Trials Ch. 05: Fresh Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No need," Kelly said. "We'll go to my room at the sorority house. I have a king sized bed, it'll be more fun I'm sure." Kevin just nodded his head with wide eyes. They walked over to Kelly's car, and got in. She had definitely had too much to drink, but it wasn't far, and she figured she would be fine. Liz did notice she wasn't driving as well as she normally did, but they got there without incident. They got out of the car, and walked into the sorority house. As soon as they walked in, they noticed Justin sitting on the couch with Cassie lying across his legs.

"Hey there, who's your friend?" Cassie asked as she saw them.

"This is Kevin," Kelly said, and Kevin waved awkwardly at them. Seeing Justin made him feel a little more at ease. Kevin would have expected these girls to go out with jocks and hot guys, but Justin looked totally normal to him, maybe even a little nerdy.

"Have fun Kevin," Justin laughed. Kevin looked like he was about to ask what that meant, but Kelly pulled him by his shirt, and then the three of them were walking up the stairs to her room. Kelly and Liz both took out their orgasm pills, and swallowed them behind Kevin's back. They reached Kelly's door, and she led them in. Once inside, Kevin looked around nervously, as if he didn't know how to begin, and the girls both laughed.

"Here," Liz said, smiling at him, "I'm sure you've been waiting to see these." She pulled her top over her head, and Kevin's eyes nearly bugged out of his head as he stared at her gigantic tits. She was wearing a bra, but it looked far too small, and it was the hottest thing Kevin had ever seen. Kelly took hers off too, and then they both let their bras fall to the floor. Kevin gaped at their tits, and they both took a moment to admire each other as well. Their tits really did look amazing.

"God, I still can't believe how good he made the pills," Kelly sighed, staring down at Liz's perfect whoppers.

"I know, my boobs are fucking huge and still as round as ever," Liz laughed, making them jiggle and bounce. "They don't even sag." She took her giant tits in her hands and began bouncing them around, while Kelly laughed and Kevin stared in awe.

"Uh, what pills?" Kevin asked, his eyes darting from one giant set of tits to the other.

"My brother made some pills that we've been testing out," Liz said, and took a step towards Kevin. "We're going to test them out on you too. But don't worry, you'll like them a lot."

"What sort of pills," Kevin asked, looking hesitant again.

"You'll see," Kelly said, taking his hand and leading him to the bed. She pushed him down, and then they both climbed onto the bed on either side of him. Kevin looked totally overwhelmed. Kelly bent down over his crotch, and Liz bent down over his face. Kevin's eyes went wider and wider as the gigantic tits lowered until they enveloped his head. For a moment he felt like he couldn't breath as he got smothered by her tits. He finally reached up, and took them in his hands, jiggling them about, giving himself some air, but also enjoying the feel of them. Liz let him play with her tits, as Kelly took his pants off.

"I think the dick pill worked," Kelly laughed. Kevin stopped sucking Liz's tit, and looked down. He was about to question what Kelly had just said, when he saw his own dick. It looked absolutely massive. Even on his best day his dick had never been close to that big.

"What the fuck," he said, staring down at it as Kelly leaned down and took it in her mouth. It felt better than anything he had ever felt, but he still didn't know what had happened. "What's going on?"

"Don't worry," Liz said softly, lying down next to him. She began kissing his neck gently, with her massive tits on his arm and chest. "Your dicks never been that big has it?"

"No," Kevin said, in state of mixed panic and pleasure. Everything about what was going on was amazing, but it was also quite alarming. "Not even close. What's going on?"

"I already told you," Liz said, bringing her hands up to Kevin's face. She turned his face to hers, and leaned in and kissed him. She could feel his heart racing and his body trembling slightly. "It's ok baby," she said once she broke the kiss. "It's all totally safe. We just gave you a few pills is all. One makes your dick bigger, as you can already see. Another one lets you last longer for us. And then the third one, well, we'll just let you find that out for yourself."

"Hold on," Kevin said, staring down at Kelly sucking his now huge cock. "I'm not sure about this." As much as he was loving what was happening, he didn't like the sound of it. It felt amazing, but it sounded like they were testing experimental sex pills on him, which he had never agreed to.

