been even more impressive.

Even Justin had been surprised when she had given him the results. It was still super awkward having to tell her little brother about sex she was having, especially with the details he needed. It was all a lot weirder than she had been prepared for, but she knew it was worth it. She tried not to think about the orgy that she had witnessed the week before, and participated in slightly. It had been hot, maybe the hottest thing she had ever seen, but it was still just too weird to think about.

She wished she could just remember watching Kelly getting fucked by a big cock, or Becky eating Cassie out. But when she thought of that day, all she could picture was the look on Justin's face as he had fucked her friends. And then he had cum right as they made full eye contact. It could have been a coincidence, but he had taken the endurance pill, and he didn't cum until the moment they locked eyes, while Liz was getting her pussy eaten by Becky. And then there had been the firework show he had put on. As much as she didn't want to remember, it was impossible to get the image of Justin's huge cock spewing thick jets of cum all over the place out of her head. And she had even tasted it. That part she really tried to forget, but she couldn't. It had tasted good, like better than any other cum she had ever tasted.

Liz shook her head, and checked the clock again. She still had twenty minutes before she would definitely be late. She didn't want to be thinking about her brother, or what had happened. She wanted to think about the guys she had been fucking lately. The one who had grown three inches had been good, but one of the others had been really good. She had gone out with a guy she met at her gym, and given him the medium dose pill. She didn't know what his dick looked like normally, which Justin didn't appreciate when she reported back to him, but the guy's dick had been huge, almost as big as Justin. Liz had sucked him off to completion before fucking him, and he had been a good fuck.

She had never been a size queen before, although she was slowly gaining that reputation with her friends. Before the past week the only really big cock she had ever had was her ex-boyfriend Marcus. At the time she had definitely enjoyed his big cock, but she thought it was more about liking him than his size. But lately whenever she thought of sex she thought of big dicks. And whenever she thought about guys, she wondered how big their dicks were. Ever since she had seen Justin's cock all she could think about were big cocks.

Again Liz shook her head, trying to fling those thoughts out. It wasn't about Justin. She had to test these pills. She didn't like big cumshots, even though Justin's had been pretty hot. But that wasn't her thing. And she didn't need the attraction pill, guys already found her attractive without it. The orgasm pill was fun, but the big dicks were doing it for her without that. And the big tit pill was too much. Having gigantic tits had been fun for a few days, but after three days of them not shrinking, she had begun to question Justin's work. But the next day they had gone down a size. And two days after that they were back to the same size they normally were.

Liz knew that Becky was testing the big load pill pretty much exclusively. It was clear she had a thing for it. But that meant that Liz had a thing for big dicks, even though she had never thought like that before. She couldn't deny that she enjoyed them. She was taller than most girls, and small dicks just didn't do it for her. She had always been satisfied with regular sized dicks, or so she had thought. But the last week had been some of the best sex ever. She was a little sore, but it was a good sore.

Liz pulled off the freeway with five minutes to go, and sped down the side streets. When she pulled up to the bar they were meeting at, she saw it was quite crowded. She managed to get a spot as someone else was pulling out, and quickly checked her makeup before getting out. She knew she looked good, and she was excited for her date. She hadn't been with a black guy since Marcus, and she felt nervous excitement.

As she walked up to the bar, she saw Damon on his phone, waiting. She called to him, and he looked up as she walked over to him. She saw his eyes linger on her chest for a moment, before checking out the rest of her. She could tell he liked what he saw. She did too. He was taller than her, which she liked. It was always awkward when guys were shorter than her. He was also extremely buff. She had never been with a guy anywhere close to as muscular as Damon, and it was intimidating in an exciting way.

Damon greeted her warmly, and they walked into the bar together. Liz saw many people look over at them as they walked over to a table. She saw guys and girls alike looking impressed. She didn't know who they were impressed with. They could be impressed with her for dating a star athlete. Or maybe they were impressed with him, for pulling such a hot big titted white girl. Either way, people were staring.

They sat down, and Damon ordered them both drinks. They chatted for a while, and Liz thought he was a bit full of himself, but that made sense. He was definitely a lot cooler than guys she normally dated. He was pretty unlike anyone she had ever dated. Marcus was a lawyer now, and he hadn't been anything like Damon. She had dated an athlete a few years back, but he had been a skinny white kid on the baseball team. Damon was big, and black, and muscular, and a star athlete, and it all came through.

