Trials Ch. 05: Fresh Meat

Story Info
Kelly and Liz run a trial of their own.
8.3k words
4.73
10.5k
26

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/10/2024
Created 04/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers

"I think we should try the big dick pill and big load pill at the same time," Kelly said. She was driving, with Liz in the passenger seat. They had already decided that they were going to be running a trial together, and were trying to decide what combination of pills to test.

"No, we should do the endurance pill," Liz said. "Without that one, no guy is going to last long enough with the both of us."

"Ya, I guess that's a good point," Kelly sighed. "But Justin said we can only try two pills at a time. I wish we could just give a guy all of them at once."

"Justin did say that he's going to make a pill that does it all eventually," Liz pointed out. "But he needs to make sure it's all safe first. That's the whole point of this, remember?"

"Ya, ya," Kelly said. "But then we can't have a big dick and a big load."

"Do you really care about big loads that much?" Liz asked. She had never been into big loads, until quite recently anyway.

"I mean, I never did before," Kelly said. "Becky's the one that loves cum. But after seeing what Justin did, I'm kind of into it. Normal cumshots seem so sad and small now."

"Ya, I know what you mean," Liz nodded, thinking about what they had done with Justin. From the first time they had run a trial with him, he had shot big loads. But when they gave him the big load pill, he had given them a real show. And the last one, the one he had shot all over Liz's face, that had been legendary. Liz tried not to think about it too much, but it wasn't working. For the past few weeks she had been hornier than she had ever been in her life. Whenever she thought of how sucking Justin's cock had felt, she immediately felt a tingling between her legs. She knew that they would almost certainly take things even further at some point, but she was still trying to act like a responsible adult, and older sibling.

"It was so fucking hot when he shot that mega load all over you," Kelly smiled. "I mean, like the hottest thing ever."

"It was pretty hot when he shot that huge load onto your back too," Liz said, and Kelly nodded in agreement.

"That's my point though," Kelly said. "I didn't care about a guy's load before. But now that I've seen the real deal, I don't want to go back to normal guys. And we have the pills to make it happen."

"Well then we have to decide," Liz said. "We can only mix two pills right now. Obviously it's between the big dick, big load, and endurance, right?"

"Ya, obviously," Kelly nodded. "And if we don't do the endurance one it's going to last about five seconds with the both of us doing it."

"So then do we want a big dick or a big load?" Liz asked.

"I want both," Kelly huffed in frustration. "What's the big deal if we give a guy three pills at once? I mean they've all been totally fine so far right?"

"Well, ya," Liz nodded, "but Justin said not to."

"What does he think is going to happen?" Kelly asked.

"I don't know, but I think we should do what he says," Liz said. "He may be a dork, but he is totally brilliant. And this is all his show you know. So I think we should stick to just two until he says otherwise."

"First of all, Justin is not a dork," Kelly pointed out. "Maybe he was before, but not now. He's a fucking stud. He's like, a full on sex god, and he's an actual genius, and soon he's going to be filthy rich. Face it Liz, your brother is basically the total package. And once these trials are done, and he actually starts selling this stuff, he's going to be able to get any girl in the world, literally. So we should really take advantage of what we have while we have it."

"Ya, I know, and we are," Liz said, not liking the sound of what Kelly was saying. She didn't mind sharing Justin with her friends. But the thought of him ditching them all for super models made Liz jealous in a way that she had never felt before. She guessed that she would end up sleeping with him eventually, but she was trying to wait. But if what Kelly was saying was true, then maybe she ought to do it before it was too late. Justin wouldn't want to fuck his own sister if he could get literally any girl he wanted.

"We are," Kelly corrected her. "You're not. You've sucked his cock for like a minute, other than that you've just been watching. I mean, don't you want to know what that cock feels like inside of you. Cause I'm telling you, its unlike anything I've ever felt."

"I know, and ya, obviously I do," Liz sighed. "It's just still so weird. I mean he's my little brother."

"There's nothing little about him Liz," Kelly laughed. "I'm sure there was before, and you're still getting used to the new Justin. But he is anything but little."

"Ya, I guess so," Liz said. "But enough about my brother. We can't just fuck him all the time, or this will never get done. We're running a trial today remember?"

"Fine," Kelly said. "Although I don't know what the big rush is. I'm fine with keeping Justin all for us for a while longer. But you're right, we're supposed to be running a trial. So back to the big question. Big dick or big load?"

