Trials Ch. 05: Fresh Meat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, how do they work?" Kevin asked.

"The same as the ones you just took," Justin said. "Except you wont have to take them every time. Once you've taken them for a few weeks, that'll just be how you have sex."

"Seriously," Kevin said, and Justin nodded. "Ya, sure, I'll take them."

"Good," Justin said, writing in his notebook.

"Hey, what about the girls' long term pills," Kelly said. "When do we try those?"

"I've been taking the long term orgasm pills for a few weeks now," Cassie said. "They work," she added with a smile.

"No fair," Liz said. "Why haven't we all been doing that?"

"I was testing them out on Cassie," Justin said offhandedly. "You can take them if you want."

"What about the other ones?" Kelly asked.

"Well, actually I've been thinking about that," Justin said. "the orgasm pills work. As for the big tit pill, I don't think you girls should take the long term dose. The one time ones are a lot of fun, as I'm sure Kevin can attest to. But you girls are a little too busty for that. I want to find a girl with small tits, maybe even someone who isn't that hot. Then we'll give her the long term big tit pills, and then attractive pills, and see if we cant pull a she's all that on some chick."

"Ok, that sounds like fun," Kelly said, and Liz and Cassie both heartily agreed.

"Anybody know a girl who might want to do it?" Justin asked.

"I don't realty know any ugly girls," Kelly said, and the others all stayed silent. They were the hottest girls in the hottest sorority, and they didn't really hang out with anyone else.

"Uh, I know I'm new here, and I still don't totally know what's going on," Kevin said. "But, uh, I bet my sister would be interested in what you just described."

"How old is she?" Justin asked.

"Nineteen," Kevin responded.

"Is she hot?" Justin asked.

"I don't know, she's my sister," Kevin said uncomfortably.

"Well that's my sister," Justin said dryly, pointing at Liz. "And I think she's the hottest chick I've ever seen. And I thought that well before we started any of this. So come on, is your sister hot or not?" Liz blushed deeply when Justin said that, but she didn't say anything, even though her mind was racing.

"Uh, no, I guess not," Kevin said, looking with wide eyes from Justin to Liz. "Certainly not compared to her," he added, pointing at Liz.

"Good, what about her tits," Justin said in his clinical manner.

"Uh, no, not big," Kevin said.

"She sounds like a good candidate," Justin nodded. "Bring her over. And we'll fill her in on everything before hand."

"Good," Kevin nodded. "They didn't tell me anything."

"Ya, I know," Justin sighed. "They don't think guys will do it if they tell them first. But we need to run the trials. They weren't supposed to give you three different doses all at once though."

"I don't mind," Kevin said sheepishly, and everyone laughed.

"Ya, I'm sure you don't," Justin chuckled. "But just let me know if you feel weird or anything later, ok?"

"Ya, sure," Kevin agreed. "So, uh, what is all this? I mean, how did you get these pills?"

"I invented them," Justin said proudly.

"Justin is a genius," Cassie added. "He's only nineteen and he already graduated from Harvard. Now he's going to be a billionaire, once he can sell these pills."

"Why cant you sell them now," Kevin asked.

"Government bullshit," Justin said. "I have to run human trials first. You're welcome."

"So you're tricking guys into testing experimental pills," Kevin said, a little put off by the idea.

"You don't have to make it sound that bad," Kelly said. "I mean did you enjoy yourself tonight or not?"

"Ya, it was amazing," Kevin nodded. "But still, what if its not safe?"

"It is safe," Justin said. "If I thought there was really nay risk I wouldn't do it. I tested everything on myself first of all. And the girls I got to help me all volunteered knowing full well what was going on. Now we're just running trials on random guys like you to make absolutely sure they're safe before I start publishing my work."

"It may sound a little fucked up," Liz said. "But how did it feel?"

"Ya, alright," Kevin sighed. "I'm convinced. What can I do to help?"

"I'll give you some long term doses to start taking," Justin said. "And bring your sister by, we'll see if she wants to try the long term doses too."

"Ok," Kevin nodded.

"Welcome to the team Kevin," Kelly said sexily, and then gave him another kiss. Everyone laughed at the dazed expression on Kevin's face when Kelly backed off.