The date went well enough. Liz could tell that she would probably never connect with Damon on any deep personal level. But that wasn't the kind of deep connection she was looking for tonight. She had high hopes for the trial she would be conducting later on.

When Damon got up to go to the bathroom, Liz quickly pulled out her purse. She guessed he was already big, so she took out the medium dose pill. Justin had given the girls capsule pills, knowing they weren't going to ask all the guys before giving them the pills. Liz opened the pill, and emptied it into Damon's drink. She looked around first just to make sure no one was watching. She gave the drink a quick little stir, and then sat back. When Damon returned a minute later, he took a sip of the drink, and she knew he couldn't tell.

Thirty minutes later they were in her car. Damon didn't have his own car, so she drove them back to his place. Their conversation on the drive was not much more stimulating than it had been in the bar, but Liz didn't care. She was preparing herself for what she knew was going to be a good time. She was excited to fuck a guy as buff as Damon, especially when she knew he would have a big cock. She did wonder what it would be like if he was on top, and if he would be harder than she wanted, but that just excited her more.

When they got to Damon's place, she could tell he was trying to play it coy. He had been a gentleman, and he was clearly trying to see if he would be getting laid or not. Little did he know, that was all this was about. He was actually a test subject, in a potential billion dollar trial run. But all he needed to know was that he would be getting to fuck a very hot, very horny white woman.

"Thanks for driving," Damon said, smiling at her from the passenger seat of her car. "If I buy my own car I'll get in trouble with the athletic committee. It happened to two of my teammates last year."

"Would you be able to buy a car if it weren't against the rules," Liz asked, already knowing the answer, but wanting to give him the opportunity to talk himself up a little.

"Oh ya," Damon nodded, "I'd already be getting paid millions for playing if it weren't against the rules. Do you know how much the school is bringing in on football games?"

"Probably a lot," Liz shrugged. "The stadium is pretty big."

"Baby, they make more off of football than they do tuition," Damon laughed. "If college athletes got paid the way the pros do, I would be getting somewhere between fifteen and twenty million a year. But don't worry," he added with a smile, "I'll be getting a very nice signing bonus when I get drafted next year. Then I'll be able to take care of my lady any way she likes."

"That's a lot," Liz said, thinking about how much more Justin would be making off of his pills, and how much of that would be hers for what she was doing right now.

"Ya, but that's the future," Damon said, his voice going down an octave, "right now I'm more interested in the present."

"Me too," Liz smiled, trying to pretend to play hard to get, even though she just wanted to get to fucking him as soon as possible.

"I have a bottle of wine I've been saving for a special occasion," Damon said, and she caught the hint.

"Well I guess we'll just have to make this a special occasion then," Liz said with a sly smile, and Damon couldn't hide his look of excitement. They got out of the car, and walked up to Damon's house. It looked to be about as nice as school housing could look. Damon opened the door and led her in. He started off to the kitchen, but she didn't want any wine, she was ready for the fun.

"Lets save the wine for after," Liz said. "Why don't you show me your room."

"After?" Damon said, looking at her in surprise. She was a bit surprised at how slow he seemed to be going. Based on his reputation, she would have thought that he would be the one leading things. "After what?"

"You'll see," Liz said, giving him a sly look over her shoulder, and purposefully sticking her ass out in a sexy way. Damon didn't fail to notice. She watched his eyes go from her ass, to her tits, back to her ass, and then finally to her face, all with a big smile. He quickly led her to the room in the back. She walked in, and then stepped up to Damon as he was shutting the door. He turned around to find her inches away from him, and took a step back. He bumped into the door, and she moved closer. Her big tits pressed into his muscular chest, and then he leaned in and kissed her. He was a good kisser, better than Liz was used to, but she wasn't here for a kiss.

Liz grabbed Damon's shirt, and pulled him over to the bed. She pushed him down, and he fell onto the bed laughing and looking up at her eagerly. Liz went right for his pants. She could see that he was already getting hard, but she still couldn't tell how big it was. She undid his belt, and then his jeans, and he lifted his butt as she pulled them down. There was definitely a nice bulge in his boxers, and she pulled them off too. Damon's cock was indeed big. It wasn't quite as big as Justin's, but it was bigger than any she had ever had. She wrapped her hand around it, and Damon let out a soft groan.