"Well, I guess I would go with big dick," Liz said, frowning as she thought about it. "But you're right, a small load would just seem depressing now."

"So would a small dick," Kelly said, and Liz nodded.

"And if we don't do the endurance pill it'll last five seconds," Liz said. They both fell silent for a moment, thinking it over. They were getting spoiled by Justin's sexual prowess. They had seen what the total package looked like, and now they didn't want to sacrifice any aspect of it.

"I say we just give a guy all three," Kelly said again. "What's the worst that could happen?"

"I have no idea," Liz shrugged. "What if we make some guy's dick fall off or something?"

"Really," Kelly said with a roll of her eyes.

"Ok, well what if the guy has a heart attack?" Liz said.

"Let's just pick a guy that would be willing to have a heart attack to have great sex with both of us at the same time," Kelly suggested. "If we give some dork all three pills, we'll be giving him an experience that's worth the risk, right?"

"Justin won't like that," Liz said. "He told us to just do two at a time first."

"Ya but Justin isn't here," Kelly said smugly. "And he does want us to try more than two at a time anyway. We're just skipping one step."

"I don't know," Liz whined.

"We won't use the big doses of all three pills," Kelly said. "We'll do the biggest dose of endurance, obviously. And then we'll just do medium doses of the other two."

"This seems like a bad idea," Liz sighed.

"Ya, but I can tell you're already in," Kelly smiled, and Liz nodded her head in defeat. "Now we just have to pick the lucky guy. Any ideas?"

"Damon was a good lay," Liz said, remembering her night with the star athlete, and thinking about how much better it could be with three pills and Kelly to help.

"Ya, but we probably shouldn't run the risk on him," Kelly said. "We'd be in pretty deep shit if anything happened to the school's best athlete."

"Ya, that's a good point," Liz nodded, knowing that was true. "So who do you think we should do it to?"

"Well, I sort of have an idea," Kelly said with a wicked smile. "There's this guy in my chem class. He's really shy and awkward, but he's actually pretty cute. I've wanted him to ask me out for a while, but I know he's never going to have the balls. Also, he's the TA, so I might get a better grade out of it too."

"What's his name?" Liz asked, wondering what that would be like. If this guy was really that shy then he probably wouldn't be very good in bed. Although that might make it a better trial, which Justin would appreciate.

"His name's Kevin," Kelly said. "He seems really nice, but he's always too shy to actually flirt with."

"Shouldn't we be doing this with a guy that one of us have been with before?" Liz said. "I mean we aren't going to get the proper data if we don't know what he's like normally."

"Cara said she slept with him last year," Kelly said. "She said he was really awkward, and he didn't last long at all, but that he had a pretty big dick."

"Really, like how big?" Liz asked, beginning to be more interested.

"Cara said he was like seven inches," Kelly smiled. "So we can get him to eight or nine probably. And then we give him the endurance pill, and give him the time of his life. Hell, we'll probably break the kid in for all the other girls. We'll be doing him the biggest favor ever. I bet he'd even agree if we told him the risks."

"We can't do that," Liz said quickly. "Justin said it's all still secret until he's ready to publish."

"Ya, whatever," Kelly said. "What do say, should we fuck Kevin's brains out?"

"Ya, I guess why not," Liz sighed. "Where do we find him?"

"Let's just go check the bars," Kelly suggested.

"You said he's a nerd," Liz reminded her. "If he's really that shy then he won't be at a bar."

"He might be," Kelly said. "And I didn't say he's a nerd. I just said he's really shy. I know he has friends though. Plus he managed to fuck Cara somehow. We'll just check a couple of bars, and if he isn't there, we can probably find someone else that we know."

"Ok, if you say so," Liz shrugged. "By the way, are you planning on taking any pills?"

"Well ya," Kelly nodded as if it were obvious. "I'm going to take the orgasm one, and maybe the attractive one too. We'll just give Kevin all the treats. What about you?"

"I guess I'll take the orgasm one too," Liz said. "And I was sort of thinking about taking the big tit one again."

"Seriously," Kelly laughed. "Your tits aren't big enough already?"

"I've only taken that pill that one time," Liz said. "At it felt really cool. My tits were fucking massive. And now that I know they go back to normal I kind of want to try it again."

"Ok," Kelly laughed. "I'll do it too then. Oh man, whoever we fuck tonight is going to be one lucky bastard." Liz took out two doses of the big tit pills, and gave one to Kelly. Kelly took the bigger dose, and they both swallowed the pills as they drove off to the bar. They knew not to take the orgasm one until they had found their guy.