"It's already done Kevin," Liz whispered into his ear, and then kissed his neck again. "You already took the pills," she was kissing him gently, and her tits were moving along his chest and arm. "Now it's time for you to enjoy them. And enjoy us too," she added. Kevin looked from Liz, down to Kelly, and back to Liz, seemingly in a sort of panic. Kelly bobbed down deep on his dick, taking it almost to the base, and he let out a low groan. "That's it," Liz purred, "just lie back and enjoy this." Kevin nodded, looking scared, and then Liz bent down and kissed him again. He was a surprisingly good kisser, and then his hands were on her body again. Kelly was going to town, giving him the best blowjob she could muster. She knew he would keep going after cumming, and she was eager to see what the big load pill had done for him.

"Uh, hold on," Kevin said again, looking down at Kelly. Liz could tell he was about to cum, but he didn't want it to end yet.

"It's ok," she said. "You're going to be cumming a lot tonight. Just give her a nice big load, and then we can start fucking." Kevin looked at her in astonishment, and she smiled and laughed. Liz moved down next to Kelly, and Kelly pulled off of his dick. Liz took her place, and took his dick deep into her own mouth. Kevin let out a long moan, and Liz pulled off. Kelly began jerking him off, and then a big thick rope of cum shot out into the air. Both girls laughed and cheered as another shot flew up, and then another. It was landing on both of their faces, and well as Kevin's body. He shot a total of eight big ropes of cum high into the air before it ended.

"Jesus," Kevin said, staring down at all the cum he had shot. He had never shot a load like that in his life. He knew these girls were hotter than anyone he had ever dreamed of being with, but he hadn't expected to do that. He didn't even know a cumshot like that was possible, and it had felt incredible.

"Very nice," Liz smiled, and then leaned over and kissed Kelly. They began making out, and licking his cum off each other.

"Now then," Kelly said, sitting up. "Why don't I start on top, to get you going. I doubt you're ready to really fuck us yet. But don't worry, we'll get you there." She swung a leg over Kevin, and lowered her pussy down. Liz grabbed Kevin's cock, and rubbed it along Kelly's slit a few times, before gently pushing it in. Kevin felt his huge cock enter Kelly's tight wet pussy, and then she dropped all the way down. Without warning she began riding him hard. Her tits began to bounce around like crazy as she bucked her hips on him.

"It feels good doesn't it," Liz said as she lay down next to Kevin again. Kevin just nodded, staring wide eyed at Kelly's tits as they bounced around with her movements. He could feel her tight pussy taking his cock much deeper than it had ever gone before. He still didn't know what the hell was going on with these crazy hot chicks, but he was beginning to not care. He had never experienced anything like this in his life, and he knew he probably never would again.

"Why don't you show her how much you like it," Liz whispered into Kevin's ear.

"How," he asked, turning to look into Liz's gorgeous eyes.

"Start with your hands," Liz said. She brought her hands to Kevin's, and guided them to Kelly's hips. Kevin took Kelly's slim waist in his hands, and she slowed down a bit, and began sensually grinding her hips on him. Liz gave Kevin's hands a gentle nudge, and he moved them slowly up Kelly's body. Her stomach felt firm and tight, and he could feel both muscles and bones underneath as his hands moved upwards. His hands moved along her ribs, and quickly found the real prize.

Kevin moved his hands slowly over Kelly's tits. At first he just sort of held them, amazed at how big and soft and perfect they felt. "Now squeeze them," Liz whispered. Kevin did as instructed, without taking his eyes off Kelly. He gave her tits a good squeeze, and was amazed that his hands couldn't even fit them completely. He began massaging her tits as she rode him nice and slow. "Don't forget her nipples," Liz whispered. Kevin nodded, and brought his hands to Kelly's nipples. They were surprisingly small for how big her tits were. He gave her nipples a squeeze, and saw her face wince.

"Like this," Liz said, and then she brought her own hands to Kevin's nipples. She began gently caressing them. He started getting a little squirmish, so she let go, but she could see that he was already doing a better job with Kelly's nipples. "Here, watch me," Liz said. She sat up, and began playing with her own nipples. Kevin watched Liz, and tried to mimic what she was doing to herself on Kelly's tits. He was way out of his depth here, but he could tell that these girls were teaching him things that he would be able to use later on.

"Oh fuck, that's good," Kelly moaned as she grinded her hips on Kevin. She could also tell he was getting better as Liz coached him through it, and she was starting to feel close herself. Liz stopped playing with her own tits, and moved behind Kelly. Kevin watched as Liz's face appeared above Kelly's shoulder, and then they began making out. A second later her hands wrapped around, and replaced his on Kelly's tits. Kevin quickly dropped his hands back down to Kelly's waist, and watched as the two girls kissed. He was trying to take notes on how Liz was fondling Kelly's nipples, but mostly he was just staring in stupefied awe at how hot it was.