"God damn baby," Damon said, looking down at his own dick in surprise, "you are fine as hell. You got my dick big as fuck already."

"Ya," Liz said in a sexy voice, "you want to see me suck your big black cock?" Damon just nodded, his eyes going even wider. Liz leaned down, and took his dick in her mouth. It was thicker than she was used to, but she moved down as far as she could. She took great pride in her oral skills. She had yet to fail to deep throat a cock. She still hadn't tried the biggest one yet, but this one wasn't far off.

Liz took the first half of Damon's cock easily, and then stayed there, moving her tongue along the bottom. She looked up at him, saw him in total bliss, and went back to trying to take more. She moved down slow, knowing how to do it right. She felt the thick cock fill her mouth, and then slide into her throat. Damon let out a long moan as she pushed her face against his abdomen. He was totally shaved, which she appreciated. She brought a hand up to his balls, and then began sucking him off in long deep strokes.

Damon managed to last a few minutes, which Liz was both impressed and annoyed by. She prided herself on being able to make guys nut in seconds. When he did cum, he didn't warn her, but she knew it was coming anyway. She felt his cock get even thicker, and then pulse, and then hot cum was filling her mouth. She swallowed it as fast as he gave it. When he was done, she swallowed the last few drops, and then climbed onto the bed.

Damon was looking at her like he had just fallen in love. Liz knelt above him, and began taking her top off. She loved the way guys looked at her tits, and Damon was no different. She threw her shirt aside, and let her girls hang out before him. He was staring wide eyed and open mouthed, and he actually had to close his mouth and take a swallow. Liz let out a laugh at the look on his face.

"You like my tits?" she asked, pushing them together and then jiggling them about. Damon nodded eagerly. "Good," she said, and leaned down over him. "Cause I like to be sucked as much as I like to suck." Damon didn't need to be told anything else. He reached up and took her tits in his hands, and then took her nipple in his mouth. She liked the way his big strong hands were able to fit her whole tits in them. That almost never happened. Liz let Damon suck her tits for a while, and then she brought her hand back down to his cock. He was rock hard again, and she sat up and took her skirt and panties off.

Damon took her body in his hands, and then flipped her over so that he was on top. He was holding himself up with one hand, so he wasn't crushing her, but she could definitely feel the weight of him on top of her. His other hand went back to her tits, and then she took his cock and pulled it to her pussy. They both moaned as he entered her. Right away he felt bigger than the others. He started moving his body in a nice sensual rhythm, and she felt his big cock moving in and out of her.

He went slow at first, but quickly sped up as he realized she could take a big dick. He began pounding into her, and she loved it. She could feel his muscles slamming against her body as he pounded away. She let her hands roam all over his body, feeling his arms and back and chest. His body was unlike any she had ever seen, or certainly felt, and she loved it. She felt herself getting close, and let her orgasm wash over her as Damon pumped his hips down into her.

When she was done, she pushed him off. He looked worried for a second, like he thought he might have hurt her. But she moved over, and took his cock deep into her mouth. He lay down, and she leaned over him and sucked his cock for a minute, and then climbed on top of him. She took him back into her, and started riding him, with her hands on his chest. Damon's eyes were locked onto her big tits as they bounced around with her movements. She rode him hard, loving the way his big cock was filling her up. She felt his hands grab hold of her ass, and give it a good squeeze. Again she was shocked at the size and strength of his hands.

He massaged her ass as she rode him to another orgasm. She let herself fall down onto his muscular chest as her orgasm ended, and she could tell he was about to cum too. She was on the pill, and she wanted to feel him shoot inside her, but he rolled them over, pulled out, and shot a small load onto her stomach. When he was done he fell back onto the bed, panting heavily. Liz moved over to suck his cock back to full mast again. She sucked on it, but she could feel it slowly wilting. She tried her best to get him hard again, but he was clearly done. That had been happening to her too often lately, and she thought she might have to start using the endurance pills too. She gave up on trying to get him hard, and lay down beside him on the bed.

"God damn woman, you are a freak," Damon said, and leaned over and kissed her. "I mean I know all white women can be freaks, but god damn, that was intense."

"Ya," Liz nodded, wishing it could continue. "You were pretty good too." Damon looked offended for a second, and Liz burst into laughter. "So, was this special enough for that special wine?" Liz asked, and Damon nodded his head eagerly.

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,266 Followers