Kelly drove them to one of the main college bars, and they got out. They both burst out laughing as soon as they saw each other. It had been less than twenty minutes, and the big tit pills had already done their work. Kelly's tits looked as big as Liz's were normally, and Liz's looked absurdly large. It was almost comical how big Liz's tits were, but Kelly thought it looked great. Somehow Justin had managed to make the pills so that the tits didn't sag as they grew, and they kept their original shape. Both of them had very nicely shaped tits, so now they just had gigantic awesome round tits.

"This should be fun," Kelly laughed as they walked to the bar together.

"Ya, if we don't find this Kevin guy quick, we're going to be getting hit on by every guy in there," Liz pointed out.

"That's fine with me," Kelly smiled deviously. "I get a kick out of turning guys down, especially hot ones."

"Alright," Liz laughed, "ready?" Kelly nodded, and they walked into the bar together. A few people looked over as the door opened, and Liz saw guys' eyes going wide as they saw them. They walked over to the bar, and more guys noticed them. By the time they were both leaning up against the bar, every guy in the place seemed to have noticed that two incredibly hot babes with giant tits had just showed up without any guys with them. Liz could feel the tension from all the guys as they looked at each other to see who was going to be taking the first shots. A tall muscular blonde jock was the first one to reach them.

"Hello ladies," he said casually, flashing a cocky smile. "You two look like you need a drink."

"We do," Kelly said. "But not from you. Beat it."

"Excuse me," the guy said, looking offended.

"We're not here for you, get lost," Kelly said dismissively. The guy looked like he was going to say something, but instead he just stared at Kelly for a moment, looked down at her tits one last time, and walked away sulking.

"That was harsh," Liz said once the guy was gone.

"It had to be," Kelly said seriously. "He wouldn't have left us alone if I wasn't firm."

"You're probably right," Liz laughed. "But still, he looked alright."

"Not for me," Kelly said. A new guy was already walking up to them. "Why don't you handle this one, we'll see if you're up to it," Kelly said as the guy walked up with a big smile.

"Uh, hi, I'm Nick," the guy said.

"Can we help you Nick," Liz said, and the guy clearly had to struggle to not stare down at her tits.

"I was thinking maybe I could buy you ladies a drink," Nick said. "I'm new here. I just transferred from Clemson."

"That's very sweet of you Nick, but we're waiting for someone," Liz said. She thought this guy seemed ok too. He wasn't buff, but he was even cuter than the first guy. And he seemed nice too.

"Can I keep you company while you wait," Nick said hopefully.

"Not going to happen Nick," Kelly said forcefully. "Buzz off."

"Ok, sorry," Nick said, staring at Kelly like she might bite. "I didn't mean to offend you or anything."

"You didn't," Liz said. "In fact, why don't you give me your number, and maybe some other time we can get a drink."

"Sure," Nick said excitedly. He gave Liz his number, and then walked off with a big smile.

"Why did you do that?" Kelly asked once Nick was gone.

"He was nice," Liz said. "And he was cute too. Just cause we're looking for your TA guy doesn't mean I can't pick up some prospects for later."

"You're too easy you know that," Kelly sighed.

"Kelly, we're here specifically to get laid," Liz pointed out. "And I don't need to fuck your TA for a better grade. That guy seemed good enough to me."

"Whatever, just let me handle them from now on," Kelly said. A new guy was already approaching, and Kelly had him walking away with his tail between his legs in seconds. Liz sat back, and watched Kelly reject one guy after the other. A few of them came up in pairs, trying to balance the odds, but Kelly shot them all down. Liz could tell that half the bar was watching in amusement as guy after guy attempted to pick up the two busty beauties, and all failed.

"Oh, look, there he is," Kelly finally said, and pointed to a group of guys walking in.

"Which one," Liz asked, seeing four guys walking over to a table. Two of them had already noticed them as well, and were staring excitedly.

"The tall one, with the messy brown hair," Kelly said, smiling at Kevin.

"He is pretty cute," Liz said, more impressed with Kevin's looks than she had expected to be.

"Ya, I told you," Kelly said, and gave Kevin a wave and a sexy smile. Kevin looked around, apparently trying to see who Kelly was waving at. She waved again, laughing, and he waved back nervously. Kelly gestured for him to come over, and he looked around like he didn't believe it was real. His friends were all practically shoving him in their direction, and Kevin finally walked over, looking like he might pass out from nerves.