"Oh god, just like that," Kelly moaned sexily. They stopped kissing, and Kelly leaned her head back with her eyes closed. She began moving her hips harder, and Liz continued massaging her tits. Kevin held onto her waist as she sped up again. He knew he was going to cum again any second now, but he couldn't take his eyes off the two beauties. "Ya," Kelly moaned loudly, "ya, ya, right there, oh god. Oh, Oh, Ahhhh," she let out a high pitched moan that rang out. Her body fell back into Liz, who leaned in and kissed her again. Kevin could feel her legs shaking, and her pussy squeezing his cock tighter than it had ever been squeezed. He still didn't know what the rules here were, but he began shooting another huge feeling load into Kelly. She continued moaning and riding him as he filled her up. When they were both done cumming, Kelly sat up, and looked down at Kevin with a big wicked grin.

"Kevin, did you just cum inside me?" Kelly asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm sorry," Kevin said in a panic. "I didn't mean to, I swear. It just, I, you, that was so hot. You're both so hot. And that felt so fucking good."

"I know baby," Kelly said, finally climbing off him. "It felt amazing for me too. But I want to see you shoot those big loads. Next time tell us so we can watch."

"Next time?" Kevin repeated. Did that mean that he was going to get to do this with these girls again?

"You didn't think we were done with you already did you," Liz laughed, moving down to Kevin again. She gave him a kiss on the cheek, and then he kissed her on the mouth. "You still have to fuck me silly," Liz said when they broke the kiss.

"Ya, but, I don't think I can," Kevin said apologetically. He looked down, and was amazed to see that his huge cock was still hard. Kelly leaned down and took it back in her mouth, and sucked on it for a minute to show him he could keep going.

"Those pills are pretty cool huh," Liz laughed. She sat up, and then laid flat on the bed. She slowly moved backward and up, her ass rising into the air. Kevin hadn't noticed before, not really having looked at much more than their awesome tits, but Liz had an absolutely stunning ass. It was huge and yet muscular, and her stomach was even tighter than Kelly's. "Time to see what you're really made of Kevin," Liz said, looking back at him over her shoulder. Kevin looked down at her incredible ass and pussy, felt his mouth begin to water, and quickly got up behind her. He took her ass in his hands, and couldn't believe how good it felt. He lined his cock up, and it slid in easily. His cock slid all the way into Liz's pussy, and Kevin just held it there a moment, enjoying the feel of being that deep in that perfect of a pussy. When he finally pulled back, and then pushed back in, Liz let out a soft moan.

"Fuck her Kevin," Kelly said seriously. "She wants it, trust me." Kevin looked over at Kelly, who was still giving him a devious smile. He looked back down at Liz's ass, and saw his huge cock sliding in and out of her pussy with ease. He gave a simple shrug, and then started pumping his hips much harder. His cock began pounding in and out of Liz's pussy, and her moaning rose to match his enthusiasm. She was clearly not having any difficulty taking such a big cock, and it felt better than anything he had ever felt. He began fucking her harder than he had ever imagined fucking anyone.

Kevin felt like he was doing a full on cardio workout, pumping his whole body with the rhythm of his fucking. His hips were smacking hard against Liz's ample ass, making loud noises with each fast thrust. He could feel his balls swinging wildly, occasionally smacking against Liz's pussy. Then he felt a hand cup his balls. He flinched at first, and looked over to see Kelly lying on her stomach next to him, with her hand on his balls. Liz looked over her shoulder in annoyance, and Kevin quickly went back to fucking the shit out of her. He fucked her hard for several minutes, amazed at both his stamina, and her ability to take a pounding.

Eventually Kelly let go of his balls, and moved over to where Liz was. Liz lifted one of the hands she was holding herself up with, and Kelly slid in under her. Kevin slowed down as they shifted about, until they were where they wanted to be. Kelly was lying directly beneath Liz. Kevin moved his head, and looked around Liz's body, to see their giant tits mashed together. They were already making out, hard, with their hands moving along each other's bodies. Kevin went back to pounding Liz, and then he had a great idea. He looked down, and saw Kelly's pussy just under Liz's. He pulled out of Liz, moved down a few inches, and shoved into Kelly.