"Hi Kevin," Kelly said as he walked up to them. She reached out and placed her hand on his shoulder. Kevin looked down at her hand like a bug had landed on him.

"Uh, hi Kelly," Kevin said nervously. "How's it going?"

"Great," Kelly beamed. "This is my friend Liz." Kevin shook Liz's hand, and she could feel his hand trembling slightly.

"Kevin, I know this is totally fucked up of me to ask, but I need you to do me a huge favor," Kelly said, moving in closer to him. Kevin was staring down at her like she was some kind of alien. Kelly just moved closer, until her huge tits were just barely brushing up against his arm.

"Uh, what sort of favor?" Kevin asked, very obviously trying to keep his eyes above Kelly's neck.

"I need to get an A on the midterm we took the other day," Kelly said, bending down ever so slightly. Kevin's restraint failed him, and Liz watched his eyes fall to Kelly's huge tits, and linger there for a second before rising back to her face.

"Uh, I'm not sure how I could help," Kevin said, taking a big gulp as he looked back at Kelly's face. "I mean we already took the test. I can maybe tutor you for the final, but..."

"You're the TA though," Kelly cut him off. "Doesn't that mean that you help with the grading?"

"Well, ya, but I can't give you the wrong score," he said, as if that simply wasn't possible.

"I know you're not supposed to," Kelly said softly, leaning even closer to Kevin. Her big tits were pressed into his arm now, and he was very clearly aware of it. "But I'm sure you could, if you wanted. And I bet me and Liz can get you to want to."

"Kelly, I wish I could, really," Kevin said, looking more nervous than ever. "But I could lose my job, and even get expelled. If I got caught..."

"Kevin," Liz interrupted him this time. She took a step up to him, so that she was inches away from his face. They were both practically on top of him, and he looked terrified. "Have you ever had sex with a girl like me or Kelly before?"

"Wh, I, uh, you, I, n-no," Kevin stammered, his eyes going wide with shock.

"Well you can have sex with both of us," Liz said, smiling sexily at him. "Tonight. And it will be better than any sex you've ever had, I promise. No matter what the risk is, I guarantee that it will be worth it. So what do you say? Will you help Kelly with her grade?"

"I, uh, I, it, I, you, I," Kevin fumbled verbal garbage as he stared wide eyed at Liz. "I, I can't," he finally managed.

"Kevin, this is a one time offer," Kelly said. "We're not lying to you. We really mean it. You can come with us right now, and have the most amazing threesome you'll ever get the chance to have. All you have to do is change one grade on one paper for one person. What are the odds you actually get caught and get in trouble? Now wouldn't you say what we're offering is worth that small risk?"

"You, you're really serious," Kevin said, looking from Liz to Kelly and back to Liz.

"We're serious," Liz said, and Kelly nodded. "So will you do it? Or are you really going to pass the both of us up?"

"Ok, fine," Kevin sighed, looking both defeated and exhilarated. "But you can't tell anyone."

"Oh we know," Kelly smiled, leaning back against the bar. "And you can't either, got that?" Kevin nodded his head yes. "We still have to pay for the drinks we've been having," Kelly added. "And neither of us brought any money. Can you pay for them, or should we get some loser to do it for you?"

"No, I'll pay," Kevin said quickly. "For the drinks," he added, as if he thought it sounded like he was buying them for the night. "I just have to go grab my wallet."

"Good, we'll get you a beer before we leave," Kelly said. Kevin nodded, and then hurried off. Kelly motioned for the bartender, who hurried over. He gave them each another drink, and a beer for Kevin. Liz had already prepared the concoction of pills they had readied. She took it out, glanced around quickly, and dumped the powder into the beer. Kelly stuck her straw in the beer, and stirred it in, and it quickly disappeared into the golden liquid.

Kevin returned a moment later with a big smile. He took out several twenties, and left them on the bar. They all drank their drinks. Kevin didn't seem like he had any idea what to say to these two girls, so they just chatted as they finished their drinks. When they were all done, Kelly asked if Kevin was ready, and he nodded eagerly. The three of them walked out of the bar together. Liz noticed most of the guys they had rejected either glaring or staring in fascination at Kevin. His friends all looked like they were watching him win the world series, and Liz gave them a wave as they walked out.

"So, where should we go?" Kelly asked once they were outside.

"Uh, we could go to my place," Kevin said, frowning slightly. "But it's pretty small, and maybe a little messy too. And my roommate might be there, but I can get him to leave."

nikopheros
nikopheros
1,259 Followers