Both girls were moaning loudly, and kissing passionately. Kevin fucked Kelly, and then went back up to Liz. He took turns for a while, fucking them one after the other, while they lay on top of each other making out. It was by far the hottest thing Kevin had ever even comprehended. He felt another orgasm coming on, and remembered what Kelly had said.

"I'm gonna cum again," Kevin announced, pulling out of Liz. The girls broke their kiss immediately, and both looked back at his dick with big excited smiles. Kelly had to move up so she could get a better view. Kevin grabbed hold of his dick, and began shooting another huge load, this time over Liz's back. Long ropes of cum flew through the air, mostly landing on Liz. One shot hit Kelly in the face, and she began laughing. Kevin couldn't believe he was shooting another load this big, and he felt his body shaking as he shot rope after rope onto the amazing ass and back of Liz. When he was finally done, he fell back onto the bed, panting heavily. He felt utterly exhausted.

"Good job," Kelly said with a big smile. She sat up, and then started licking his cum off of Liz. A moment later they both moved over to him, and laid down next to his cock.

"Uh, I think I'm done ladies," Kevin said, amazed that he had already done what he had done.

"We think you have one more load in there for us," Kelly said, taking his cock back in her mouth. His dick felt more sensitive than before, and her mouth felt like perfection.

"But we know how tired you must be," Liz said, taking the base of his cock in her hand as Kelly sucked it. "You fucked me really good baby. Now let us take care of you." Kelly came up for air, and Liz dove down on his cock. They began taking turns sucking his cock, both of them taking it as deep as they could. Kevin realized they were sucking more of his cock than normally existed. He didn't know what he had done to deserve this unbelievable experience, but he was glad they had picked him.

The girls took turns on his cock, practicing their skills, and showing off for each other. Kevin lasted another fifteen minutes, and then told them he was going to cum again. They moved their mouths to the side of his shaft, and kept on licking it until he started shooting cum into the air again. It fell down on their faces, and they just laughed and kept on licking his cock. When it was finally done, the girls kissed for a minute, and then got up. Kelly grabbed a towel, and started wiping cum off of herself, and then threw it to Liz, who did the same. Kevin just lay in the bed, trying to decide if this was all real or not.

"So will you give me an A on the midterm," Kelly asked, and Liz laughed.

"The what," Kevin said. His brains had been fried by the sex he had just had.

"The midterm," Kelly repeated. "You're going to give me a good grade, right?"

"Uh, the, uh, ya, sure, I mean of course," Kevin said, slowly coming back to reality.

"Good boy," Kelly said, and leaned down and kissed him. "Get dressed," she said. Kevin shook his head in disbelief, and got up. They all got dressed, and then left the room and walked back downstairs. Kelly and Liz were already chatting casually, but Kevin's head was spinning.

"So, how'd it go," Justin laughed as he saw them leading Kevin downstairs.

"Really great," Liz said. "All three pills worked perfectly.

"All three," Justin said, sitting up in alarm.

"Oh shit," Liz said, her eyes going wide.

"Damnit Liz," Kelly said angrily, rolling her eyes at her friend.

"You gave him three at once," Justin said, looking at Kevin.

"Ya, sorry," Liz said. "It all went ok though."

"It was my idea," Kelly said. "We wanted all three of them, and we couldn't decide which one to not do, so we did them all."

"Seriously," Justin said in exasperation. "Well, which ones did you use?"

"The big dick, big load, and endurance," Liz said sheepishly, looking at the floor as her little brother frowned at them.

"And we both took the orgasm and big tit pills," Kelly added.

"I thought your tits looked bigger than normal," Cassie laughed.

"Ok, fine," Justin sighed. "Well, Kevin right?" Kevin just nodded, still unsure of what was going on. "Did all the pills work?"

"Uh, I think so," Kevin said.

"Was your dick bigger than normal?" Justin asked.

"Oh ya, way bigger," Kevin nodded.

"And were your loads bigger too?" Justin asked.

"Definitely," Kevin nodded. "It was insane."

"How many times did you cum?" Justin asked. He had pulled his notebook out, and was recording the results.

"Four," Kelly answered for him, "and they were all big. But not as big as yours last time," she added with a wink to Justin.

"Really?" Kevin said, looking at Justin in awe.

"Justin's the one who invented the pills," Kelly explained. "And he takes the long term ones too, so they work a lot better. But you still did great."

"Long term," Kevin repeated, slowly starting to catch on.

"You know, I actually have been thinking I ought to give another guy the long term doses," Justin said, looking at Kevin. "You interested?"